Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Wow! A Military Man Caught His Wife With Another Man On His Matrimonial Bed (pho - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! A Military Man Caught His Wife With Another Man On His Matrimonial Bed (pho (5526 Views)

Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures / American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! A Military Man Caught His Wife With Another Man On His Matrimonial Bed (pho by simeosimon: 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
The military man you see bent, was surprised to see his own wife on their matrimonial bed with this guy , He just left his house it was not up to one hour when he notice that his wallet was not with him, there he rush home
but this was what met at home.
This was the words of the officer "I scarifies my life for this Job so you will live and be comfortable but this is how you are paying me back, always bringing young boys to my bed"

He walk both of them naked on the street. In your opinion, how will you react if this happened to be your case?
http://www.naijarealgists.com/2016/01/wow-military-man-caught-his-wife-with.html

Re: Wow! A Military Man Caught His Wife With Another Man On His Matrimonial Bed (pho by IBROMARKET: 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
The Seed Education Centre - We serve the unprivileged community in Lagos and Taraba State, through educational activities, basic health care service, women empowerment and vocational
training. Run by a multi-cultural team of 150 Nigerian professionals, Italian expatriates and international volunteers.

The Seed Education Centre is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Teacher
Qualifications
Minimum qualification NCE (higher qualification will be an added advantage)
Computer literate

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should come to the interview with relevant documents.

VISIT http://hotnigeriavacancies..com.ng FOR MORE INFORMATION
Re: Wow! A Military Man Caught His Wife With Another Man On His Matrimonial Bed (pho by cassidy1996(m): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
hmmmmm.......pussy matter!
Re: Wow! A Military Man Caught His Wife With Another Man On His Matrimonial Bed (pho by midehi2(f): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
old pics
Re: Wow! A Military Man Caught His Wife With Another Man On His Matrimonial Bed (pho by omooba969(m): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Old gist, it'z been on NL b4. cool
Re: Wow! A Military Man Caught His Wife With Another Man On His Matrimonial Bed (pho by Khd95(m): 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
Street is his matrimonial bed abigrin
issoraitsad
but why she dy pose like agbani darego,if this story is true
Re: Wow! A Military Man Caught His Wife With Another Man On His Matrimonial Bed (pho by vault(m): 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
ehya
Re: Wow! A Military Man Caught His Wife With Another Man On His Matrimonial Bed (pho by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
jeez
Re: Wow! A Military Man Caught His Wife With Another Man On His Matrimonial Bed (pho by georgeigbafen(m): 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
I would protect my wife no matter what. . .come to think of it he may have confronted her but she would deny. . .what do women even ma want in this life again. . . . .End time army officer,end time wife,end time lover,end time embarrassment,end time world in short

(1) (Reply)

Kinds Of Sex Every Woman Enjoys / Why Do Women Stay At The Back Of Men Ontop Okada In Lagos / Well?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.