Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Let's Remind Pastor Tunde Bakari On What He Said About Buhari In 2006. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Remind Pastor Tunde Bakari On What He Said About Buhari In 2006. (2203 Views)

Independence: How To Restructure Nigeria — Pastor Tunde Bakare / El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare / Let's Remind Pastor Tunde Bakari On What He Said About Buhari In 2006. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Remind Pastor Tunde Bakari On What He Said About Buhari In 2006. by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
We the youths of this great country should take it upon ourselves to enforce the change we desire, we should not allow the politicians to play on our intelligence, we should make it a habit to keep records of their deeds, remarks and speeches so as to remind them, their children and great grand children what they said and did.

Here was a remark made by Pastor Tunder Bakari of the Latter Rain Assembly in 2006 about President Mohammadu Buhari:

“Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither Obasanjo, Atiku, IBB and this tall one Muhammadu Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of the new.
- Pastor Tunde Bakare in the Punch of Monday, October 2, 2006 Page 8

He became Buhari's running mate in the 2011 Presidential election.

Immediately after Buhari's victory in the 2015 Presidential election in 2015 he said:

“Don’t be deceived by what they say in the paper, a lot happens behind the scene. I agree with you, I have said earlier that my loyalty lies with Buhari and maybe because I am an insider, I know better than you.” - Pastor Tunde Bakari.

https://www.naij.com/375545-elections-2015-powers-blocs-are-behind-buhari-bakare.html

Fast forward to 2016(that's exactly 10 years later) now a staunch supporter of Buhari's present administration as the President of Nigeria, he said:

“We have only acknowledged that the new government has persistently demonstrated its anti-corruption stance while seeking policy solutions to the economic crisis, though there have been gaps in policy management."

http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/22/deregulation-why-i-support-buhari-opposed-jonathan-tunde-bakare

Let the youths in his congregation help us remind him just incase he forgot that the internet never forgets, all information is stored in the cloud.

A good name is better than gold and silver. I pity for the children, grand children and great grandchildren of the greedy and evil politicians, Businessmen and religious leaders bleeding this country dry, they will be the ones to suffer more from the sins of their father.

I am not here to judge Pastor Tunde Bakari but I just want to remind him of what he said 10 years ago and why he renegade from the words that came out of his lips.

God bless Nigeria.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Remind Pastor Tunde Bakari On What He Said About Buhari In 2006. by josab122: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
How old is he? By the way, most youth leaders in our communities and political parties are in their late 50ies. Even GEJ said he belong to this generation. We are watching. In mama peace voice! There is God oh embarassed
Re: Let's Remind Pastor Tunde Bakari On What He Said About Buhari In 2006. by AONO: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
hmm till it happen
Re: Let's Remind Pastor Tunde Bakari On What He Said About Buhari In 2006. by DrRasheed: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
At 90, mandela was a hero to south africans
Re: Let's Remind Pastor Tunde Bakari On What He Said About Buhari In 2006. by acenazt: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
Well politics is madness. They are all like batman and his unstable villains.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Remind Pastor Tunde Bakari On What He Said About Buhari In 2006. by funkyibodude(m): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
@op God bless you for this post!.. That pastor Tunde bakare, well I leave him to God undecided. Politicians will always be politicians
Re: Let's Remind Pastor Tunde Bakari On What He Said About Buhari In 2006. by newbornmacho(m): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
Pastor Tunde Bakare is a major major disappointment. He is a ring leader of those who say God said when God hasn't said. I am happy he is being put to shame.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Remind Pastor Tunde Bakari On What He Said About Buhari In 2006. by ayzTIGER: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
What else do you expect from an Afonja. They never stand one place

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Remind Pastor Tunde Bakari On What He Said About Buhari In 2006. by Redoil: 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
Op have you forgotten he is a typical afonja who speaks with both sides of his mouth

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Remind Pastor Tunde Bakari On What He Said About Buhari In 2006. by ConqueredWest: 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
Afonjas and double mouth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Remind Pastor Tunde Bakari On What He Said About Buhari In 2006. by GenWOJUOLA(m): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
APC is a gathering of failed politicians. That's why I get angry when Amaechi says PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16, when he was a member of the PDP for 15 years.... APC is th rebirth of PDP, but this time around 16 years ago!!! Those who destroyed Nigeria are back to continue from where the stopped but this time around, in a new clothing!!! Save for a few of them tho'

4 Likes

Re: Let's Remind Pastor Tunde Bakari On What He Said About Buhari In 2006. by Abeymills(m): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
Y did God allow all dis wicked leaders rule us u?
Re: Let's Remind Pastor Tunde Bakari On What He Said About Buhari In 2006. by xtophy(m): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
DrRasheed:
At 90, mandela was a hero to south africans
guy, are we in s.a

1 Like

Re: Let's Remind Pastor Tunde Bakari On What He Said About Buhari In 2006. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Redoil:
Op have you forgotten he is a typical afonja who speaks with both sides of his mouth

... Even as a Man of God....?

SMH.
Re: Let's Remind Pastor Tunde Bakari On What He Said About Buhari In 2006. by Jayceo(m): 3:32am On Aug 22, 2016
KingOfAmebo:
We the youths of this great country should take it upon ourselves to enforce the change we desire, we should not allow the politicians to play on our intelligence, we should make it a habit to keep records of their deeds, remarks and speeches so as to remind them, their children and great grand children what they said and did.

Here was a remark made by Pastor Tunder Bakari of the Latter Rain Assembly in 2006 about President Mohammadu Buhari:

“Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither Obasanjo, Atiku, IBB and this tall one Muhammadu Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of the new.
- Pastor Tunde Bakare in the Punch of Monday, October 2, 2006 Page 8

He became Buhari's running mate in the 2011 Presidential election.

Immediately after Buhari's victory in the 2015 Presidential election in 2015 he said:

“Don’t be deceived by what they say in the paper, a lot happens behind the scene. I agree with you, I have said earlier that my loyalty lies with Buhari and maybe because I am an insider, I know better than you.” - Pastor Tunde Bakari.

https://www.naij.com/375545-elections-2015-powers-blocs-are-behind-buhari-bakare.html

Fast forward to 2016(that's exactly 10 years later) now a staunch supporter of Buhari's present administration as the President of Nigeria, he said:

“We have only acknowledged that the new government has persistently demonstrated its anti-corruption stance while seeking policy solutions to the economic crisis, though there have been gaps in policy management."

http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/22/deregulation-why-i-support-buhari-opposed-jonathan-tunde-bakare

Let the youths in his congregation help us remind him just incase he forgot that the internet never forgets, all information is stored in the cloud.

A good name is better than gold and silver. I pity for the children, grand children and great grandchildren of the greedy and evil politicians, Businessmen and religious leaders bleeding this country dry, they will be the ones to suffer more from the sins of their father.

I am not here to judge Pastor Tunde Bakari but I just want to remind him of what he said 10 years ago and why he renegade from the words that came out of his lips.

God bless Nigeria.

Please during your free time read this post, A call to the Nigerian Youths,the time for a revolution is now

https://www.nairaland.com/3274457/calling-all-nigerian-youths
Re: Let's Remind Pastor Tunde Bakari On What He Said About Buhari In 2006. by Luckymay(f): 7:48am On Aug 22, 2016
ayzTIGER:
What else do you expect from an Afonja. They never stand one place
And you must go tribal. If the so called youths cannot come together as one, how can the reformation take place.?
Re: Let's Remind Pastor Tunde Bakari On What He Said About Buhari In 2006. by NigerDeltan(m): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2016
Our generation don fail.... Chai

(1) (Reply)

I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says / What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds / How The War Between Igbos And The Arewa Will Be A 6 Day War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.