Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up (3163 Views)

Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Finally Opens Up / The Gift Jonathan Gave Obama In 2014 / Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by DONSMITH123(m): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Detained National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party, Olisa Metuh, has said he is cooperating with the Economic and Financial Crime Commission.

The PDP chieftain said he had volunteered statements to the anti-graft agency in which he explained his role in the alleged arms scandal money.

Metuh, in a statement by his Special Assistant Mr. Richard Ihediwa, in Abuja on Tuesday, said it was not true that he had refused to answer questions put forward to him by the EFCC investigators.

He said it was true that former President Goodluck Jonathan gave him N400m for a job which he refused to disclose.

Metuh had claimed earlier that he executed a project for the President, but refused to state the amount he was paid for the unknown job.

In the statement by Ihediwa, Metuh who has been in detention since Tuesday last week, still refused to disclose the job he executed for the former President that fetched him the huge sum.

He said he would only disclose the job he did for the former President in court.

Ihediwa said, “This office wishes to state categorically that Chief Metuh has fully cooperated with investigators within his constitutionally guaranteed rights.

“In exercise of his rights, he has since given his statement to the EFCC wherein he submitted that he received the sum of N400m from the former President for an assignment, which he executed to the satisfaction of the former President.

“In further exercise of his rights, Metuh has also indicated his readiness to make public the nature of this assignment, but only in an open court in line with the laws of the land, and where his statement would not be distorted by anybody.

“Metuh, therefore, believes that his continued incarceration and failure to charge him to court are deliberately intended to prevent him from telling his own story in the open court for all Nigerians to know.”

He said that contrary to the impression that the issue of N400m was a product of investigation, it was actually a product of Metuh’s voluntary statement.

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.punchng.com/jonathan-gave-n400m-metuh-opens/

Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
K
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OnankpaBa(m): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
I thought he's on hunger strike

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OnankpaBa(m): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
He will soon name the Job he did for Jonathan. yeye dey smell
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by DONSMITH123(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
the bros don finally talk jor cheesy cheesy

OnankpaBa:
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OsusuMustFlow(f): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
grin grin grin this Metuh na actor...last time i checked, he said he will not eat and no money was given to him.
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OsusuMustFlow(f): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
you bad grin

OnankpaBa:
He will soon name the Job he did for Jonathan. yeye dey smell
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OnankpaBa(m): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
my love

OsusuMustFlow:
you bad grin

Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OnankpaBa(m): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
mtchew

DONSMITH123:
the bros don finally talk jor cheesy cheesy

Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by oluwaSmith1(f): 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
Jonathan gave you for a Job done abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by oluwaSmith1(f): 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
“In further exercise of his rights, Metuh has also indicated his readiness to make public the nature of this assignment, but only in an open court in line with the laws of the land, and where his statement would not be distorted by anybody.

“Metuh, therefore, believes that his continued incarceration and failure to charge him to court are deliberately intended to prevent him from telling his own story in the open court for all Nigerians to know.”

cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by Day169: 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
OnankpaBa:
When a glutton claims he's on hunger strike, I just laugh. ..you think say e easy for person wey no dey fast to refuse food? Abeg leave matter.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by SweetLove0(f): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
wake me up when he return the 400M
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by SweetLove0(f): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
OnankpaBa:
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by DONSMITH123(m): 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
HE WILL SURELY RETURN IT. YOU DONT JOKE WITH PMB.

SweetLove0:
wake me up when he return the 400M
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OnankpaBa(m): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
When i saw it that Metuh is on hunger strike, i laugh....he will soon sing like Dasuki

Day169:

When a glutton claims he's on hunger strike, I just laugh. ..you think say e easy for person wey no dey fast to refuse food? Abeg leave matter.
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OnankpaBa(m): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
Metuh, in a statement by his Special Assistant Mr. Richard Ihediwa, in Abuja on Tuesday, said it was not true that he had refused to answer questions put forward to him by the EFCC investigators.

really? tell me more
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by ishiamu(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
Finally the sealed mouth has opened
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OnankpaBa(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
lalasticlala ohohohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Metuh don dey talk grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OnankpaBa(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
he for rot for detention nah cheesy cheesy

ishiamu:
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by DONSMITH123(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by ishiamu(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
OnankpaBa:

he for rot for detention nah cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OnankpaBa(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
the government is ready to go to any extent to make the vomit the stolen cash.

ishiamu:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by ishiamu(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
OnankpaBa:
the government is ready to go to any extent to make the vomit the stolen cash.

We watchinng... when will amaechi vomit his own na??
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by SmithEnemona(m): 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
Finally, Metuh open up
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by SmithEnemona(m): 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
grin grin

ishiamu:
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by Trailblazer1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
cool
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OnankpaBa(m): 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
After Metuh, Dasuki and all others involved in arms deal land in jail.

ishiamu:

We watchinng... when will amaechi vomit his own na??
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by Mutuwa(m): 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
Magu,Magu Magued him to confess.I read say the guy Sabi question..
Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OsusuMustFlow(f): 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
SINCE WHEN?

OnankpaBa:

my love

Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OsusuMustFlow(f): 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
grin

OnankpaBa:

After Metuh, Dasuki and all others involved in arms deal land in jail.

Re: Jonathan Gave Me N400m, Metuh Opens Up by OnankpaBa(m): 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Benin babe, you wan deny me?

OsusuMustFlow:
SINCE WHEN?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally! Buhari Takes On Ifeanyi Ubah's Offer! / How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? / #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.