Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,912 members, 7,848,683 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

My Sidechick Wants To Upgrade Herself To Main Biitch By Force, Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sidechick Wants To Upgrade Herself To Main Biitch By Force, Help! (1043 Views)

I Mistakenly Called My Babe A Name Belonging To My Sidechick. Now She's Mad / Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy / How To Dump A Biitch (BROS ONLY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sidechick Wants To Upgrade Herself To Main Biitch By Force, Help! by ThuggerBaby(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
If you see this girl, i swear you go bow cool but shes not "wife material". She has been disturbing me saying rubbish like"Its New year, time to get your priorities straight". I called her today that should i come over so that we can do sunday school together grin but she was like if i try it she will kick me out of her dorm,

I am getting tired as her actions are becoming clear, its either i go exclusive or forget the contract. My problem is she has nice ass titts, tight pvssy and an interesting personality but shes too stvpid embarassed. Shes those type of girls that you chop and clean mouth. Guys please what can i do to keep her cus it clearly isnt money(Her monthly Allowance can pay my residence fees for a year embarassed)

I dont want to lose her as shes rich guys help me OH...YES I AM A GOLDDIGGER< "DIG" with it...Pun Intended tongue
Re: My Sidechick Wants To Upgrade Herself To Main Biitch By Force, Help! by adeniyi3971(m): 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
means you are not a real mvp
Re: My Sidechick Wants To Upgrade Herself To Main Biitch By Force, Help! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ok
Re: My Sidechick Wants To Upgrade Herself To Main Biitch By Force, Help! by ThuggerBaby(m): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
adeniyi3971:
means you are not a real mvp
\

If im not a real MVP, she will dump me instead of begging before threatening me
Re: My Sidechick Wants To Upgrade Herself To Main Biitch By Force, Help! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
IamtheGoat I see u.
Re: My Sidechick Wants To Upgrade Herself To Main Biitch By Force, Help! by ThuggerBaby(m): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
DeejayTafari:
IamtheGoat I see u.

Who is IamtheGOAT
Re: My Sidechick Wants To Upgrade Herself To Main Biitch By Force, Help! by poshestmina(f): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
I pray she dumps you sooooooooon
Re: My Sidechick Wants To Upgrade Herself To Main Biitch By Force, Help! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ogbeni op... All this your super story na who e help sef? Abeg swave
Re: My Sidechick Wants To Upgrade Herself To Main Biitch By Force, Help! by ThuggerBaby(m): 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
poshestmina:
I pray she dumps you sooooooooon
\

Aunt Mina please dont paint me as the bad guy

When she signed the side chick contract where you there?

Fvck that shiit angry
Re: My Sidechick Wants To Upgrade Herself To Main Biitch By Force, Help! by ThuggerBaby(m): 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
Shinyjay:
Ogbeni op... All this your super story na who e help sef? Abeg swave

It be like say you never receive Sunday school blowjobb<...If you no get advice gou for swerve na? angry
Re: My Sidechick Wants To Upgrade Herself To Main Biitch By Force, Help! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
ThuggerBaby:

Who is IamtheGOAT
That is a very good question...

(1) (Reply)

What Comes To You Mind When You Hear The Word "F**K"? / Pls Guys Lets Reason Together. We Are Smarter Than This. / Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.