Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) (5115 Views)

DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] / You Can Only Choose 1 Of These Big Booty Slay Queens / Ladies Choose One (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
4 is enough for me grin grin grin grin grin

Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by Cutehector(m): 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Number 2.

Decency is priceless

4 Likes

Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Iyalaya number 4 grin if anybody chooses number 4 apart from me na to wound persin for dis thread

Gbena woju is my name

3 Likes

Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by Davidovinci(m): 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
Number 1!!! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by naijaboiy: 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Number one does it for me cheesy

Misspicy's type winktongue
Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
Jeez! Number 3 is Perfectshocked! Simply out of this world.
Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by MrCork: 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
Cutehector:
Number 2.

Decency is priceless

bro..do u realise they r females...and not males? ?(no ofeense) undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by MrCork: 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
michaelobinna:

...anyways..number 1...you puttit on a plate n eat it wit salad cream!! smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by Cholls(m): 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
my brother I will break the rule by choosing all of them.?
Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
Number 3... gosh
Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
number 1!
.....it's not even a contest.
I saw that same kind of yansh today.
Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by Maxi112: 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
number one for me oh
Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
I'm number 3 just saying wink
Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
michaelobinna:

These are the girls from sex in the city Photoshopped shocked see Samantha's asss
Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
Number one is strawberrycream undecided
Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:
Number one is strawberrycream undecided

shocked im number 2 pls grin
Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:

These are the girls from sex in the city Photoshopped shocked see Samantha's asss
Whose number 4 ... Dat azz looks like its alot for her lol
Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Whose number 4 ... Dat azz looks like its alot for her lol

#4 is Samantha's lol if I eat yam will I grow to number 4 embarassed
Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:

#4 is Samantha's lol if I eat yam will I grow to number 4 embarassed
Yea yam n doggy lol i read somewhere it makes it grow but dont know how true it is yes eat this below

Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Number 1!

The rest na nonsense! Especially that number 4.. Na shiit shiit nyash!
Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
Jack know how to asses yansh well oya which one is nubian @stfuareyougod
Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
StrawberryCream:

shocked im number 2 pls grin
it's very possible dat u are cheesy

Who knws if u even put on butt extenders. grin
Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
Cutehector:
it's very possible dat u are cheesy

Who knws if u even put on butt extenders. grin
They called butt pads hun ... Repeat after me butt pads or enhancers

Your and is No undecided u just have to accept some of us are made like that grin

1 Like

Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dats y i aint got big titties one is enuff ..
Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
StrawberryCream:

They called butt pads hun ... Repeat after me butt pads or enhancers

Your and is No undecided u just have to accept some of us are made like that grin
it's so funny wen a guy corrects a lady, she flares up, and if she corrects a guy, sh expects him to play nice. Look lala, butt extender or wateva fake ass name u guys call it, they all d same. As long ass ur ass is fake!
Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
StrawberryCream:
Jack know how to asses yansh well oya which one is nubian @stfuareyou.god
haven't seen pic of her behind before. I've only seen her front view

Tell her to put up picture of her ass so I can assess
Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
haven't seen pic of her behind before. I've only seen her front view

Tell her to put up picture of her ass so I can assess
Lol nubian113 uve heard him ..
Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
Cutehector:
it's so funny wen a guy corrects a lady, she flares up, and if she corrects a guy, sh expects him to play nice. Look lala, butt extender or wateva fake ass name u guys call it, they all d same. As long ass ur ass is fake!
Whose azz urs ?
I think ur number 1 not sure
Ps : thats not flaring up thats correcting too ..
Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Whose azz urs ?
I think ur number 1 not sure
Ps : thats not flaring up thats correcting too ..
for ur info I picked number 2... and u dnt tell me what I do or do not like...

Capisce
Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
Cutehector:
for ur info I picked number 2... and u dnt tell me what I do or do not like...

Capisce
So u like 2 hehehe indirects i get u
Re: If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
StrawberryCream:

So u like 2 hehehe indirects i get u
she is d baddest of dem all wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sexiest Ashawo Girl That Never Want To Quit The Job / Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] / Apply For This Grant; Thank Me Later!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.