Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,294 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

What Is The Significance Of White Wedding Gown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Significance Of White Wedding Gown (829 Views)

Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) / Edo Meets Yoruba: Traditional & White Wedding Photos / Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Significance Of White Wedding Gown by Benard94(m): 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
Why do brides use white as wedding gown? I suppose it connotes being chaste...or is it wrong?
If am right, i think some shouldn't wear white.
#justsayinginpassing#
Re: What Is The Significance Of White Wedding Gown by Evidence1000(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
OP, I go with you. I think it depicts chastity and purity.
Re: What Is The Significance Of White Wedding Gown by obiorathesubtle: 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin that means majority of women have lied on their wedding day if it represents chaste and purity.. How many of the people wey dy marry these days be virgins??

Smh.. Wedding gowns should be changed to black abeg.. Don't bother asking if she's a virgin so you fit give am white to wear.. Just_fucking give her the black dress.. Virgins are extinct.
Re: What Is The Significance Of White Wedding Gown by Justiyke4u: 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
So if they start wearing black like most men do will that make any difference
Re: What Is The Significance Of White Wedding Gown by Benard94(m): 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
More views..seems the poster are in agreement with me
Re: What Is The Significance Of White Wedding Gown by Monalisa185(f): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
on my wedding day, I'm gonn' wear a red wedding gown...tired of seeing people in white gowns....
Re: What Is The Significance Of White Wedding Gown by Benard94(m): 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
Justiyke4u:
So if they start wearing black like most men do will that make any difference
no difference but with difference. I think we should make it flexible since its essence has been defeated. Let's rise from deceptn of whites...anythg can be altered
Re: What Is The Significance Of White Wedding Gown by Benard94(m): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:
on my wedding day, I'm gonn' wear a red wedding gown...tired of seeing people in white gowns....
meaning u have done much abortions...good u are confessing

1 Like

Re: What Is The Significance Of White Wedding Gown by donTbone(m): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
I think its gonna be nice if....
Me and my wife is gonna make a statement! wink

We are both wearing suit and trouser!
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Significance Of White Wedding Gown by Justiyke4u: 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
Benard94:

no difference but with difference. I think we should make it flexible since its essence has been defeated. Let's rise from deceptn of whites...anythg can be altered
okay let's look at it this way, if you are getting married to a girl you have to touched till your wedding day, do you think it will be a bad idea for her to wear white?
Re: What Is The Significance Of White Wedding Gown by Benard94(m): 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
Justiyke4u:
okay let's look at it this way, if you are getting married to a girl you have to touched till your wedding day, do you think it will be a bad idea for her to wear white?
dont get ur point pls
Re: What Is The Significance Of White Wedding Gown by Benard94(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Justiyke4u:
dnt get ur pt pls
Re: What Is The Significance Of White Wedding Gown by Monalisa185(f): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
Benard94:

meaning u have done much abortions...good u are confessing

be deceiving yourself...gone were the days when white clothes portrayed purity and all...these days, people wear them for the fact that it has been in existence...

abortion or no abortion, I'm putting on a red or babypink wedding gown...gas look different mehnnn
Re: What Is The Significance Of White Wedding Gown by Benard94(m): 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

be deceiving yourself...gone were the days when white clothes portrayed purity and all...these days, people wear them for the fact that it has been in existence...

abortion or no abortion, I'm putting on a red or babypink wedding gown...gas look different mehnnn
gal! Dt is d point am making...we sud just not just follow because d essence has been altered. Luv u dt u singled urself out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Significance Of White Wedding Gown by Justiyke4u: 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
Benard94:
dnt get ur pt pls
*you have not touched* it was an omission
Re: What Is The Significance Of White Wedding Gown by Benard94(m): 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
Justiyke4u:
*you have not touched* it was an omission
white of course

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For A Wife / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys Tell / Nigeria Delta Polytechnic Student Video Leaks After She Strip And bleeped By A Bl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.