Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

See The Reason Why This Lady, Prefers To Use Cucumber Instead Of My Anaconda - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Why This Lady, Prefers To Use Cucumber Instead Of My Anaconda (650 Views)

When A Lady Prefers Tall Huge Guys - Hilarious Photos / HELP! My Lady, Prefers To Use Cucumber Instead Of My Play Stick! / Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Reason Why This Lady, Prefers To Use Cucumber Instead Of My Anaconda by ebiscoshadrack1: 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
the things we hear this days seem to be like people are either living in a movie world or just downright Cray cray! Lol Read and share your advice to the reader;

I met this young lady amid my NYSC service..She is cool, smooth and reserved. She is constantly indoor and act tenderly. With heaps of anxiety and influence, we dated, in spite of the fact that she was a hard nut to break. She even consented to date me reluctantly. Her non-verbal communication is continually debilitating. Yet, despite everything I followed along. We both served in the same northern town. She stayed in a congregation habitation all through her - Read more at http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/01/see-reason-why-this-lady-prefers-to-use.html

(1) (Reply)

3 Tips To Attract Women So Well You'll Never Have To Buy Them Drinks Again / How To Touch Women (and Make Them Hot) / Is Virginity A Must For A Good Marriage? My Take.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.