Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) (45007 Views)

Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos / SARS Officials Beat Man At ATM In Fadeyi, Lagos (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by clovislouis(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
Gaborone:

So says a computer virus!
as a lawyer u should be an advocate of legal justice but sadly u re rather the opposite honestly I think its suits to describe u as an embodiment of disgrace to the badly organised nigerian legal institution
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by ademolathe(m): 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
menix:
OP said 4 arm Robbers nd am wondering if the robbers re twin brothers each..

They re lucky Fadeyi boiz re still in their festive mood else they would being burning by now.

The Fat dude has got a broken hand..

Well if they ve succeeded the woman would be in pain now, so let them enjoy the beating..

Invisible twins grin
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
clovislouis:
as a lawyer u should be an advocate of legal justice, rather u re simply just the opposite because of sentiments. People like u ought to be kicked out of the judicial system honestly. Such an embodiment of disgrace to the legal system

And the Trojan horse of a virus speaks again!

cheesy
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by clovislouis(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
Gaborone:

So says a computer virus!
as a lawyer u should be an advocate of legal justice but sadly u re rather the opposite honestly I think its suits to describe u as an embodiment of disgrace to the badly organised nigerian legal institution
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
samopad:
I saw them @Onipanu police station where pple were gathered. I was wondering what could have happened. One or two of dem is dead. The odas are close to death. Wen I saw them, a lot of questions came to my mind. I am still trying to imagine what really happened.

You don't mine it? The blood on them is too much. I really feel sorry for them. That fat dude cry.

On a serious note, why can't they work (legitimate)
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by SAMBARRY: 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
Why didn't they burn them alive angry
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by clovislouis(m): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Gaborone:

And the Trojan horse of a virus speaks again!

cheesy
shaking my head for u
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by anonimi: 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
jerusalem101:
These guys must be very hardened cuz with the way they are brutalize, they are very lucky to be alive. Hope if they survive this they will desist from such act, cuz this kind of treatment is meant 4 our politicians (NASS members)both in APC/PDP.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

Like those who used N82 million to celebrate birthday for prof Soyinka

That one crossed over to the "anti-corruption" party on time grin
He has since repented of his many sins although he is yet to do RESTITUTION to the people of Rivers from whom he stole the money.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2811287_2790619118986504072768194811094285207135792395685njpegf550eea12b19a25305d9d9024897a233_jpegb32c22afa0d01a4cd07838b81038e5b0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831519_stealingamaechi_jpegad74e2c90a1a5fd1bd932c3319614bc3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by porka: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
The problem is, if you ask anyone there for the woman they attempted to rob now no one will tell you s/he has seen her.

What about asking these guys who they are and why they 'attempted' to 'rob' a woman of her N200k since they can still talk?

What about giving these guys the basic first aid treatment and show that Nigerians are humans and not beasts?

When the president doesn't believe in the rule of law and hold the judiciary in contempt, the citizens too will take to jungle justice at the slightest 'rumor' of 'armed robbery'.

That these guys are still alive is thanks to the training the Nigerian policemen have had since the civilian government started. Now that we are gradually sliding into militarization, the next victims like these guys may be shot without trial.

And then any company executive or random citizens walking on the road may just be accused of 'armed robbery' and lynched by the mob.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by Eberex(m): 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
Of all places in lagos they chose fadeyi. Lolzzzz. That place breeds criminals. A lion's den. Their neighbor onipan is not different. Some nights you hear gun shots., and you are told its rival group between fadeyi and onipan touts. I don't pity them because on this particular morning at around 5am I heard a woman cry for help saying some guys stole her purse and phones. I hope they are the ones. God don catch una.
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by rasheedmalik113: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
everyday is 4 the thief one day is the owner, thank Allah cash them
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
clovislouis:
shaking my head for u

Remind me of how that affects my life goals again? I mean, shaking your head...assuming without conceeding that you're not really a computer virus.
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by emmyw(m): 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Oh! (Crying softly) God please forgive them, it was the devil's work and I pray they repent asap. May God have mercy on the fat one, the broken arm really touched my heart, what a pity!
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by clovislouis(m): 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
Gaborone:

Remind me of how that affects my life goals again? I mean, shaking your head...assuming without conceeding that you're not really a computer virus.
hmmmmm . My dear am not tryna upset u but lets look at it this way "if that was ur frnd, brother gushing out blood like that how would u feel"? Secondly we re all humans nobody deserve to bleed this way ....dont let sentiment cloud ur sense of judgement
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by RaptorX: 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
Barbaric and backward third world s.hit hole, what else is surprising. Somebody should just nuke that country.
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
clovislouis:
hmmmmm . My dear am not tryna upset u but lets look at it this way "if that was ur frnd, brother gushing out blood like that how would u feel"? Secondly we re all humans nobody deserve to bleed this way ....dont let sentiment cloud ur sense of judgement

Alright then, no qualms.

Let's call it a night.
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by RaptorX: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
And people wonder why that s.hit hole of a country has been stagnant and moving backwards for 50+ years. The elites will steal billions and are hailed as heros and celebrated, but petty thieves will be burnt to death. Too many injustices and innocent blood crying against that silly country, why it will always go around in circles, despite all the prayers.
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by Skmoda360(m): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
lanreajax:
This is completely wrong and this has no place in todays world. Pure barbarism.
what is this one saying? Barbarism my foot...
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by cole265(m): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
lanreajax:

How I wish the fat guy is Mentuh
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by vislabraye(m): 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
4 armed robbers were caught this afternoon at Fadeyi after a failed robbery operation. According to an eyewitness, they had ganged up to rob a woman off N200k at gunpoint near Fadeyi bustop.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/graphic-photos-of-armed-robbers-badly.html

Them don scatter bottle for their head grin. I fit see broken broken bottle for the 3rd picture.
Thank God dem catch them come give them maximum shishi
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by vislabraye(m): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
RaptorX:
And people wonder why that s.hit hole of a country has been stagnant and moving backwards for 50+ years. The elites will steal billions and are hailed as heros and celebrated, but a petty thieves will be burnt to death. Too many injustices and innocent blood crying against that silly country, why it will always go around in circles, despite all the prayers.

I wish politicians would be treated like this. But don't blame the crowd for beating the robbers. If you've ever been robbed of you hard earned money or your life savings, you won't pitty them.
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by Tman66(m): 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy hot cash..,blood money..,willy willy grin grin grin
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by PrinceEvolution(m): 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
dont exchange pleasant arguements just be angered at the mumuness and ask for his valid address ,then mail him a functional brain free of charge it will save u d new year wastes of MB..dat fellow needs ur help TO keep up with the reality of thins and GOD WILL VISIT YOU!
goodlifehyd:
Politicians needs such treatment not those nonsense courts that keeps delaying justice cuz their palms had been greased

you so daft, your brain needs urgent attention. I thought you chest beaters claimed you own and run Lagos, mere looking at the fat guy you will easily know the tribe he belongs to.

Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by Oghumu1(m): 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
This is jungle justice, I thought they've educated us about this jungle justice issue, that's why we have security agents everywhere. But imagine the beating for 200k, and someone who stole billions are bailed out. Hmmm
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by Redfruit(m): 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
DGD1:
how I wished this politicians could be given such beating, imagine just 200k. this politicians steal and loot hundreds of millions in dollars.
Please there is nothing like "wished"
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by baslone: 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
anonimi:

I hope you don't get burnt as a thief through MISTAKEN IDENTITY for example.
What happened to the police and law courts?
Are you a monkey or baboon waiting to be soaked in blood

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

My car was crossed, traffic was brought to a standstill, i was forced to winddown my shield and robbed of my phone and money at gunpoint at onipanu bus stop some 2 years ago.

It happened around 6pm on a working day in front of the police station. All motorist and the policemen were just watching from afar till they entered their car and drove off.

Everything happened under 15 minutes and they were gone.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by saheedbadmus(m): 12:04am On Jan 13, 2016
samopad:
I saw them @Onipanu police station where pple were gathered. I was wondering what could have happened. One or two of dem is dead. The odas are close to death. Wen I saw them, a lot of questions came to my mind. I am still trying to imagine what really happened.

@samopad i saw dem also this afternoon around 3:30 but people full the front of the station gate..and d police officers self dey form champion like say na dem arrest the pep...
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by Drdonzeez(m): 12:11am On Jan 13, 2016
What if they were not guilty?
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by stagger: 12:14am On Jan 13, 2016
I should squeeze a mixture of lemon juice and hydrogen peroxide into those their wounds, then use pepper paste to cover them.
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by cube2012: 12:59am On Jan 13, 2016
That's some broken bones I see :O, shey na Steven Sigal beat them nii shocked

1 Like

Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by kunzaar83(m): 1:07am On Jan 13, 2016
lanreajax:
uя very right ma friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times / Hackers Rob Bank Of N523,337,100.00 / I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.