Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son (14592 Views)

Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed / Man, 25, Docked For Allegedly Raping Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by Jacko01: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2016
WETCUNT:
THAT IS WHY MOST MEN GO FOR OLOSHOS OR MASTURBATE!! IF RUN AFTER WOMEN AND YOU DONT HAVE MONEY NA G go punish you...I PREFER TO HAVE MONEY AND POWER THAN TO HAVE WOMEN...ASK KING SOLOMON... HE WILL NOW END IN JAIL FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE AND THE OTHER WIFE SNATCHER WILL NOW HAVE TO TELL GOD HOW HE DIED ALL BECAUSE OF ONE SMELLY P**SSY

Ril smelly pussy oh ma friend.... From one shapeless b###h chai..... God give some men sense
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by Olasignature(m): 10:02am On Jan 12, 2016
Every f*ck the runaway wife give her husband was a hit BACK TO BACk from husband's house to a father's house. Iyalaya another lover's bangging. If u nid ur wife back, come n kill me.

Thank you
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by wokomabest(m): 10:04am On Jan 12, 2016
Let us know that he overpowered him collected the knife and stabbed him.which every man will do.is self defence. the instinct to stay alive is in Every man.
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by oluwasegun007(m): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2016
@ 25 with 3 kids already, and mind you why fight over a woman @ dat age.......God forbid
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by Oppypoppy: 10:30am On Jan 12, 2016
Chanchit:
Abeg no be me o!

So the guy needed to be told he has no wife again?! Someone left your house, return to her fathers house and you are fighting her lover?! That guy is a psycho. Anyway, since the lover is now dead, the psycho would be going to jail, so Chanchit can get another fvcker.

No don't say that. Ain't you a Man? We are all humans. You won't take it - Your wife Or ExWife bn fvcked by your friend! Wake up dude. I only pity d guy e for no allow d tin rish dat level.
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by BUAR(m): 10:32am On Jan 12, 2016
Chanchit:
Abeg no be me o!

So the guy needed to be told he has no wife again?! Someone left your house, return to her fathers house and you are fighting her lover?! That guy is a psycho. Anyway, since the lover is now dead, the psycho would be going to jail, so Chanchit can get another fvcker.
my niga your on point ,nothing destroys man more than women;guys steals for ladies,men killin each other for women from the time immemorial,.ones u shun girls you'd live long
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by Richie77: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2016
25yrs old man with 3kids. If the lady is not away maybe she might be carrying the 5th kid. It is well.
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by Skmoda360(m): 10:41am On Jan 12, 2016
Richie77:
25yrs old man with 3kids. If the lady is not away maybe she might be carrying the 5th kid. It is well.
im thinking that too...

1 Like

Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by Cyojunior(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Don't even know what to say

Abeg make una nor vex cry

I have running stomach embarassed

No stress cause ur opinion counts for nothing !!!
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by SAMBARRY: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2016
grin grin
Olasignature:
Every f*ck the runaway wife give her husband was a hit BACK TO BACk from husband's house to a father's house. Iyalaya another lover's bangging. If u nid ur wife back, come n kill me.

Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogwashi Uku Prison Accused Of Negligence leading to Death of Inmates / Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol / Osun: Four Suspects Arrested For Killing Petrol Station Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.