Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

The Voice Of The Oracle As Bayelsa Has Decided - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Voice Of The Oracle As Bayelsa Has Decided (300 Views)

Ben Bruce Joins Dickson To Celebrate 5th Anniversary As Bayelsa Governor / Appeal Court Upholds Dickson’s Election As Bayelsa governor / Even The Land Of Bayelsa Has Rejected Sylva — Agbedi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Voice Of The Oracle As Bayelsa Has Decided by Labosonline(f): 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
Iba o, iba! Mojuba akoda, mojuba aseda, iba origin mererin to so ile aye ro. Iba nimose Loni, edakun eje o ju mise.”

Yes, that accomplished, we can go ahead with our sacrifices to the gods. As the Chief priest of this sacred shrine, I must apologize for the delay of this ritual. I must say that the ingredients for the sacrifice didn’t come easily. I had to travel far out of Ilugbon for the ‘ant’s toe' that took a while.

Thanks to the Oracle for some of my devoted acolytes who took it upon themselves to search for the fetus of a cobra, how they accomplished that particular mission is still beyond me, I’m in awe.
Did I mention the part our Baale played to make this feasible? Ah, may Orunmila continue to add strength to Baale Buhari, he did ‘gudugudu seven and six yayas'…now we have a new head in the town of Bayelsa IfaSERIAKE DICKSON. It wasn’t an easy journey, but we made it through.

Now, let’s go ahead with the rituals as the Oracle instructed. New initiates may be wondering why this sacrifice is important, but my devoted acolytes are aware that for his reign to be successful and without hitch, there is a need to appease the gods of the land.

“Now come nearer, IfaOLISA METUH, OgunREUBEN ABATI, SangoTIMPREYE SLYVA and you, yes, you don’t hide, you too, and…yes, you, you may join them too.”
“Seven of you will take this preparation to the crossroad. Do not forget the propitiation chant…and you SangoTIMPREYE, you are to take the lead…no, don’t ask me why. The success of IfaSERIAKE is in your hands. He will succeed if you put your differences and affiliations aside and support him. Remember, Sango and Esu were not friends but at a point, they worked together…they didn’t like it but they did”

The oracle has promised that that all shall be well if we unite…and it starts with us, the representatives of the oracle to make it work.

Now go, sacrifice to the gods, and all will be well here and there. The oracle has spoken and I the Chief priest IfaLabos have delivered the message. Go.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Procession In Aba On January 15 2016 / Stop Selling Petrol In Houses, Kano Fire Service Warns Black Marketeers / What Will Happen If.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.