Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… (85013 Views)

Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Finally, Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako (see Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji In Rumored Romance With Alhaji Ishaya Bako [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Clone2020(m): 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
Good for her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by chesterlee(m): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
IDONBILIVIT!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Richnero(m): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
Alright...... Next post please.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Pascal181: 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
Rubbish! Purely Abuja marriage.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by kevoh(m): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
Soon to become Hajia Bako! Expecting to see her in some veil soon! tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by nairalander015: 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
story story

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by nagoma(m): 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
kevoh:
Soon to become Hajia Bako! Expecting to see her in some veil soon! tongue

Ishaya is a Hausa Christian name, I wonder why the OP added "Alhaji " to the name. For effect I suppose.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by mzEhmmy(f): 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
Finally!!!!!! .
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by AmakaDNBStories(f): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
Click on my signature and read and share my story please.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by chikids(m): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
It is hard to believe that even Genevieve of all people doesn't know what she wants. Confused lady indeed.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by NobleAngell(f): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
Liar liar, pants on fire.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by talktonase(m): 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
Tchai see wetin old age and frustratioon dey cause...ishaya nah 8yrs she take mama you oh! Sugar boy tins!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by moshino(m): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
Meeloreh:
Yimu! But if that's true, sis Linda n Agbani should try to grab their contesting forms as their president is set to leave the club.

Have you looked at your own life, and future?

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by tottinova: 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hmmmmm
You've decided to settle down abi
Sha until you marry the dude, you aren't married yet cus I've heard bout your marriage times without number buh I no dey see am.

Pls don't bully the young lad oh! Dats my own sad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by mondee02(m): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
The op is original LIAR bako is a northern CHRISTIAN and not an ALHAJI.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by teeghurl(f): 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
Amebo

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
All this our old sisters wey want marry fresh blood. God dey see una o. . Even me sef jam one recently but I quickly carry my leg Waka. If to say she get money like genevieve sha, maybe I for don wait marry her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by mondee02(m): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
nagoma:

Ishaya is a Hausa Christian name, I wonder why Alhaji was attached to the name.
Please tell the lie lie op that Ishaya is a nothern christian and not an alhaji.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
applehead100:
Genevieve Nnaji will be 37 this year and time is no longer on her side. The Nollywood superstar has finally decided to marry this year.

The actress, who is also a mother of one, is set to marry 29-year-old film maker Alhaji Ishaya Bako. Rumour has it that Genevieve is bound and determined to be Mrs. Bako and that she really want to be wedded in 2016 so badly.

The duo first became friends after the Imo state-born actress moved to Abuja from Lagos Island base about two years ago. They’ve worked on quite a number of projects together, with the latest being the critically acclaimed movie ‘Road To Yesterday’, which was directed by Ishaya Bako.

Genevieve Nnaji has previously been linked with several high profile and showbiz personalities including D’banj and Ramsey Nouah.

Source: http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2016/01/10/genevieve-nnaji-set-to-marry-alhaji-ishaya-bako-soon/

....bako 29 years ?.... ahhaahahhhahhahhajahahahhahhahahahahhajajhaja
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by andyanders: 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
The guy should reduce his bears as he looks too bad on it.It's her choice and I wish them well.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by FisifunKododada: 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
Let Me Reserve My Comment.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by free2ryhme: 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
Young blood and aboki own for that matter.

Ibo women don suffer chai. No Ibo man go carry this chic meet mama without questions for the entire village

Genevieve congrats ooo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Kangol99(m): 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin

Make she show humility make this one no go away ooo. #All Nairaland ladies#Humility is a vital tool to a Happy Home#
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by emmyw(m): 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
JAMB 2016: After Going Through This Post And You Didn't Pass JAMB 2016, it Really Means Your Problem Is Spiritual, Just Use Your Few Minutes And Glance It, Kindly Follow This Link Below>>> http://www.ngschoolz.com/7-major-reasons-why-student-fail-examination/
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by midehi2(f): 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
ednut1:
Lmao. Trash . time is no longer on her side indeed. For person wey get pikin already. Seun ban d mod who put dis shi t on fp
shey person wey get pikin no dey marry hun? na waooo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by free2ryhme: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
NobleAngell:
Liar liar, pants on fire.

No go marry dey do liar liar for there.

Atleast be happy for a sisterm

Women and jealousy 5 & 6
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by kevoh(m): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
nagoma:

Ishaya is a Hausa Christian name, I wonder why Alhaji was attached to the name.
If Bloggers do not lie to gain traffic who will?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by engrjacuzzi: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
2016! A year of divine settlement!

started with aunty coast ojiakor, now its Genevieve nnaji. there is still hope for bimbo Akintola, Rita Dominic

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
IBO girls with rich dude
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by femivita: 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia / Toyin Majekodunmi "Iya Kike" Is Dead / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Mobbed By Fans In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.