Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

HBD To Lilian Okoye (P Square Sister) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HBD To Lilian Okoye (P Square Sister) (7787 Views)

Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? / Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro / Adorable Photos From Lilian Okoye's Birthday (P Square Sister) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HBD To Lilian Okoye (P Square Sister) by mezynaija(m): 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sister to one of the Jtown super stars who has made Nigeria and the world at large proud with their talents and good music no other than the wonderful twin brothers Peter and Paul popularly known by their stage name P Square. Their adorable and charming sister Lilian Okoye who base here in Jos and owns one of the biggest beauty and makeup salon in Jtown celebrates her birthday today. Wish you many more blessings from above and most importantly long life and prosperity! Cheers
Drop your wishes below

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/01/hbd-to-lilian-okoye-p-square-sister.html

Re: HBD To Lilian Okoye (P Square Sister) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
madam make up of jos.
Re: HBD To Lilian Okoye (P Square Sister) by ramdris(m): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
So those guys get sis....? It's time for my marriage now...
Re: HBD To Lilian Okoye (P Square Sister) by axortedbabe(f): 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
Is she now a celeb bcus she's their sister?
Re: HBD To Lilian Okoye (P Square Sister) by poshestmina(f): 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
ramdris:
So those guys get sis....? It's time for my marriage now...

She is married tongue
Re: HBD To Lilian Okoye (P Square Sister) by Youngpo413: 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
poshestmina:

She is married tongue
mumu
Re: HBD To Lilian Okoye (P Square Sister) by poshestmina(f): 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
Youngpo413:
mumu

Hahhahahahahahahhah..Reserve the little palm oil in ur skull you call brain grin grin
Re: HBD To Lilian Okoye (P Square Sister) by Youngpo413: 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
poshestmina:

Hahhahahahahahahhah..Reserve the little palm oil in ur skull you call brain grin grin
big fool,what's funny?
Re: HBD To Lilian Okoye (P Square Sister) by Youngpo413: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
poshestmina:

She is married tongue
when will you get married?you are over_ripe for marriage,stop jumping from one dick to another all in the name of relationship.
Re: HBD To Lilian Okoye (P Square Sister) by Youngpo413: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
poshestmina:

idddiot,I'm still waiting for you,abi customer don begin enter? Hoe.
Re: HBD To Lilian Okoye (P Square Sister) by funnyme(f): 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
Happy bday to her.
Re: HBD To Lilian Okoye (P Square Sister) by mezynaija(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
Abeg NL administratorS why this my post no make front page? embarassed undecided cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: HBD To Lilian Okoye (P Square Sister) by cruzita(f): 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
being a sister to a super star is like being the super star yourself.they will love and pamper u like no other.happy birthday sis
Re: HBD To Lilian Okoye (P Square Sister) by mezynaija(m): 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
cruzita:
being a sister to a super star is like being the super star yourself.they will love and pamper u like no other.happy birthday sis

Bross I dey ask why this post no enter front page you dey yarn kokoma

(1) (Reply)

.. / Obama's Limo Has Everything Including His Blood & Oxygen For Breathing(photos) / Nollywood Young Star; Regina Daniels Cries Over AMVCA Events - Ads*4nairablog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.