Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? (1911 Views)

Look At How These Ladies Open Their Legs Wide And Close Their Eyes (18+) / Do We Still Have Such Ladies Nowadays? / Photo: Is This True About Ladies Nowadays On Their Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
Why Do Ladies nowadays shameful always open their Legs to any Man both Mad or normal human because of Money ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by Moreoffaith(m): 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
cos money is all dey need...@op not all ladies ooo but the lazy ones believe in using what they have to get what they want.
Re: Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
The answer is very simple.
1.They want to buy the new and latest phones in town
2.They want to load recharge cards on their phones for data usage.
3.They want to change their brazillian hair every week to look more beautiful so that magas can keep coming for them.
4.They are too lazy to work.
I guess i have made valid points.
Re: Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by falconey(m): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
Would you prefer they open it for free?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ladies are making them self's more cheaper to guys nowadays by meeting them immediately and having $ex with them because of money.

kitten Opening is Nothing , no respect again for the ladies. Olosho everywhere shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
"Some Ladies" Op...some Ladies!!undecided

Besides, those ain't "Ladies"....typical Hoe-like behavior...In other words, y'all Wailing Wailers should stop dating Hoes!! undecided

Re: Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by TrapLORD(m): 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
There's a b-tch in every woman. No offence.
Re: Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
The answer is very simple.
1.They want to buy the new and latest phones in town
2.They want to load recharge cards on their phones for data usage.
3.They want to change their brazillian hair every week to look more beautiful so that magas can keep coming for them.
4.They are too lazy to work.
I guess i have made valid points.

you made a point

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by obiorathesubtle: 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
has your mother opened her leg to any man because of money recently? (No offence)

However, 'some' ladies/hoes who deserve to be buried alive in a sarcophagus with flesh eating insects and dumped somewhere in the freaking gobi desert, open their dirty legs to men because of reasons I do not know.. I don't have ho friends or talk to hoes.. I'm not aware of their motivators.
Re: Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
Iyaf tire o, when will you guys stop stereotyping
because of one single girl, you will run to NL ,open a thread and say "LADIES"
Re: Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by Rexnegro(m): 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Why Do Ladies nowadays shameful always open their Legs to any Man both Mad or normal human because of Money ?
You ask a question And You answer by ursef again..u said why And said it because of money
#YouWellSo?
Re: Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by Emodeee: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

Besides, those ain't "Ladies"....typical Hoe-like behavior...In other words, y'all Wailing Wailers should stop dating Hoes!! undecided

so u've nvr opened your legs for monetary benefits?
Re: Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by Emodeee: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
mistytohcute:
Iyaf tire o, when will you guys stop stereotyping

because of one single girl, you will run to NL ,open a thread and say "LADIES"

so u don't know when you are stereotyping that guys luv sex more than anything?

Btw, ladies luv selfies more than anyting. In the toilet, in the bathroom, beside an unknown person's car, delicacy outlet, in the classroom, inside her friend boyfriend's car, on the bed, e.t.c. wetin happen? Dem don enchant una with selfie ni?
Re: Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
If u ask me na who i go ask
Re: Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
Emodeee:

so u don't know when you are stereotyping that guys luv sex more than anything?

Btw, ladies luv selfies more than anyting. In the toilet, in the bathroom, beside an unknown person's car, delicacy outlet, in the classroom, inside her friend boyfriend's car, on the bed, e.t.c. wetin happen? Dem don enchant una with selfie ni?

lol , no dispute about that
Re: Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by Emac34: 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

Dnt tell me u give urs for free grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
Why would any guy want free sex with a woman that is not his wife? Either you put a ring on it or you pay for it.
Re: Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Why would any guy want free sex with a woman that is not his wife? Either you put a ring on it or you pay for it.

so you support ur fellow ladies that indulge in it, grin grin grin grin grin grin

birds of the same feathers flock together grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by SexyCeline(f): 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
When will Nairaland guys stop generalizing on we females.. what you wrote is simply trash! Btw I can't remember the last time I had sex. I can't easily give in to any dude no matter how wealthy he is.
Re: Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2016
When will Nairaland guys stop generalizing on we females.. what you wrote is simply trash! Btw I can't remember the last time I had sex. I can't easily give in to any dude no matter how wealthy he is.

angel sister mary clap for ur self, take award grin grin grin cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by Jimdonnet(m): 9:33am On Jan 15, 2016
All girls are olosho simple
Re: Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 15, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
there's df bw ladies and hoe low shows bro though ladies are going extinct yeah and the number of H.L.S skyrockets. May lord save them niggas.
Re: Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 10:57am On Jan 29, 2016
ladies nowadays and they money begging palaver grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
What about the men giving the money to these ladies to sleep with them? Both of them should have been brought up in your question. One is easily selling sex and the other is easily buying it. If this is a thing of shame, the man and the woman are shameful.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by refiner(f): 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
y ladies all d time!....it haff do now!

buh if we ladies open a thread to bad mouth guys now,.....una go finish us in d same thread we create!....Nawa oooundecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 2:55pm On May 17, 2016
ladies nowadays and they money begging palaver, Longer throat cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Get In Here / Photo: How Many Of You DO This? / Please Advice...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.