Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? (2339 Views)

Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) / I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. / 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by BOKO52(m): 12:21am On Jan 12, 2016
why are the most so called pretty girls very naugthy and the ugly ones very sharp ?
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by talktonase(m): 12:24am On Jan 12, 2016
Nah soo God make them. You cant have it all...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 12, 2016
That's why its risky for a guy to be moved by beauty and assets of a ladies body.

To be frank me too I've hardly seen a lady with a combination of beauty and good character.

Most ladies with good character aren't too pretty or busty or whatever just d way caring husband materials aren't financially attractive to d ladies. Such is life.

The pretty and endowed ones are very poor in character mayb becus life attracts many men to them, they gradually lost character and become worthless as far as womanhood is concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 12, 2016
I don't know OP, I have no idea cool
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 12, 2016
If you ask me.................... undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 12, 2016
When you get too much attention, u get intoxicated by it. Pretty girls are always a victim of this...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by jamex93(m): 12:43am On Jan 12, 2016
true talk jor

but u can find few dat are ok

not 100% ok sha
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by vizkiz: 12:48am On Jan 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
If you ask me.................... undecided

actually, he is asking the pretty girls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Olasco93: 1:08am On Jan 12, 2016
First, if you understands that Character and Attitude is beauty (Male or Female) then you don't need a soothsayer anymore to tell you who a Pretty/Beautiful Girl is.
Go for Character/Attitude because that is what counts for the now and in the long run.
When the Physical/Artificial Beauty must have fades away, it is that ''Inner'' Beauty (Character/Attitude) that will still keep you there in the long run (Dating or Married).
It is Character/Attitude that sustain Beauty (Boy or Girl/Man or Woman)
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by vicstar(m): 1:13am On Jan 12, 2016
vizkiz:

Wow! Dude u read ma mind grin I was about letting her know too grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 12, 2016
I am the exception cheesy

*Quote and die alone*
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by fuckerholic(m): 1:34am On Jan 12, 2016
Too much attention
Too much flirting
Too much greed
Too much self confidence
Too much self conceitedness
Too much egocentrism
Too much toasting
Too much calls
Too much SMS
Too much carelessness
Too much brainwashing
Too much flattery
Too much praises
Too much promises
Too much etc

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:

*Quote and die alone*
Lol Miss Lady smiley,I'm gonna borrow this line and say the same for me cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 12, 2016
Some of the female posters above me.. should sniff my fart and receive sense

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 12, 2016
iyke926:
Some of the female posters above me.. should sniff my fart and receive sense
Lol Ewwww,no.
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Deejavuu(f): 1:58am On Jan 12, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
That's why its very risky for a guy to be moved by beauty and assets of a ladies body.

To be frank me too I've hardly seen a lady with a combination of beauty and good character.

Most ladies with good character aren't too pretty or busty or whatever jd way caring husband materials aren't financially attractive to d ladies. Such is life.

The pretty and endowed ones are very poor in character mayb becus life attracts many men to them, they gradually lost character and become worthless as far as womanhood is concerned.

Your assumptions are baseless. You're judging a whole group by just a tinny winny bits of females you have come across. That's if they have actually showed this kinda traits you posted.

There are females that are a total package wrapped in one box. Stop this hasty generalization.

I'm a total package and you don't have to believe cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
Lol Ewwww,no.
I was only trying to fix you sad. U shouldnt learn bad stuffs
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 12, 2016
iyke926:

I was only trying to fix you sad. U shouldnt learn bad stuffs
yeah,is that the way to go about it, I never knew.Learn something new every day I do. smiley
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
yeah,is that the way to go about it, I never knew.Learn something new every day I do. smiley
Trying to defend what you did with the learn something new. I'm a student in the University of life and I like learning new vital...useful stuffs not useless ones undecided. Its not everything that you learn is useful in life. Had this argument yesterday not all knowledge is useful but i lost. sad
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 12, 2016
iyke926:

Trying to defend what you did with the learn something new. I'm a student in the University of life and I like learning new vital...useful stuffs not useless ones undecided. Its not everything that you learn is useful in life. Had this argument yesterday not all knowledge is useful but i lost. sad
I was actually just playing,goodnight to you smiley
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by lampardizik(m): 2:26am On Jan 12, 2016
vizkiz:

W T F!
That was like damn!
U mean!
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
I was actually just playing,goodnight to you smiley
Okay... sad. Goodnight...dream of me buying ice cream for you wink

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 12, 2016
iyke926:

Okay... sad. Goodnight...dream of me buying ice cream for you wink
Ha! No smiley I'd rather have real ice cream.
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
Ha! No smiley I'd rather have real ice cream.
You just called me a spambot...its okay sad cry
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 12, 2016
iyke926:

You just called me a spambot...its okay sad cry
Wait,how did I do that?
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 12, 2016
Deejavuu:

Your assumptions are baseless. You're judging a whole group by just a tinny winny bits of females you have come across. That's if they have actually showed this kinda traits you posted.

There are females that are a total package wrapped in one box. Stop this hasty generalization.

I'm a total package and you don't have to believe cool

Are u for real? This ur packaging get comma o.

Proofread my post again, I did not generalize. I said most ladies..
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by BOKO52(m): 7:01am On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:

*Quote and die alone*
story for the gods
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by JanuaryTempest(f): 7:04am On Jan 12, 2016
vizkiz:

Boom! Ouch grin

It's the new year, try be a little nicer tongue
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by tommychow(m): 7:09am On Jan 12, 2016
Because of the bunch of low self-esteem guys that keep taking their BS just because she's fine.
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 12, 2016
vizkiz:

Sweetie life is hard for the blind smiley

don't be too hard on yourself okay tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by cruzita(f): 8:40am On Jan 12, 2016
because dey create dem d same day with aunty naugthy
Re: Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? by Nzeh12(m): 8:45am On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:

*Quote and die alone*
Just quoting to see what happens

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Scream/moan While Receiving It Real Hard? / This Is Touching – Man And His Two Sons Buried In The Same Coffin Pics.. / Ladies, I Need You To Read This Asap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.