Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard (13264 Views)

Ogun 2019 Governorship Tears Amosun, Osoba & Tinubu Apart - Daily Trust / APC Muslim Group Disowns Tinubu’s Candidate / Arms Scandal: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by HungerBAD: 2:47am On Jan 11, 2016
By Daud Olatunji

ABEOKUTA—The Social Democratic Party, SDP, in Ogun State has broken its silence over the controversial N100 million allegedly collected by its National Chairman, Chief Olu Falae from the former Chairman Board of Trustees of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP,, Chief Tony Anenih, saying, contrary to Falae’s claims of distributing the money to state chapters of the party, it did not get any money from him.

The money was allegedly linked with the $2.1 billion arms fund believed to have been mismanaged by former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki.

Falae had admitted receiving N100 million from Anenih.

The party, which was under the control of former governor of the state, Chief Segun Osoba in a statement jointly signed by its Chairman, Olu Agemo and the Secretary, Clement Adeniyi yesterday in Abeokuta, declared that it was never notified of or involved in any negotiation to partner with the PDP or any other party for the purpose of winning the election or maintaining peace during the period as claimed by Falae.

According to the party, ”We were never informed by the National Secretariat of our party of the decision to adopt former President Goodluck Jonathan or any other candidate as the party’s presidential candidate.

“That, we were never informed of any donation of funds to the party by the PDP or any other party.

“That the SDP in Ogun State did not receive any financial or campaign logistics assistance from the national secretariat of our party or any of its principal officers.

“That in April 2015 we made our position clear on the sources of our campaign funding through advertisement in the Guardian, Vanguard, Punch and Tribune newspapers of Monday April 20, before the current revelation.

“We plead with our members and supporters who have received this untoward revelation with great shock to remain calm and await the convocation of a general meeting where these issues shall be thoroughly discussed and appropriate decisions taken,” the statement read.

.“We assure you that the SDP in Ogun will continue to operate within ethical and moral norms as laid out in the principles of Progressive Welfarism established by our progenitor, Chief Obafemi Awolowo in the struggle to establish an egalitarian, peaceful and equitable nation”, the statement read.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/arms-scandal-osoba-group-disowns-falae-over-n100m-donation/

5 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by odiereke(m): 2:59am On Jan 11, 2016
I was even asking my dog whether Dasuki paid any money to it. Am scared oooooo.

39 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by leke12(m): 3:22am On Jan 11, 2016
All these men forming old papas are the biggest thieves of this country!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 11, 2016
I wonder if long john the weekend producer and rokodo bankz do a mixtape how it will be like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by Demmocrats(m): 3:47am On Jan 11, 2016
ABEOKUTA—The Social Democratic Party, SDP, in Ogun State has broken its silence over the controversial N100 million allegedly collected by its National Chairman, Chief Olu Falae from the former Chairman Board of Trustees of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP,, Chief Tony Anenih, saying, contrary to Falae’s claims of distributing the money to state chapters of the party, it did not get any money from him.

Since the Dasuki case started and the truth came out hardly do i see TANoids and Wailing wailers complain again, since they all know the transformation administration duped raped them grin grin where is firefire and the rest grin grin

Sai Buhari!!!

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by satelliteDISH(m): 3:51am On Jan 11, 2016
After them don chop clean mouth, ma now them dey form innocent.
Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by satelliteDISH(m): 3:52am On Jan 11, 2016
Demmocrats:
G

Space bookers association. I sight U from behind.

2 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by baby124: 3:52am On Jan 11, 2016
See this baba sha. Funny that the money they steal is what kills them. Is he not the one whose son died in a plane crash? All this stealing they do has ripple effect. It will always impact them one way or the other.

5 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by fuckerholic(m): 3:55am On Jan 11, 2016
Let's see..who can believe that old man still feeds from the nations purse

4 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by Demmocrats(m): 3:58am On Jan 11, 2016
satelliteDISH:

Space bookers association. I sight U from behind.

Hehehe why won't you sight me when you are using that type of moniker grin

6 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by GudluckIBB(m): 4:08am On Jan 11, 2016
See the people jonathan worked with!
No wonder he failed woefully!

Even Old men open office for him head.

28 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by hacmond(m): 4:56am On Jan 11, 2016
shocked
Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by Pavore9: 5:01am On Jan 11, 2016
So who did Falae share the money with?
Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by disloman(m): 5:08am On Jan 11, 2016
Na that Yinka Odumakin name I dey expect.Make dem just mention e name,I go treat him fu** up die.Yam eater!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by disloman(m): 5:10am On Jan 11, 2016
Pavore9:
The fulani herdsmen collected 2m.That's the only people I know collected oooo.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by Pavore9: 5:13am On Jan 11, 2016
disloman:
The fulani herdsmen collected 2m.That's the only people I know collected oooo.
Then he "chopped" the remaining 98million!....lol!

15 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by Smartsyn(m): 5:28am On Jan 11, 2016
I am expecting Falae to make another statement insisting that he gave them, with a twist in the story..

That's how we roll in 9ja politics

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by emerged01(m): 5:32am On Jan 11, 2016
I don't know why I hate Afenifere from on the onset.

14 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by modath(f): 6:09am On Jan 11, 2016
Pavore9:

I believe his wife & children are members of SDP , so he is still "technically correct"... He gave party members! Chikena...

I just can't put into words how stoked i am that Pa Osoba still has his Omoluabi intact.... He is free to have his identity, ideology & beliefs & not align with Tinubu 's brand & party but he isn't allowed to be an "olojukokoro" "alatenuje"!!

15 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 11, 2016
So much for Fulani herdsmen kidnapping. The witch cried yesterday and the child is dead today. Who does not know that it was the witch that cried yesterday that killed the child?

Updated: Kidnappers demand N100m ransom to free Olu Falae

By Bola Ojuola, Akure
Updated Date: Sep 21 2015 5:53PM

Kidnappers demand N100m ransom to free Olu Falae
Kidnappers of former finance minister Chief Olu Falae have demanded N100 million ransom to effect his release, Daily Trust has learnt.

Falae was on Monday abducted from his farm in Ilado, along Igbatoro road in Akure, the Ondo State capital.

Family sources said Falae, 77, was abducted on the day he clocked a new age. ‎

The septuagenarian, who is the National Chairman of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), was reportedly manhandled before he was whisked away by the kidnappers. It was gathered that some workers in the farm were also attacked by the suspected Fulani herdsmen who shot sporadically into the air.

Ondo State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Wole Ogodo confirmed Falae's abduction to our correspondent on telephone. He said it was not a case of kidnap but an attack from Fulani herdsmen.
Family sources insist that he was taken away by kidnappers.
The Police spokesman added that the victim and his abductors had been having a running battle on the farmland for some months.

"Chief Falae was taken away by the Fulani herdsmen while some of his staff were seriously wounded," he said, adding that no fewer than 50 policemen had been deployed to the area to search for the abducted former Secretary to the Federal Government.

Read more at http://dailytrust.com.ng/news/news/updatd-kidnappers-demand-n100m-ransom-to-free-olu-falae/111718.html#EJ2sYq0s6Ewwr0me.99

6 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by HungerBAD: 6:22am On Jan 11, 2016
deji15:
So much for Fulani herdsmen kidnapping. The witch cried yesterday and the child is dead today. Who does not know that it was the witch that cried yesterday that killed the child?

By Bola Ojuola, Akure
Updated Date: Sep 21 2015 5:53PM

Kidnappers of former finance minister Chief Olu Falae have demanded N100 million ransom to effect his release, Daily Trust has learnt.

Falae was on Monday abducted from his farm in Ilado, along Igbatoro road in Akure, the Ondo State capital.

Family sources said Falae, 77, was abducted on the day he clocked a new age. ‎

The septuagenarian, who is the National Chairman of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), was reportedly manhandled before he was whisked away by the kidnappers. It was gathered that some workers in the farm were also attacked by the suspected Fulani herdsmen who shot sporadically into the air.

Ondo State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Wole Ogodo confirmed Falae's abduction to our correspondent on telephone. He said it was not a case of kidnap but an attack from Fulani herdsmen.
Family sources insist that he was taken away by kidnappers.
The Police spokesman added that the victim and his abductors had been having a running battle on the farmland for some months.

"Chief Falae was taken away by the Fulani herdsmen while some of his staff were seriously wounded," he said, adding that no fewer than 50 policemen had been deployed to the area to search for the abducted former Secretary to the Federal Government.

Read more at http://dailytrust.com.ng/news/news/updatd-kidnappers-demand-n100m-ransom-to-free-olu-falae/111718.html#EJ2sYq0s6Ewwr0me.99

Makes sense.

So it was an inside Job.

Considering the fact that it was the exact amount released to him, that was asked for by the kidnappers, interesting.

22 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by Philistine(m): 6:22am On Jan 11, 2016
I hate all those 'Afenifebi' guys with passion. Falae, odumakin and co. They are a bunch of old useless mofos.

12 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by disloman(m): 6:23am On Jan 11, 2016
Pavore9:
Then he "chopped" the remaining 98million!....lol!
naaaaaa.Now I remembered.He gave his party #5m.yes #5m.What a shameless old man.I also remembered him telling us that his family struggling to raise the 2m paid for his ransom,not knowing he had collected 100m worth of yams.Goat.

12 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by BabaNath(m): 6:45am On Jan 11, 2016
International Thief Thief

3 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by stinggy(m): 6:52am On Jan 11, 2016
All these allegations and counters are just waste of time, put this man in detention and we'll get details.
The only deduction he's allowed to make is the 2M those herdmen collected from him

4 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by mysteriousman(m): 7:00am On Jan 11, 2016
EFCC bring this people in I'm sure they can sing too like others have been dropping singles to tell us how much they collected and where it went to

3 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:06am On Jan 11, 2016
Olu Falae is an old crook. He collected #100m but told his National office that it was only #5million. Even the #5m didn't reach state chapters(as opined by Osoba).

10 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by modath(f): 7:08am On Jan 11, 2016
stinggy:
All these allegations and counters are just waste of time, put this man in detention and we'll get details.
The only deduction he's allowed to make is the 2M those herdmen collected from him

Deduct 2m from where & what

Stop it, you hia! That is Owo Eje, Blood Money!!sad

8 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by omenka(m): 7:13am On Jan 11, 2016
Perhaps he didn't share the money indeed. Perhaps he kidnapped himself and paid himself 100mill for his release from "fulani herdsmen" who demanded exactly the same amount of money that was given him by Anenih.

There's a lot more to this than meets the eyes.

Now that the searchlight is being beamed on on "elders" in the SW, we are fast approaching the time when we summon everyone in the pic below to give account of what they know about the dollar rain in the SW before the election. We need to know how much each one of them received to "bless" the ex-president.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by blazetitov: 7:15am On Jan 11, 2016
Na wa oo. When this Falae was kidnapped, majority of Nigerians were showing pity towards the so-called elder statesman. I never knew he too was a member of the Yam eaters association. he will surely vomit the money when PMB koboko sounds on his back. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by carinmom(f): 7:17am On Jan 11, 2016
HungerBAD:

Makes sense.

So it was an inside Job.

Considering the fact that it was the exact amount released to him, that was asked for by the kidnappers, interesting.
This drama is becoming more interesting
Re: Osoba Group Disowns Falae Over N100m Donation-the Vanguard by HungerBAD: 7:18am On Jan 11, 2016
omenka:
Perhaps he didn't share the money indeed. Perhaps he kidnapped himself and paid himself 100mill for his release from "fulani herdsmen" who demanded exactly the same amount of money that was given him by Anenih.

There's a lot more to this than meets the eyes.

Now that the searchlight is being beamed on on "elders" in the SW, we are fast approaching the time when we summon everyone in the pic below to give account of what they know about the dollar rain in the SW before the election. We need to know how much each one of them received to "bless" the ex-president.

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest Suspected Associates Of Tompolo / President Buhari Swears In Yakubu Mamood As INEC Chairman For A Second Term / Third Mainland Bridge Is Vibrating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.