Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Monarch, Emmanuel Onyeike-Efeizomor, Sleeps With Snake For 5 Days - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Monarch, Emmanuel Onyeike-Efeizomor, Sleeps With Snake For 5 Days (49321 Views)

Vulture ‘Delivers’ Letter To Akwa Ibom Monarch To Quit Throne / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest / Ovie Richard Layeguen, Delta Monarch Who Reads Without Glasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monarch, Emmanuel Onyeike-Efeizomor, Sleeps With Snake For 5 Days by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
[size=48pt]HYPOCRITE KINGS ASHAMED TO ADMIT THEIR FATHERS RELIGION[/size]
Re: Monarch, Emmanuel Onyeike-Efeizomor, Sleeps With Snake For 5 Days by bright007(f): 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
This story buttresses the fact that the Ika people of Delta state are originally from Edo state.

The land grabbers and chest beaters will soon invade this thread now with their falsehood and propaganda to tell us Ika is from the east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monarch, Emmanuel Onyeike-Efeizomor, Sleeps With Snake For 5 Days by MKO4ever(m): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
For those that did not read the story, the man did not sleep with snake, There was a big black snake in the room where the man was sleeping for several days
Re: Monarch, Emmanuel Onyeike-Efeizomor, Sleeps With Snake For 5 Days by bigass123(m): 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Op, learn how to summarise. angry
Re: Monarch, Emmanuel Onyeike-Efeizomor, Sleeps With Snake For 5 Days by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
bright007:
This story buttresses the fact that the Ika people of Delta state are originally from Edo state.

The land grabbers and chest beaters will soon invade this thread now with their falsehood and propaganda to tell us Ika is from the east.
.FACT
Re: Monarch, Emmanuel Onyeike-Efeizomor, Sleeps With Snake For 5 Days by thaoriginator: 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
What of me wey don sleep with 5 crocodiles? cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monarch, Emmanuel Onyeike-Efeizomor, Sleeps With Snake For 5 Days by Pascalberry(m): 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dahs my king. . ."EFEIZOMOR II OBI OWA KINGDOM" a 1st class degree holder at the cambridge university england. Obi abeg qreet my homies d0wn there o owa kingdom rocks.
Re: Monarch, Emmanuel Onyeike-Efeizomor, Sleeps With Snake For 5 Days by Elparaiso(m): 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
Odunharry:
not suprise
You have killed today for me bro.
LOL.
Re: Monarch, Emmanuel Onyeike-Efeizomor, Sleeps With Snake For 5 Days by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 13, 2016
Picture of him sleeping with the snake or this one is another fat lie from the land of..........
Re: Monarch, Emmanuel Onyeike-Efeizomor, Sleeps With Snake For 5 Days by bigfrancis21: 1:10am On Jan 13, 2016
Oh boy as I see the title, 'big black...' nna I been think say na... cheesy cheesy

*facepalm for me*
Re: Monarch, Emmanuel Onyeike-Efeizomor, Sleeps With Snake For 5 Days by kosokoadeyemi: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Is God gift

(1) (2) (Reply)

Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) / Igwe Jerome Ezeneche, King Of 6 Nations: Nigeria's Most Respected In Thailand / Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.