Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? (1436 Views)

How True Is This About Long Distance Relationships / The Truth About Long Distance Relationships / Scariest Thing About Long Distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by Chasisco(f): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Guy's...watin una tink oo
Currently asking a girl out..she loves me too buh she's scared to say no...reason z dah we are gonna attend different universities n she's scared of distance.. hv been trynna convince her n make her see the positive part buh she's nor listening... guys I need advice on wat to du
Re: What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by Cholls(m): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
my brother long distance is not good for lover's that are just getting to know themselves. Is it good for married slightly yes.
Re: What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by Theyveedo(m): 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
Its doesn't work jor. Don't sweat it. Overly time u will get tired of making those calls.

Distance makes the heart grow fonder.

Out of sight, out of mind.
Re: What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
Don't bother, she's right. Any relationship you start with her won't survive the first few months. There'll be better girls that she will pale in comparison to besides you're not ready to commit yet so have fun

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by Chasisco(f): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
I understand buh I myself m trynna compare n see the positive sides...we are soo into each other n we hv known each other for a year now..... she's ready to do anitin buh she's scared I'll leave her.... plz guys how do I convince her I won't
Re: What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by yinkus4u2c(f): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
It's better you face your studies for now... Small boy
Re: What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by Chasisco(f): 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
better answers plzzz
Re: What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by mrking3(m): 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
I will advice you opt out!!! Not easy! IT worked for Me anyway, Tho' attended same uni with my Boo unlike yours! Nothing can be as torteous as Long distance!! It requires PATIENCE, TRUST, LOVE, COMMUNICATION and Most importantly, SACRIFICE! But at the end, its worth the wait if you're truly meant for each other!! After 8yrs of Long distance, finnally Got married to the woman of my Dream last month december 2015.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by Chasisco(f): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
congrats bro.....
me really like the girl sha oo..we're both scared of loosing each other..m just Soo confused n ion know wat to do
Re: What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by callmeVal: 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
Distant relationships are nice but cost a lot both financially and emotionally.

You both keep spending money on call units

Either of you keeps suspecting the other is having external affairs.

I was a victim of distant relationship twice. It always crashed.

#Advice. Let her be, if she rejects your proposal. You gonna find another closer in the campus.
Re: What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
yinkus4u2c:

Plz. Can't u just shut up.?? Plz. Calling someone a small boy, what's DAT suppose to mean? Very annoying.
Re: What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by Topestbilly(m): 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Sucks, not good, waste of time, create room for cheats and break up at d end.

D only go thing about it is d 2 parties will look new n fresh to each other weneva they meet... rubbish!!!
Re: What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
I have been there twice, does not work. The trust will never be there.
Re: What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by Chasisco(f): 11:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
that's it....Hv been getting negative replies from people buh something keeps giving mW hope.. I cnt really figure it out though buh ion know if I should just gv it a trial or let her be
Re: What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
Chasisco:
that's it....Hv been getting negative replies from people buh something keeps giving mW hope.. I cnt really figure it out though buh ion know if I should just gv it a trial or let her be

Follow ur heart bringimg d issue to nl

Is like wanting d world against ur bae

M into one nd its going easily i left it to God from d start
Re: What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by Mzdivacious(f): 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
yinkus4u2c:
Re: What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by Mzdivacious(f): 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
yinkus4u2c:
so for ya mind u be the big girl
Re: What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by Csami(m): 12:53am On Jan 12, 2016
Long distance relationship is a big NO.
Re: What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by lampardizik(m): 2:54am On Jan 12, 2016
If I can't see her everyday

Then we don't date!
Re: What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 12, 2016
Like someone rightly said. U need to have known each other for sometime. Then TRUST, and SACRIFICE has a lot to play. Am currently in a long distance relationship and we are determined to make it work. He lives in Benue and I, in Delta. We met while we were serving in 2014. Its difficult because there are times u just want to see your partner. But we knew what we were venturing into from the start and right now we have gone further in our relationship by involving our families. LDR still works, but my dear only with patience and true intentions.

I remember when I backed out because I felt it wasn't going the way I wanted. He had to travel down to my state during the weekend to see me. Its Time Wasting, you spend more, sometimes you just get sad and wished they were there. My partner is my BFF so it makes it easier, we talk about everytn from soccer, to movies, music and then our ultimate gossip time, we never get bored as there is always a vibe. But even in all this, when we quarrel ehn! Oh boy!

But my advice is, make sure your partner is worth your struggle before venturing into it. Its not easy, u must be committed. Prayers work too.
Re: What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by Chasisco(f): 5:09am On Jan 12, 2016
Tnkz Guys....tnkz alot....I'll follow my hrt,I only hope it works out
Re: What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by sextutor(m): 5:17am On Jan 12, 2016
The issue with distance relationship is that 90% of guys and 70% of babes have side chick/guy to help keep body together while their partner is away. If you are into it, then you must have a strong factor to keep her in check over there like making her fall deeply in love with you, promising her marriage or serious financial/material inducement.

Of all these factors, the only factor that stand the test of time from my experience is promising her marriage which must be followed up with sincere arrangements. But if you know you are not getting married any soon, then you have to be magnanimous to the fact that she would be shared with you.

The truth most people in distance relationship won't tell you is that they cheated at one point or the other. You would see people say things like, we dated for six years bla bla bla as if it was just that partner alone they dated within that period. The truth is that they maneuvered severally along the line.
Re: What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by agadam(m): 7:23am On Jan 12, 2016
my guy distance relationship to me ooo there r 2 tins involved..... #you spend on her may or not with returns... #she is anoda man first choice....
Re: What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by yinkus4u2c(f): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
Mzdivacious:
so for ya mind u be the big girl

No. Na you be the big geh undecided
Re: What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by yinkus4u2c(f): 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Plz. Can't u just shut up.?? Plz. Calling someone a small boy, what's DAT suppose to mean? Very annoying.

Kee yoursef den grin... Op wey I dey follow talk sef never vex Mu.mu
Re: What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by kingstylo01(m): 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
bro, end the relationship now before it's too late. distance relationship doesn't pay. you will grow tired of calling daily just to say hello, how are you? have you eaten? what did you eat?

she too will eventually become tired of you too.
Re: What Do You Think About Long Distance Relationship? by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
yinkus4u2c:

Kee yoursef den grin... Op wey I dey follow talk sef never vex Mu.mu

Can't even say this to me in person, plain truth. This is just a forum anyway. So you are ignored. Keep on show casing your self.

(1) (Reply)

18 Yrs Old Boy, Bleep 82 Yrs Old Woman For 11pm To 3am. What He Did Next Will Sh / True Confession: I’m Attracted To My Married Boss, Should I Tell Him? / Help! Am I The Only One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.