Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far (4322 Views)

Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight / I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by Iko5000: 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
1 Nnamdi Kanu
2 Emeka Mba
3 Olisa Metuh

please add to the list
Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by moneybag100: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
I don't care if he arrest all Yoruba thieves so far it will make this country better.
Why has tribalism eaten up the brain of ibos.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by ckmayoca: 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Iko5000:
1 Nnamdi Kanu
2 Emeka Mba
3 Olisa Metuh

please add to the list

Nnamdi kanu own na winchiwinchi. But any other person involved in corruption? Make dem take am to kirikiri.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by Cholls(m): 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
my sister Gracito is the Op saying the truth.
Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by Gracito(f): 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nooooo, Not tribalism again!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by Gracito(f): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
Cholls:
my sister Gracito is the Op saying the truth.
my brother, mah wear my eye glass godini
Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
That slowpoke president just put all his focus on dasukigate leaving other important issues that should also be in the front burner.No campaign promise have begin so far.Is he not among the beneficiaries of dasukigate?

9 Likes

Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by waternogetemeny: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
The sectional witch hunt continues. Buhari is a hardcore tribalist.

Picking and choosing ministry or parastatal occupied by southerners to prosecute.

I will not complain, if I dont know that Northerners have produce far more Political billionaires than south especially the East.

The North have held power longer than any region in the country.

Buhari should prosecute everybody or his exercise is one in futility.

Buhari wants to tell me that NNPC occupied by Northerner after Northerner consecutively is without corruption?

Are we stupiid in this country?

Even Buhari himself, have not accounted for the missing Petroleum fund when he was Petroleum Minister.

EFCC should arrest Buhari, then we know they are working. Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by Iko5000: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Bros this is just for info no hidden agenda.
moneybag100:
I don't care if he arrest all Yoruba thieves so far it will make this country better.

1 Like

Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by Slikbae: 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
What a useless thread. Igbo's have just proven my assertion that they're senile schizophrenics. Can't you create a thread void of myopia?

May God deliver them IJN.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
D list is few cry
Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by Chanchit: 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
Iko5000:
Bros this is just for info no hidden agenda.

If that's the case then you should just list all the people thas has been arrested so far instead of calling a particular tribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by ayindejimmy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Love Machine:
That slowpoke president just put all his focus on dasukigate leaving other important issues that should also be in the front burner.No campaign promise have begin so far.Is he not among the beneficiaries of dasukigate?

Learn to be objective.
I don't know how you people complaining Buhari is focused on only corruption reason.
Which sector of Nigeria has corruption not eaten deep into?
Go to :
Education
Transport
Health
Sport
Housing
Defense
Finance
Agriculture
Petroleum...
You'll find corruption everywhere.
When you hear people being arrest on charges of misappropriation of public fund, you should know Buhari is working-except you hate the truth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by Psalm18: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Whats the essence of such a list?

1 Like

Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
nawaoo... dullari!
GOD IS WATCHING

1 Like

Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by Scholes007(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
Slikbae:
What a useless thread. Igbo's have just proven my assertion that they're senile schizophrenics. Can't you create a thread void of myopia?

May God deliver them IJN.
how sure are you that the op is an igbo? I will advice you to say nothing but read the comments for the fun of it.

For the records, #most igbos wouldn't even comment here..

4 Likes

Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by Alashi(m): 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
Love Machine:
That "slow_poke" president promised to to jail all theives and that is what he is doing. If you think there is anybody left, like yourself, let Magu know. Loser!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by Iko5000: 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
So if Buhari is doing well how come he has not probe the stolen money used for his presidential campaign, oh I forgot its actually from Tinubu and Rotimi pockets and not Govt money ha ha ha
Alashi:

That "slow_poke" president promised to to jail all theives and that is what he is doing. If you think there is anybody left, like yourself, let Magu know. Loser!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by najoke: 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Iko5000:
So if Buhari is doing well how come he has not probe the stolen money used for his presidential campaign, oh I forgot its actually from Tinubu and Rotimi pockets and not Govt money ha ha ha
Choi....see thinking

1 Like

Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by nwadiuko1(m): 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
Iko5000:
1 Nnamdi Kanu
2 Emeka Mba
3 Olisa Metuh

please add to the list
I don't like buhari a bit but all those mentioned with the exception of kanu deserves whatever they get

1 Like

Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by Obudupikin: 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
List of Housa/Fulani arrested by Buhari

Dasuki Bafarawa Jafaru Haliru and Son Etc...
So what is the OP saying?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by Obudupikin: 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2016

4 Likes

Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by islandmoon: 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
Gracito:
Nooooo, Not tribalism again!!!!!!

are you a Josite?
Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by Obudupikin: 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by BeClever: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
They just arrested my dog this evening for barking at soldiers on patrol.. .
Please who should I complain to.
Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by dahaz(m): 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
list of hausa/fulani men arrested by buhari 1. sambo dasuki 2. lawal jafaru isa. 3. Attahiru bafarawa. 4. bashir yuguda. 5. shuaibu salisu. 6. sule lamido and sons 7. bello haliru mohd. 8. Aminu baba kusa
so OP, what is the essence of your thread?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by dahaz(m): 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
list of hausa/fulani men arrested by buhari 1. sambo dasuki 2. lawal jafaru isa. 3. Attahiru bafarawa. 4. bashir yuguda. 5. shuaibu salisu. 6. sule lamido and sons 7. bello haliru mohd. 8. Aminu baba kusa
so OP, what is the essence of your thread?

1 Like

Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by Csami(m): 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
moneybag100:

Hey! Abeg calm down o! Which one be "ibos"?
When olisa metuh and emeka mba dey chop the money, how many Ibo men and women dem involve?
Buhari can arrest the corrupt Ibo leaders for all I care.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by fulanimafia: 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
And you're not a bigot and tribalist? Who tied the hands of Azikiwe Jonathan? I can name ten northerners arrested so far in the anti corruption war, yet you are stuck at 3 ibo thieves.

Pot calling kettle black.

waternogetemeny:

Picking and choosing ministry or parastatal occupied by southerners to prosecute.

I will not complain, if I dont know that Northerners have produce far more Political billionaires than south especially the East.

Buhari wants to tell me that NNPC occupied by Northerner after Northerner consecutively is without corruption?

Even Buhari himself, have not accounted for the missing Petroleum fund when he was Petroleum Minister.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by Gracito(f): 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
islandmoon:

are you a Josite?
nope
Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by su24tech: 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
waternogetemeny:

please tell us how much got missing when buhari was petroleum minister, pls with fact.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu / With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! / Nigeria Decides: The Look On Aisha Buhari's Face After Buhari Voted (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.