Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) (2204 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / BREAKING-Senator Akpabio's Election Upheld by Court , Sahara Reporters Lied / Sahara Reporters Lied, Buhari Didn't Order Arrest Of Wife's Brother - Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) by elbinmanny(m): 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
I still wonder why Sahara Reporters derive pleasure in publishing falsehood. angry
I logged into NL this afternoon and saw a front page story of Chief Olisa Metuh growing beard while on hunger strike .

https://www.nairaland.com/2857430/olisa-metuh-goes-hunger-strike

I want to state categorically that its a lie. Im on chief Metuh's facebook friends list and he posted the picture used by Sahara Reporters himself on 1-09-2015 and I commented on it when it was posted.

I cant say anything about the hunger strike because im not there in detention with him . The big question is; If Sahara Reporters can lie about the beards. Is it not possible that they are also lying about the entire story?

The honorable and sane thing to do is to take this post to front page. Just like the falsehood of Sahara Reporters.

Cc: Seun
lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) by eme1n(m): 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
Na wa for them self..

3 Likes

Re: Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) by Gracito(f): 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nawao.
Re: Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) by dammytosh: 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
Where is the lie ?

Was it captioned, "Metuh calling his girlfriend in SSS custody " ?

All these will not save Metuh from Jail.

He should return the money he collected and go home.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) by elbinmanny(m): 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin
Re: Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) by brunkfrank: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
Are you bad on bed and unable to satisfy your woman, lady, girl friend, or wife.
Good news for you. Because I have tips and tricks for you to make you last longer during sex for about 25mins, 30mins, 40mins, 45mins, 50mins,1hr or even more, It depends. 95% guarantee!!!
Ladies inform you man because this really works
Add me on BBM : 334F30FF
Inbox me, if you are interested.

Or you need a man that can last longer on bed for; 20mins, 30mins, 40mins, 50mins or even 1hr. Inbox me ladies, I will hook you with a good man.

NOTE: fee is applicable

Add now: 334F30FF

334F30FF
Re: Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) by elbinmanny(m): 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
dammytosh:
Where is the lie ?

another apc aso rock rice eating e-bedbug undecided

11 Likes

Re: Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) by ozoigbondu: 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
APC should be disbanded for their numerous lies aimed at misleading the public

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) by ozoigbondu: 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
dammytosh:
Where is the lie ?

Zombie spotted

9 Likes

Re: Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) by jakiedudu(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
That's why I no longer pay attention online media news especially news about corruption fight. Better for me to follow proceedings in courts than rely on media sites online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) by najoke: 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
SR: @PdpNigeria's Olisa Metuh went on hunger strike refusing to disclose how much he received until Monday

OP: Chief Olisa Metuh growing beard while on hunger strike

Who is lying here

1 Like

Re: Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) by Slikbae: 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
if people were enlightened, they'd know that politicians and celebrities have publicists that handles their social media.
Re: Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) by Tycoflu(m): 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
I was waiting for you to show me where SR said "current look of Metu". Every news goes with pic. Baba get sense small.
Re: Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) by erunz(m): 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
I was discussing with someone today on Twitter, we he mention Sahara Reporters, I told him. I don't do Sahara

3 Likes

Re: Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) by dammytosh: 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
ozoigbondu:
Zombie spotted

Ok it is a lie. Carry drums and go and meet your benefactor on his way home.

Ode-gbondu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) by betty202020(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
elbinmanny:
I still wonder why Sahara Reporters derive pleasure in publishing falsehood. angry
I logged into NL this afternoon and saw a front page story of Chief Olisa Metuh growing beard while on hunger strike .

I want to state categorically that its a lie. Im on chief Metuh's facebook friends list and he posted the picture used by Sahara Reporters himself on 1-09-2015 and I commented on it when it was posted.

I cant say anything about the hunger strike because im not there in detention with him . The big question is; If Sahara Reporters can lie about the beards. Is it not possible that they are also lying about the entire story?

The honorable and sane thing to do is to take this post to front page. Just like the falsehood of Sahara Reporters.

lalasticlala
to tell you how fools SR and their correspondence are, since when did security agencies started giving detainees phones even to relax for photoshoot.

2 Likes

Re: Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
Omo the thing got me surprised...

I was like he is in an hunger strike yet uses that phone to make calls in a fresh comfortable manner.

Sahara reporters is high time they are sanctioned like Mtn.

Besides has Mtn paid for their sanctioning?
December 31st don pass oo. Mtn still dey control things..

2 Likes

Re: Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) by omenka(m): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
elbinmanny:

lalasticlala
Did SR state that it was a current pic of his

The news flash states ONLY that he's "gone on hunger strike and refused to disclose how much he collected". Whoever took it to the fp or the op added the "growing beard" to the title, and you rushed in here to display your ignorance.

Na which kind busy body be dis one

2 Likes

Re: Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) by omenka(m): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
betty202020:
to tell you how fools SR and their correspondence are, since when did security agencies started giving detainees phones even to relax for photoshoot.
You guys should rather call the op and not SR a fool because SR never said anything about Metuh growing beard, and nothing stops them from using any picture of his they have in their archive on a story about him.
Re: Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) by Firefire(m): 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
Sahara desert, APC, Nairaland rodents and manipulation.

2 Likes

Re: Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) by omenka(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
najoke:
SR: @PdpNigeria's Olisa Metuh went on hunger strike refusing to disclose how much he received until Monday

OP: Chief Olisa Metuh growing beard while on hunger strike

Who is lying here
Let them keep wailing.

These guys are utterly without shame or honour.

These same people taking swipes at SR right now, like the one above, were the same people celebrating their publication regarding Kanu and DSS and the fact no gun was found in his possession during arrest.

They also celebrated results published by SR on Bayelsa election.

Now, since their publication this time doesn't sit well with their fervent defence of corruption, they've become APC propaganda media. And to even think SR never said anything about beard, yet they care less about that fact.

Pity. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) by najoke: 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
Firefire:
Sahara desert, APC, Nairaland rodents and manipulation.
even you......SMH......haba FireFire grin grin grin grin grin
I am in a good mood so i wont piss on FireFire today grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) by Anikulhapo(m): 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
OP is daft, SR didn't say that is his current picture,dey just put a picture of Metuh so that people are going to recognize the face of one of those people that chopped their money

1 Like

Re: Once Again Sahara Reporters Lied (see Photos) by kingdompropty: 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
When did I read anything from Sahara report lies sef? tongue

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Suspects Arrested By The Army Are Workers In My Palace: Gbaramatu Monarch / Let's Remind Pastor Tunde Bakari On What He Said About Buhari In 2006. / The Most Popular Politician In Anambra State Receiving Cheers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.