Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… (85011 Views)

Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Finally, Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako (see Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji In Rumored Romance With Alhaji Ishaya Bako [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by MARKone(m): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
Meeloreh:
Yimu! But if that's true, sis Linda n Agbani should try to grab their contesting forms as their president is set to leave the club.

Dey there dey Yimu, Linda don marry codedly, you can take it to the bank.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dis is one of d reasons y we need to pass that social media bill asap

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by free2ryhme: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
AmakaDNBStories:
Click on my signature and read and share my story please.

Which story??

Your papa na dasuki?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by NobleAngell(f): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
free2ryhme:

No go marry dey do liar liar for there.

Atleast be happy for a sisterm

Women and jealousy 5 & 6
Attention seeker, I said I don't believe the news. Unlike you, I don't believe everything i read on social media.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
BETTER TO BE 37,A BEAUTIFUL SINGLE MOTHER AND SUCCESSFUL THAN TO BE 37,MARRIED,UNFRUITFUL AND MISERABLY BROKE.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by whytepawn1(m): 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
joke of the millennium!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by free2ryhme: 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
allthingsgood:
Lmao....sharp babe!

This babe too get sense grin

She want fresh blood

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by porshuch: 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
Fake! This news is as fake as the blog site.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by free2ryhme: 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
NobleAngell:
Attention seeker, I said I don't believe the news. Unlike you, I don't believe everything i read on social media.

I desire neither your attention nor your rotten bile

Be happy for a sister that's all

Don't envy a fellow woman
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Tosinville(m): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
So na for alhaji house this babe wan end her career ? grin e go reach 1 certain stage of life woman no go get choice again than to follow any guys that comes along. Na wa but I still doubt this lol

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by enoch701(m): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
nah lie..... 29 years old?....alhaji?, ko possible.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
nairagossip1:
seriously?
Endtime marriage. Iranu, abacha
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
nairagossip1:
seriously?
Dey no match.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by tharaomo(f): 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
This gal is gettin married to him i swr .....shes gonna b d head of the family ...part from d age area she has attitude

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by hmzubair(m): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
Happy for her. Time to settle down
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by omozu1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
If this is true i wish her well.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Richy4(m): 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
Even the write up looks more like a beer parlour gist.....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by kindredspirit(m): 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin <------------- Alhaji Ishaya Bako
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by turnup05: 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Meeloreh:
Yimu! But if that's true, sis Linda n Agbani should try to grab their contesting forms as their president is set to leave the club.

cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Allee90: 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Geny, You are welcome to Islam
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
I don't believe this grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
No qualms.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Jacko01: 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
So na so u turn moslem finish
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by AmakaDNBStories(f): 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
free2ryhme:

Which story??

Your papa na dasuki?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by mrwonlasewonie: 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Liars grin

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by refiner(f): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
d guy is.........
he no fit Genny.... lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Laredojohn(m): 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
37 to 29...8yrs older than d guy Hmm...isn't that too much...if it was abt 3yrs older than...to me would have been better...anyways...if they both could play maturity at home and she not bossy, that dnt u know am old enough to be your older sister bla bla bla...anyways wish her d best. Just my opinion, say yours...quote me not
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Maski87: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
Money for hand back for ground
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
Meeloreh:

shocked hating ke? I just know she's not married. Plus me don't av financial problems, buh while checking u, errm get a life.

You that you are married, can you afford a "face me I slap you" house in banana Island ? As if marriage is by force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by Maski87: 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ashawo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by essa9davies4(f): 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
Wow! Finally#wish u all d best gene#
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… by noblegrex: 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
Who's that person that says sister genie is not looking for a husband.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia / Toyin Majekodunmi "Iya Kike" Is Dead / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Mobbed By Fans In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.