Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair (2194 Views)

Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? / Brazillian Peruvian Unprocessed:::: / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Maycher(m): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:
you didn't mention whether she asked you for a Brazilian weavon specifically... ..
hehehe, Association of Space Bookers.
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by okeyben10: 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
I wonder who that girl it was that requested for brazillian and you had it in mind to 'surprise' with 2.5k.
Nairaland boys ati magas tongue wetin we no go see undecided
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:
you didn't mention whether she asked you for a Brazilian weavon specifically... ..
She told my that she wanted to fix her hair but she didn't have the money to do that.You know when a girl start discussing her financial problems to a guy she needs his assistance.
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
okeyben10:
I wonder who that girl it was that requested for brazillian and you had it in mind to 'surprise' with 2.5k.
Nairaland boys ati magas tongue wetin we no go see undecided
I have not given her the money.I may change my mind because of your valid advice.
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Monalisa185(f): 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
Love Machine:
She told my that she wanted to fix her hair but she didn't have the money to do that.You know when a girl start discussing her financial problems to a guy she needs his assistance.

if she didn't ask you for a Brazilian weavon, why stress yourself? you could still get her a nice non-Brazilian weavon that won't cost you a fortune...
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by Monalisa185(f): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
Maycher:
hehehe, Association of Space Bookers.
grin
Re: Ladies:How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Brazillian Hair by MrCork: 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
Love Machine:
A girl told me she want to make her hair.I am thinking of giving her the money but i want to know the price.I am not a maga though.I just want to surprise her for new year.If it is beyond my reach i will tell her"baby,i can't afford it"Please i want to know the price.

...bro u want to fix yo hair? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please CHOOSE a Val Gift For my Boo / You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.