Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

#endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) (3162 Views)

Endsars: New Evidence Surface (photos) Plus Prayers / Igboho, Wife Look Pale In Cotonou Court – Eyewitness / How The Hausa/Yoruba Clash In Shasha Market, Ibadan Started - Eyewitness (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by SouthWestBlood(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
We will keep posting the many evidence as eyewitnesses upload them online. Please take your time to watch the video. It covers from when the shooting started. As at the end of the 57 minutes video, the shooting was still on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AtXyX1MqYk

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by ojun50(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
Some one should tell me wld this one was Photoshop or DJ switch is lieing.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
only a bastard son of rabid dog will dispute that the shooting of that magnitude won't leave many casualties.

of course they don't know how AK 47 works and how it can cause multiple fatalities in a single shot

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by Fixednaija(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Serious Tension! As Airforce officer confronts Policemen for shooting #EndSars Protesters.

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more Trending Gists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQJ0YACN5wg
Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by lastempero: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Only mad dogs disputes what happened at lekki gate.

15 Likes

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by Notasyouthink: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
only a bastard son of rabid dog will dispute that the shooting of that magnitude won't leave many casualties.

of course they don't know how AK 47 works and how it can cause multiple fatalities in a single shot
Helinues and his cohorts shame on you people.

12 Likes

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by Horus(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
This is serious shooting by murderers in uniform

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by Chapii: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
All the big boys left that place.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by capitalzero: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
It is only demon incarnate will justify lekki massacre.
I know it is not possible for djswitch to lie. Where are the online hoodlums? No peace for the wicked

13 Likes

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
lastempero:
What's happened? Did you watch the video.

This is one of the most documented video what happened there, watch of just shut it.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Notasyouthink:
Helinues and his cohorts shame on you people.
that one

he already had enough to last for generations cheesy

9 Likes

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
capitalzero:
It is only demon incarnate will justify lekki massacre.
I know it is not possible for djswitch to lie. Where are the online hoodlums? No peace for the wicked
She lied, she wasn't even there when they torch the tollgate, the person that make the video prevented them the first time (that was like 30 minutes) before they final torch it.

Immediately they did, the looting and arson start; you could bois saying we dey burn ShopRite this night.

Watch the damn video and stop talking with no evidence when the evidence is clearly presented to you to see and make decisions by yourself, you realise but still choose to accept what someone said when there is a complete eye witness account in front of you.

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
Chapii:
All the big boys left that place.
That's was the plan according to the guy and he was right, they scared the children of the wealthy ones so that they can easily attack the poor.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by lastempero: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
CamusMidas:

What's happened? Did you watch the video.

This is one of the most documented video what happened there, watch of just shut it.

Yea i already seen it, iam referring to the nay sayers that are pretending there was never a shooting

5 Likes

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by capitalzero: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
CamusMidas:

She lied, she wasn't even there when they torch the tollgate, the person that make the video prevented them the first time (that was like 30 minutes) before they final torch it.

Immediately they did, the looting and arson start; you could bois saying we dey burn ShopRite this night.

Watch the damn video and stop talking with no evidence when the evidence is clearly presented to you to see and make decisions by yourself, you realise but still choose to accept what someone said when there is a complete eye witness account in front of you.

It is only demon incarnate that will justify the lekki massacre .
Do you expect her to be everywhere?
Killing people in cover of darkness. Some people are wicked than satan himself

17 Likes

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
ojun50:
Some one should tell me wld this one was Photoshop or DJ switch is lieing.

This is very genuine, but watch for yourself and see what really happened.

DJ Switch was not being truthful entirely and she would definitely have some questions to answer from this video evidence.

5 Likes

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by secretkiller: 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
It was this instagram live video that made angry youth burn down Lagos.

Mynd44, lalasticlala, seun

Front page.

The world must see this Massacre

We must revenge the killings by anyway possible.

7 Likes

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by Horus(m): 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
All the soldiers should be charged with murder

7 Likes

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
capitalzero:

It is only demon incarnate that will justify the lekki massacre .
Do you expect her to be everywhere?
Killing people in cover of darkness. Some people are wicked than satan himself
You either watch the video and stop harassing people, no be is justifying anything. Your emotions won't change the fact from that video.

This guy risk his life and stay still the toll gate was torched before leaving there. Watch it and let's have a proper discussion and know where to go from there, I be politician? Even if I dey benefit from the government I shouldn't be blind by what the fight and protest is all about. We are all in this together, so clam and let's use fact to know how to the direct our next action.

This video is the real proof of what really happened that day (complete video is more than 3 hours).

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
lastempero:

Yea i already seen it, iam referring to the nay sayers that are pretending there was never a shooting
There was no doubt about the shooting but the exaggeration was what was in question and this video those justice to that.
Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by capitalzero: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
CamusMidas:

You either watch the video and stop harassing people, no be is justifying anything. Your emotions won't change the fact from that video.

This guy risk his life and stay still the toll gate was torched before leaving there. Watch it and let's have a proper discussion and know where to go from there, I be politician? Even if I dey benefit from the government I shouldn't be blind by what the fight and protest is all about. We are all in this together, so clam and let's use fact to know how to the direct our next action.

This video is the real proof of what really happened that day (complete video is more than 3 hours).

Yes or no. Was lekki massacre necessary? It is only online hoodlums that keep denying the massacre. The guy said he saw 7 dead bodies . Did you watch that part?

8 Likes

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
secretkiller:
It was this instagram live video that made angry youth burn down Lagos.

Mynd44, lalasticlala, seun

Front page.

The world must see this Massacre

We must revenge the killings by anyway possible.
It was painful to watch and if I was there I doubt if I won't be tempted to go out if I wasn't already out.
Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
capitalzero:

Yes or no. Was lekki massacre necessary? It is only online hoodlums that keep denying the massacre. The guy said he saw 7 dead bodies . Did you watch that part?
He said shut and not dead body, 3 were shown to be injured. The last lady was on the leg and she was taken away.

Is a Massacre ever necessary?

3 Likes

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by secretkiller: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
CamusMidas:

He said shut and not dead body, 3 were shown to be injured. The last lady was on the leg and she was taken away.

Why are you defending the killings?

7 Likes

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by capitalzero: 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
CamusMidas:

7 bodies
Lekki massacre that was ordered by your paymasters will hunt anybody that supported that senseless killing. Online hoodlum will still quote me oh.

8 Likes

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by secretkiller: 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
capitalzero:

7 bodies
Lekki massacre that was ordered by your paymasters will hunt anybody that supported that senseless killing. Online hoodlum will still quote me oh.

Don't mind them, they think the youths are dumb as they are.

8 Likes

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
secretkiller:

Why are you defending the killings?
Please I am not. It was exaggerated, that has been my concern from the onset.

DJ Switch said 15 people, and this guy was gallantly there to cover everything.

Watch it and make an informed opinion.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by Olatunji1929: 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
lastempero:
like hellinues

6 Likes

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by xtgozie(m): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:

e be like say you don use am rob before, as you know weak me
Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
capitalzero:

7 bodies
What's wrong with you, why do you feel your insult can hurt me from the internet.

You are not there, some make a video of him being there throughout the entire thing. Why not drop all your bias and watch the video objectively. And start behaving like a civilized person if you want to continue this discussion with me. Insults are not arguement bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by Olatunji1929: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
CamusMidas:

please meaning of all these gibberish?pls can you summarize it?thanks inaddy

4 Likes

Re: #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What President Buhari Has Done To East West Road Project- Citizens Quest / Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo / Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.