Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

War Against Indiscipline: Change Begins With Me - Buhari - Zubby Blog - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Against Indiscipline: Change Begins With Me - Buhari - Zubby Blog (581 Views)

Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline / Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade / Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Against Indiscipline: Change Begins With Me - Buhari - Zubby Blog by zubbyman: 9:48am On Jan 11, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari is set to relaunch the War Against Indiscipline and Corruption in his patriotic bid to wipe out corruption from Nigeria.
This was revealed by the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed at a meeting with the Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria (BON) in Abuja yesterday, to enlist their support in the on-going war against terrorism.

It will be recalled that as a military Head of State, Buhari alongside Tunde Idiagbon launched a nationwide campaign called “War Against Indiscipline” (“WAI”). The WAI campaign was aimed at tackling the most anti-social Nigerian characteristics such as indiscipline, corruption, and lack of environmental sanitation.
He further said the new attitudinal change programme was tagged “Change Begins With Me”, adding that the National Orientation Agency (NOA), with offices across the 774 local government councils will be saddled with the responsibility of driving it.
He further explained that another campaign against corruption would also be unveiled shortly after the commencement of the “Change Begins With Me’’ programme.

Aware that some members of BON are privately-owned outfits that need to make money to remain afloat, the minister argued that they could only carry out their operations when the nation is at peace.
He equated the situation in the country to war, reiterating that the media cannot afford to be neutral at this time.
“This war against terror is our war, not the military’s war,’’ he stated, charging them to assist government in disseminating security awareness campaign messages across the country.

See Full Deatils @ http://www.zubbyblog.com/war-against-indiscipline-change-begins-with-me-buhari/

1 Like

Re: War Against Indiscipline: Change Begins With Me - Buhari - Zubby Blog by odiereke(m): 9:50am On Jan 11, 2016
We are ready anytime he wants to relaunch it.
Re: War Against Indiscipline: Change Begins With Me - Buhari - Zubby Blog by DaBullIT(m): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2016
Sign me up
Re: War Against Indiscipline: Change Begins With Me - Buhari - Zubby Blog by 989900: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2016
Largely, our attitude and sense of morals are definitely skewed.
Re: War Against Indiscipline: Change Begins With Me - Buhari - Zubby Blog by vickoozy(m): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2016
k
Re: War Against Indiscipline: Change Begins With Me - Buhari - Zubby Blog by phemmie06(m): 10:57am On Jan 11, 2016
I hope it won't be centralized
Re: War Against Indiscipline: Change Begins With Me - Buhari - Zubby Blog by zubbyman: 11:33am On Jan 11, 2016
am already signed up

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Uwazuruike Postpones Fasting, Prayer, Election / Chibok Girls Parents Gather At Unity Fountain For Match To Asa Rock, Abuja / Tompolo Dissociates Self From Attacks On Pipelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.