Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) (45008 Views)

Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos / SARS Officials Beat Man At ATM In Fadeyi, Lagos (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by Sunseeker: 1:07am On Jan 13, 2016
VIOLENCE EVERY WHERE IN NIGERIA !!!

JUNGLE JUSTICE .....Shame !!!
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by teelaw4life(m): 1:12am On Jan 13, 2016
menix:

The Fat dude has got a broken hand..

Dayum!!! Didn't even notice, that is one hell of a compound fracture. That arm/hand/wrist can never be the same again.
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by SHAIBULIAR: 1:36am On Jan 13, 2016
i only came to check their names,but i was disappointed not to see any name,however i know where they came from
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by Rhea(f): 4:39am On Jan 13, 2016
[size=18pt]Day don break like egg. Eye don clear like highway when mopol dey pass[/size]
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:14am On Jan 13, 2016
Funny enough, I just read it from the punch that the police chased the armed robbers and arrested them after robbing the victim with N200,000
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by Chuksyno(m): 7:26am On Jan 13, 2016
menix:
OP said 4 arm Robbers nd am wondering if the robbers re twin brothers each..

They re lucky Fadeyi boiz re still in their festive mood else they would being burning by now.

The Fat dude has got a broken hand..

Well if they ve succeeded the woman would be in pain now, so let them enjoy the beating..
One is standing on the first pic. Perhaps these two were worst hitted.
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 13, 2016
I think they deserve those beatings,call it barbaric . If you had an encounter with a thief I pray you don't then you know they deserve more than the beating they receive , those guys are heartless.
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by Oluschenco(m): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2016
Jungle justice isn't good but maybe the woman would be planning to commit suicide by now
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by Obienesarah: 11:11am On Jan 13, 2016
goodlifehyd:
Politicians needs such treatment not those nonsense courts that keeps delaying justice cuz their palms had been greased

you so daft, your brain needs urgent attention. I thought you chest beaters claimed you own and run Lagos, mere looking at the fat guy you will easily know the tribe he belongs to.

So you know people and their tribes just by body structure? Tel us na make we follow you sabi abeg.
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by fastlane84: 11:25am On Jan 13, 2016
DGD1:
how I wished this politicians could be given such beating, imagine just 200k. this politicians steal and loot hundreds of millions in dollars.

Armed robber... Nt pen robbers
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by lordpherow98(m): 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
sunkyshow:
Ahh. I grew up in fadeyi o. They should be thanking their creator. Haaa! Don't mess with fadeyi boys at all.!!!
Na so d area bad reach?
Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by blackprowler: 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
stainlink:

It seems you've not been affected directly by this miscreants. They kill when on operation and make families suffer untold hardship because of their greed. Just this Thursday, My bike was stolen my people such as this. I bet you, it's better they are burnt out of this world
It seems you've not been affected directly by this miscreants. They kill when on operation and make families suffer untold hardship because of their greed. Just this Thursday, My bike was stolen my people such as this. I bet you, it's better they are burnt out of this world

My brother, sorry for your loss, but on the issue we're talking about, trust me, no be so o. If everyone just reacted emotionally to their eXperience, it would exactly be a jungle and in that jungle, many innocent people will get roped in. I was around in the early '80s in Lagos and I know what I heard and saw. There's a complex argument for all this which will even put the robber on the side of victim of society too, but let's just leave that for another day. There are laws and there are punishments prescribed by law. That's the way of a civilised society of human beings and even there, mistakes do get made and people have been wronglyput to death by the state!

1 Like

Re: Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) by nextlevel2222: 8:33am On Jan 14, 2016
olafum1:

Felt like crying cry for them, the blood on them is too much. No matter their crime, we should not lose our humanity like this. I just wished the system is better than this with Justice reigning in the Land.. cry cry
No mercy for whosoever is heartless. Many innocent lives and properties have been lost thru robbers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times / Hackers Rob Bank Of N523,337,100.00 / I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.