Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard (13275 Views)

Ogun 2019 Governorship Tears Amosun, Osoba & Tinubu Apart - Daily Trust / APC Muslim Group Disowns Tinubu’s Candidate / Arms Scandal: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by edo3(m): 7:52am On Jan 11, 2016
Philistine:
I hate all those 'Afenifebi' guys with passion. Falae, odumakin and co. They are a bunch of old useless mofos.
esp that big headed odumakin,,I never liked his face for once...remember him and his wife went for that inconclusive national dialogue organised by Jonathan..The sole aim of that useless conf was to share money and gather support for himself(goodluck)..Bastard yam eaters..

5 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by bettercreature(m): 8:27am On Jan 11, 2016
leke12:
All these men forming old papas are the biggest thieves of this country!
He is a big thief,its just sad

2 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by wildchild1: 8:29am On Jan 11, 2016
Olusegun Osoba my man any day any time,one politician I respect so much,he might be irrelevant but he's a principled man

2 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by mynduu44: 8:35am On Jan 11, 2016
Make this guyz share this money reach me nah..

2 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by hardychris(m): 8:35am On Jan 11, 2016
Old men, they won't rest, I wonder what they want the youths to learn from them.

1 Like

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by princeade86(m): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2016
carinmom:

This drama is becoming more interesting
THE MATA WIL DIE DOWN. BECOS AS IT IS GOING, THEY ARE GOING TO MENTION OBJ, TINUBU, ATIKU, ABDULSALAM, IBB AND MANY MORE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by princeade86(m): 8:41am On Jan 11, 2016
mynduu44:
Make this guyz share this money reach me nah..
Abi o. And me too. Even if it just 5m i dnt mind.
Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by anonimi: 8:46am On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by anonimi: 8:47am On Jan 11, 2016
wildchild1:
Olusegun Osoba my man any day any time,one politician I respect so much,he might be irrelevant but he's a principled man

Principled on what, please
Thanks.
Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by anonimi: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2016
edo3:
esp that big headed odumakin,,I never liked his face for once...remember him and his wife went for that inconclusive national dialogue organised by Jonathan..The sole aim of that useless conf was to share money and gather support for himself(goodluck)..Bastard yam eaters..

So why did APC governors send delegates
Thanks
Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by ruffDiamond: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2016
Wetin EFCC dey wait for now?? If this news be true make them arrest am ASAP

1 Like

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 11, 2016
Organisation of Looting Elders! (OLE!).

2 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
By Daud Olatunji

ABEOKUTA—The Social Democratic Party, SDP, in Ogun State has broken its silence over the controversial N100 million allegedly collected by its National Chairman, Chief Olu Falae from the former Chairman Board of Trustees of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP,, Chief Tony Anenih, saying, contrary to Falae’s claims of distributing the money to state chapters of the party, it did not get any money from him.

The money was allegedly linked with the $2.1 billion arms fund believed to have been mismanaged by former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki.

Falae had admitted receiving N100 million from Anenih.

The party, which was under the control of former governor of the state, Chief Segun Osoba in a statement jointly signed by its Chairman, Olu Agemo and the Secretary, Clement Adeniyi yesterday in Abeokuta, declared that it was never notified of or involved in any negotiation to partner with the PDP or any other party for the purpose of winning the election or maintaining peace during the period as claimed by Falae.

According to the party, ”We were never informed by the National Secretariat of our party of the decision to adopt former President Goodluck Jonathan or any other candidate as the party’s presidential candidate.

“That, we were never informed of any donation of funds to the party by the PDP or any other party.

“That the SDP in Ogun State did not receive any financial or campaign logistics assistance from the national secretariat of our party or any of its principal officers.

“That in April 2015 we made our position clear on the sources of our campaign funding through advertisement in the Guardian, Vanguard, Punch and Tribune newspapers of Monday April 20, before the current revelation.

“We plead with our members and supporters who have received this untoward revelation with great shock to remain calm and await the convocation of a general meeting where these issues shall be thoroughly discussed and appropriate decisions taken,” the statement read.

.“We assure you that the SDP in Ogun will continue to operate within ethical and moral norms as laid out in the principles of Progressive Welfarism established by our progenitor, Chief Obafemi Awolowo in the struggle to establish an egalitarian, peaceful and equitable nation”, the statement read.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/arms-scandal-osoba-group-disowns-falae-over-n100m-donation/

Its all starting to make sense and this man na western elder, na wa o!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 11, 2016
Pavore9:
So who did Falae share the money with?
...don't you know that Falae likes to chop alone. He who chops alone must die alone.

2 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by nogames: 9:14am On Jan 11, 2016
anonimi:

So why did APC governors send delegates
Thanks
I never remember any APC governor that send delegate ,pls remind us

1 Like

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 11, 2016
This is the man,Falae, Afenifere and some miscreants in South West are threatening the unity of Nigeria to go to war should anything happened to him. Always get your fact right before dishing out craps and secession talks.

1 Like

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by anonimi: 9:24am On Jan 11, 2016
nogames:
I never remember any APC governor that send delegate ,pls remind us

Because you asked and today is Generous Monday, let me give you just one sample =>

AMOSUN UNVEILS OGUN NATIONAL CONFAB DELEGATES

Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun (4th right) flanked by the state's delegates to the National Conference, including Chief Olaniwun Ajayi (4th left); Senator Olabiyi Durojaiye (3rd right) Olu of Ilaro and Paramount Ruler of Yewaland, Oba Kehinde Olugbenle (3rd left), Representative of the South West Senator's Forum, Senator Iyabo Anisulowo (2nd right), Prof. (Mrs.) Titi Filani ( 2nd left), Pastor Tunde Bakare (right) and Barrister Bisi Adegbuyi (left)

From: http://www.ogunstate.gov.ng/media-centre-66/ogun-news/807-amosun-unveils-ogun-national-confab-delegates.html
Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by uboma(m): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2016
Smartsyn:
I am expecting Falae to make another statement insisting that he gave them, with a twist in the story..

That's how we roll in 9ja politics

The DSS may quickly swoop in and arrest him for lying all along.

He may have no time to concoct further lies.

Silly old man

1 Like

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by princemillla(m): 9:40am On Jan 11, 2016
omenka:
Perhaps he didn't share the money indeed. Perhaps he kidnapped himself and paid himself 100mill for his release from "fulani herdsmen" who demanded exactly the same amount of money that was given him by Anenih.

There's a lot more to this than meets the eyes.

Now that the searchlight is being beamed on on "elders" in the SW, we are fast approaching the time when we summon everyone in the pic below to give account of what they know about the dollar rain in the SW before the election. We need to know how much each one of them received to "bless" the ex-president.

May God continues to bless you with more wisdom..

I was about asking, wen would the search light be extended to our sw oba!

3 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:00am On Jan 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Olu Falae is an old crook. He collected #100m but told his National office that it was only #5million. Even the #5m didn't reach state chapters(as opined by Osoba).
is diz all thou say eth now? after thou praiseth & higheth thy hero Gej over Sai Baba? thy hero who shareth yams 2 thy goats 4rm thy barn wit reckless abandon?
oh pls!
Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by rusher14: 10:30am On Jan 11, 2016
HungerBAD:

Makes sense.

So it was an inside Job.

Considering the fact that it was the exact amount released to him, that was asked for by the kidnappers, interesting.

I'm tempted to believe there was no kidnap.

2 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by Lawalkay(m): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2016
My observation during d last presidential election. I voted at Edo state Min of Educ. Iyaro. Benin city. I saw d SDP agent work hand in hand with d PDP agent. They co-ordinate d operation vote for GEJ and collect #1000. Now I know their partnership. I weep for this old generation that waste our oil boom era, I also pray that God will reward them abundantly. God bless a united and indivisible, God own nation. NIGERIA.
Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by BCJAY(f): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2016
wonders shall never end, anybody indicted and found guilty should be brought to book irrespective of class.
Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by copiescopy(m): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2016
All this shout about fighting corruption is a just a smoke screen for PMB to tighten the noose on all his perceived enemies most especially the SE /SS . The causalities are the few form the SW.

It was just a pity GEJ fell flat to ploy of the Hausa/fulani having brought the master stroke of unleashing Boko Haram as the main key to de-stabilizing the last government had done well enough o devise the means to use as a sledge hammer to break the ground with regards to the $2.1 billion dollar money for arms procurement.

GEJ in his usual naive nature may have given the approval only to now discover that Dasuki was also working against GEJ in one way by ensuring the funds does not get to the appropriate quarters . Statements credited to Dasuki indicates he helped the ruling government get power . It was already a master plan hatched between top the cabals in the North with one serious motive, return power to the north by any means necessary .GEJ was just a pawn even if it means distributing the entire $2.1b arms procurement sum to everyone and everyone knowing the attendant problem such could create in the nearest future which of course has dawned on the SE /SS that the North were hell bent on destroying their political strongholds thereby using the Boko Haram arms procurement funds as the invisible sledge hammer that could fell the tower of their political grip on the country . This is what is exactly playing out . Dasuki and his master planners are making proper use of the situation to tarnish the image and reputation of top politicians in the SW and SE including the SS . The only little causalities are the few top politicians from the SW.

seun,lalasticlala,Copiescopy
Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by copiescopy(m): 11:26am On Jan 11, 2016
princemillla:

May God continues to bless you with more wisdom..

I was about asking, wen would the search light be extended to our sw oba!

All this shout about fighting corruption is a just a smoke screen for PMB to tighten the noose on all his perceived enemies most especially the SE /SS . The causalities are the few form the SW.

It was just a pity GEJ fell flat to ploy of the Hausa/fulani having brought the master stroke of unleashing Boko Haram as the main key to de-stabilizing the last government had done well enough o devise the means to use as a sledge hammer to break the ground with regards to the $2.1 billion dollar money for arms procurement.

GEJ in his usual naive nature may have given the approval only to now discover that Dasuki was also working against GEJ in one way by ensuring the funds does not get to the appropriate quarters . Statements credited to Dasuki indicates he helped the ruling government get power . It was already a master plan hatched between top the cabals in the North with one serious motive, return power to the north by any means necessary .GEJ was just a pawn even if it means distributing the entire $2.1b arms procurement sum to everyone and everyone knowing the attendant problem such could create in the nearest future which of course has dawned on the SE /SS that the North were hell bent on destroying their political strongholds thereby using the Boko Haram arms procurement funds as the invisible sledge hammer that could fell the tower of their political grip on the country . This is what is exactly playing out . Dasuki and his master planners are making proper use of the situation to tarnish the image and reputation of top politicians in the SW and SE including the SS . The only little causalities are the few top politicians from the SW.

seun,lalasticlala,copiescopy,tonyebarcanista
Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by princemillla(m): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
copiescopy:

seun,lalasticlala,copiescopy,tonyebarcanista

My Bros,

After carefully reading your stance, I would say wat av always said since inceptions of this palava. It's NORTHERN AGENDA
Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by Aroh48(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
I gave my grandmother money today,and she asked me whether the money is not from dasuki.
Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by cecegorz(m): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hahahahahaaa...
So Baba Falae, with all the pity I had on him during his kidnap saga, is actually one of the ELDERLY GOATS eating our precious yams. Anyway, i hope he knows that goats eventually end up in pepper soup pot?

In the first place how can his party not be aware that PDP gave them money to campaign for them? Is Falae the only person that holds all the executive positions?
Was the money paid into the Party's account or to Falae's personal account.

If it was in his personal account, then, he is a confirmed yam eater, and must face the music!.
Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by Cityguy: 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hmmmmm............. A wise man that dies in the backyard of a fool; e get as e be sad. Unfortunate.
Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by NovusHomo(m): 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
Demmocrats:

Since the Dasuki case started and the truth came out hardly do i see TANoids and Wailing wailers complain again, since they all know the transformation administration duped raped them grin grin where is firefire and the rest grin grin

Sai Buhari!!!

They have all been raped to a coma!
grin
Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by NovusHomo(m): 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
modath:

I believe his wife & children are members of SDP , so he is still "technically correct"... He gave party members! Chikena...

I just can't put into words how stoked i am that Pa Osoba still has his Omoluabi intact.... He is free to have his identity, ideology & beliefs & not align with Tinubu 's brand & party but he isn't allowed to be an "olojukokoro" "alatenuje"!!

He's been like that since the days of Babangida. Always "settled".
Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by favourlove1: 6:11am On Jan 12, 2016
Demmocrats:

Since the Dasuki case started and the truth came out hardly do i see TANoids and Wailing wailers complain again, since they all know the transformation administration duped raped them grin grin where is firefire and the rest grin grin

Sai Buhari!!!
tah ! Close that thin u call mouth. N ur bubu was mentioned. What have n ur apc thieves said in his defence? Ur politicians are raping you n none have taken to f streers to protest. I pity all of una who think buhari has come to save them. Everyone is involved little wonder d last min defection. Too bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

61 Chibok Girls Married To Boko Haram Terrorists- Reports / APC To PDP: Saraki, Ekweremadu Not Above Arrest / Ben Bruce: Peter Obi Deserves National Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.