Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,990 members, 7,841,786 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Dasukigate:"How I Shared N100million I Got From Ex-PDP Chairman"- Jim Nwobodo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate:"How I Shared N100million I Got From Ex-PDP Chairman"- Jim Nwobodo (938 Views)

Jim Nwobodo's Thanksgiving And After-Wedding Party Photos / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic / "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dasukigate:"How I Shared N100million I Got From Ex-PDP Chairman"- Jim Nwobodo by JumiR: 1:31am On Jan 12, 2016
By JUMI RHODES

Former senator/minister who recently defected from PDP to APC, Senator Jim Nwobodo, has revealed how disbursed the N100 million he received from former PDP National Chairman Adamu Mu’azu. Nwobodo however denied ever collecting money from Col. Sambo Dasuki who he said he had never met. In a statement by John Okoreni on behalf of Nwobodo, it stated in parts that: “The attention of Senator (Dr.) Jim Nwobodo has been drawn to news items where it was mentioned that he received the sum of one hundred million naira (N100,000,000) from Bashir Yuguda, ex-Minister of State for Finance for the purpose of the last presidential election.

“ Senator (Dr.) Jim Nwobodo states as follows: That he was the chairman of the Contact Committee of the PDP Presidential campaign for the South East Zone.The Committee was appointed by the party and inaugurated by its then National Chairman, Dr. Adamu Mu’azu. That the Committee oversaw the five states of the Zone, namely: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo State.

“Members of the Committee were three for each state; Senator Jim Nwobodo, Chairman (Enugu), Chief Onyema Ogochukwu, Secretary (Abia), Ambassador Ojo Maduekwe (Abia), Senator Adolphus Wabara (Abia), Prof. A.B.C. Nwosu (Anambra), Senator Ben Ndi Obi (Anambra), Senator Joy Emodi (Anambra), Ambassador Frank Ogbuweu (Ebonyi), Senator Ben Collins Ndu (Enugu), Ambassador Fidel Ayogu (Enugu), Chief Emmanuel Iwanyanwu (Imo), Chief Achike Udenwa (Imo) and Chief Innocent Nwoga (Imo). That the only fund received by the committee for its work in the five South-Eastern states was N100million and the money was received from the then National Chairman of PDP, Dr. Adamu Muazu, for logistics, travelling, mobilisation of party members in the zone for the presidential election.

“That the fund was properly disbursed to the states and duly signed by members of the Committee for each State and accounted for to the party. That at no time did Senator Jim Nwobodo receive the money from any person other than the then National Chairman of the party. That it would be unusual for Senator Nwobodo and other members of his committee to query the source of the campaign fund coming from the National Chairman of his party for official functions and purposes. This statement is meant to put the records straight and correct the impression making round in the media on the alleged distribution of money by Bashir Yuguda as it concerns Senator Nwobodo.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/dasukigate-how-i-shared-n100million-i-received-from-ex-pdp-chairman-jim-nwobodo/

Re: Dasukigate:"How I Shared N100million I Got From Ex-PDP Chairman"- Jim Nwobodo by skup008(m): 1:43am On Jan 12, 2016
continue....all this money you are sharing. Diaris God o
Re: Dasukigate:"How I Shared N100million I Got From Ex-PDP Chairman"- Jim Nwobodo by fuckerholic(m): 2:01am On Jan 12, 2016
See,Mr Nwobodo,religious and political decamping will never shield you..efcc is coming for you.. Political jobbers !

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate:"How I Shared N100million I Got From Ex-PDP Chairman"- Jim Nwobodo by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 12, 2016
How much did Jim Nwobodo shared?
Re: Dasukigate:"How I Shared N100million I Got From Ex-PDP Chairman"- Jim Nwobodo by hebex12(m): 2:12am On Jan 12, 2016
Nlander it my birthday ooo
Evry age wz a hit back 2 back
Oga seun u can come n ave d cakÉ

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate:"How I Shared N100million I Got From Ex-PDP Chairman"- Jim Nwobodo by tyson99(m): 2:16am On Jan 12, 2016
so u joined APC to save your ass dem go carry u sir

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate:"How I Shared N100million I Got From Ex-PDP Chairman"- Jim Nwobodo by phlamesG: 3:11am On Jan 12, 2016
Omo they should share my own too na
undecided

Since its the season of sharing

#corruptfools
Re: Dasukigate:"How I Shared N100million I Got From Ex-PDP Chairman"- Jim Nwobodo by oduastates: 3:35am On Jan 12, 2016
Jonathan was simply busy sharing money to every area boy around.
Re: Dasukigate:"How I Shared N100million I Got From Ex-PDP Chairman"- Jim Nwobodo by coolitempa(f): 4:11am On Jan 12, 2016
Do you people read at all...he in my opinion is not guilty....he received monies for campaign and appropriated it accordingly with a clear paper trail... angry...
Re: Dasukigate:"How I Shared N100million I Got From Ex-PDP Chairman"- Jim Nwobodo by skelewu404(m): 6:34am On Jan 12, 2016
I smell front page
Re: Dasukigate:"How I Shared N100million I Got From Ex-PDP Chairman"- Jim Nwobodo by arinzest: 6:56am On Jan 12, 2016
My question, how much of these funds got to d PDP voter on d street, d GEJ supporters dt kept screaming during d election in d SE?

Despite this, people are still wailing. You didnt get a dime, d old men n women got b shared d funds among themselves. Some of the 'future leaders' still defend them

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Trad Ruler, Fredrick Obateru Akinruntan, Arrested For Money Laundering / See How Students Of Santa Maria Were Excited When Wike Came To Their School(pics / Why ISIS Tell Boko Haram’s Shekau To Quit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.