Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

Mosquito Is The Most Disturbance Of All Living Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mosquito Is The Most Disturbance Of All Living Things (555 Views)

No Mosquito Net, No Wedding -sokoto State New Law / No Disturbance Plssssss / How Can I Deal With This Emotional Disturbance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mosquito Is The Most Disturbance Of All Living Things by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 12, 2016
Hargggggg I hate dis shit Mehn!!
If Mosquito wan suck my blood
Make e kuma suck am without Disturbing my Peace
I hate it when mosquito keep singing into my ear ”mtchwwwwwww”
I wish I learn Kung Fu
Re: Mosquito Is The Most Disturbance Of All Living Things by Emac34: 2:15am On Jan 12, 2016
Azsalami:
Hargggggg I hate dis shit Mehn!!
If Mosquito wan suck my blood
Make e kuma suck am without Disturbing my Peace
I hate it when mosquito keep singing into my ear ”mtchwwwwwww”
I wish I learn Kung Fu
No better sleep
Re: Mosquito Is The Most Disturbance Of All Living Things by utenwuson: 2:29am On Jan 12, 2016
eyah!b I feel ur pain brov! ds one. u even open thread for mosquito mean say them done tear ur blockus ds nyt
Re: Mosquito Is The Most Disturbance Of All Living Things by kilokeys(m): 2:40am On Jan 12, 2016
Esp when dem go leave pesin belle with plenty blood come dey suck from toes and fingers..

That sh*t is painful angry

If they r wise, they should form a union.. Ill gladly donate to help their situation

If u ll donate from time to time in order to keep them away.. Click the like button

1 Like

Re: Mosquito Is The Most Disturbance Of All Living Things by Destined2win: 3:56am On Jan 12, 2016
utenwuson:
eyah!b I feel ur pain brov! ds one. u even open thread for mosquito mean say them done tear ur blockus ds nyt
grin grin
Re: Mosquito Is The Most Disturbance Of All Living Things by Destined2win: 3:59am On Jan 12, 2016
Mosquito ti take over l'orie cheesy

Just get a mosquito net, it will help you keep them away
Re: Mosquito Is The Most Disturbance Of All Living Things by Justiyke4u: 4:29am On Jan 12, 2016
Not even if they wan suck blood let them do without disturbing is the case but some of them now use straw to suck the blood while others have in have increase their tank to something else
Re: Mosquito Is The Most Disturbance Of All Living Things by cruzita(f): 6:54am On Jan 12, 2016
thank God for me oooo.d other day wey mosquito suck my blood ,na so the thing throway am say e bitter.since dat day I don get peace of mind
Re: Mosquito Is The Most Disturbance Of All Living Things by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lmao oooo
Re: Mosquito Is The Most Disturbance Of All Living Things by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
Op mosquito is the most disturbing of all living things not disturbance
Re: Mosquito Is The Most Disturbance Of All Living Things by Fernandowski(m): 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
then your English is the most disturbing to the human race
Re: Mosquito Is The Most Disturbance Of All Living Things by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
Haha this is funny. cheesy But I get you

(1) (Reply)

Being Faithful In Love Pays For Life / When Love Hates / Woman Who Turned Down 15 Proposals Says She Is Still Looking For Mr Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.