Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

WOW: What Do You Think About Girls With Huge Black Ni’ppies? (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOW: What Do You Think About Girls With Huge Black Ni’ppies? (see Photos) (5844 Views)

'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW: What Do You Think About Girls With Huge Black Ni’ppies? (see Photos) by EbiscoComedian: 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
It is beginning to look like girl with black ti’tties love sharing it online. According to the source, Her name is Nkechi and her friends call her NK for short, she is a popular runs babe in PH.

She must have ticked off one of her ATM guys that they decided to throw her out by sharing her point of attraction (yansh, nipps, and all) so people beware of her. they claim she steals from her numerous men.

CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS - See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/01/wow-what-do-you-think-about-girls-with.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW: What Do You Think About Girls With Huge Black Ni’ppies? (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
Can i share mine too? cheesy cheesy pics loading***20%

1 Like

Re: WOW: What Do You Think About Girls With Huge Black Ni’ppies? (see Photos) by madgoat(m): 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
prettythicksme:

Biko plz share yours... Im salivating already grin
Re: WOW: What Do You Think About Girls With Huge Black Ni’ppies? (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
madgoat:

Biko plz share yours... Im salivating already grin
grin ok wait!
Re: WOW: What Do You Think About Girls With Huge Black Ni’ppies? (see Photos) by luckman20(m): 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
prettythicksme:

Share in my pm cheesy cheesy
Re: WOW: What Do You Think About Girls With Huge Black Ni’ppies? (see Photos) by ril19(m): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
prettythicksme:

DON'T border dear. we know it's thick already (going by your name). gringringrin

5 Likes

Re: WOW: What Do You Think About Girls With Huge Black Ni’ppies? (see Photos) by TrapLORD(m): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Big nippless are sexy AF! grin
Re: WOW: What Do You Think About Girls With Huge Black Ni’ppies? (see Photos) by olaboy001(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
EbiscoComedian:
It is beginning to look like girl with black ti’tties love sharing it online. According to the source, Her name is Nkechi and her friends call her NK for short, she is a popular runs babe in PH.

She must have ticked off one of her ATM guys that they decided to throw her out by sharing her point of attraction (yansh, nipps, and all) so people beware of her. they claim she steals from her numerous men.

CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS - See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/01/wow-what-do-you-think-about-girls-with.html
OP, I swear I no think anything at all because I no see the pinshure
Re: WOW: What Do You Think About Girls With Huge Black Ni’ppies? (see Photos) by Gofwane(m): 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
Op, for making me click on that link without seeing any picture of nipp!es, may you forget the password to your blog and may agberos tiff your phone.

Imagine fa.! Inside this scarcity of mb.

8 Likes

Re: WOW: What Do You Think About Girls With Huge Black Ni’ppies? (see Photos) by sauceTDA(m): 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
Seriously it turns me off.
Re: WOW: What Do You Think About Girls With Huge Black Ni’ppies? (see Photos) by cruzita(f): 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
post it here or USE THE DOOR
Re: WOW: What Do You Think About Girls With Huge Black Ni’ppies? (see Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
prettythicksme:

pls do ooooo and e go betta for u diz 2016 tongue

2 Likes

Re: WOW: What Do You Think About Girls With Huge Black Ni’ppies? (see Photos) by sEGXY2(m): 7:01am On Jan 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
Abeg man never chop 2day, i no wan see wetin go make me vomit.
Re: WOW: What Do You Think About Girls With Huge Black Ni’ppies? (see Photos) by lilmax(m): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2016
Gofwane:
Op, for making me click on that link without seeing any picture of nipp!es, may you forget the password to your blog and may agberos tiff your phone.

grin
Re: WOW: What Do You Think About Girls With Huge Black Ni’ppies? (see Photos) by lampardizik(m): 8:16am On Jan 13, 2016
Pinshure
Or
Adonbilifit!
Re: WOW: What Do You Think About Girls With Huge Black Ni’ppies? (see Photos) by agrovick(m): 8:46am On Jan 13, 2016
Gofwane:

Dies

(1) (Reply)

What Does Uche No Dey Look Face Mean? / See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick / Photos Of Tiwa Savage Showing The World Her Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.