Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,835 members, 7,841,186 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Should Nigerian Women Marry A White Man? - SHOCKING RESPONSES - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Nigerian Women Marry A White Man? - SHOCKING RESPONSES (1289 Views)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Nigerian Women Marry A White Man? - SHOCKING RESPONSES by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 11, 2016
Nigeria Wedding: Interracial marriages used to be very rare in Nigeria, especially when its with a white man/woman, but lately,lots of Nigerians in Nigeria have began to marry white men and women.

"Most girls prefer to marry a white man for the benefits," says one guy

Would you marry a white man/woman, or out of your race?

WATCH VIDEO NOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOmYTVdyOhg
Re: Should Nigerian Women Marry A White Man? - SHOCKING RESPONSES by obiorathesubtle: 10:05am On Jan 11, 2016
I dy marry her because of skin or her character and the love I have for her? undecided white, green, blue, or red race.. If she's wife material.. I'll put a ring on it..

The only problem is my mother.. She no go gree.tongue
Re: Should Nigerian Women Marry A White Man? - SHOCKING RESPONSES by czarr(m): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2016
Anyone who let's someone else tell them who to love is a bufffooon!
In this relatively short life on earth?
As long as your love is reciprocated then by all means...
I'm just waiting for hot alien girls from Saturn to come and tickle my balls grin grin grin
Re: Should Nigerian Women Marry A White Man? - SHOCKING RESPONSES by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 11, 2016
Yes white rules
Re: Should Nigerian Women Marry A White Man? - SHOCKING RESPONSES by GuyTye(m): 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
As an AA I've seen quite a few Africans and diaspora people dating white people. In my experiences I've seen a lot of Ghanians do this. I have to admit I do feel some kind of way about this. People tend to believe that marrying a white man is easier because he "has no culture," they think he is more open minded. People forget that Europeans are "open minded" because they have had years of traveling around the world taking ownership of other people and those people's lands. One or two interracial relationships are hardly anything to fuss over but I find the rapid increase in interracial relationships tragic. People of African descent have worked so hard for independence only to have their daughters and sons look for beauty and love outside themselves.

Please don't mistake what I am saying for hatred because I do not hate white people. What I see is that over time interracial families will have descendants who lose interest in their African heritage in exchange for favor of their European roots. Let's not forget how the 'West' portrays the African continent as a whole, how television programs depict it as a monolith void of diversity and incapable of leading itself. This was the common opinion of many European scholars who unfortunately wrote many of the first books about Africa that were distributed internationally. These opinions have shaped many people's total view of Africa over the years. As an African American I had to sift through much of this propoganda to learn about my heritage. I have sat down with white people from all over the world who casually speak of Africa as if their version of truth is the only one that matters.

The question is, will children of interracial marriages be molded in the image of a Nigeria, Ghanian, Togolese, etc? Will you be able to say you are raising them in an "African house" or will their heritage just be relegated to books, clothes found in their mom's closet or Yoruba words they hear in conversations their parent has over the phone. I recently engaged in a conversation with a black South African girl. Her mother brought her to the US when she was 2 years old and never taught her what tribe she was from or anything about the town they left. She told me her mother said "just be glad you're American now," she also told me her mom was pushing her to marry a white man for security. As an AA I feel some kind of way about this and I wonder if Africans feel the same.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerian Women Marry A White Man? - SHOCKING RESPONSES by TorpedoTortilla: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nigeria Wedding: Interracial marriages used to be very rare in Nigeria, especially when its with a white man/woman, but lately,lots of Nigerians in Nigeria have began to marry white men and women.

"Most girls prefer to marry a white man for the benefits," says one guy

Would you marry a white man/woman, or out of your race?

WATCH VIDEO NOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOmYTVdyOhg

Lmfao, dumbass.

Much like Japan, Nigeria is 99.9% black, its extremely rare to see a interracial couple here in Nigeria or a non-black foreigner walking around the place unless you purposely went out of your way to find them in a place like Lagos, Victoria Island where you will likely see 1, 2 or maybe even 3 walking about.
Re: Should Nigerian Women Marry A White Man? - SHOCKING RESPONSES by Elidrisy20: 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
What a man can do,a woman can better

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: Guy Gets Epic Reply From Girl Over Valentine Outing / Should I Marry Her? / Guys How Do You Manage Your Girlfriends In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.