Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Missing 2016 Budget ‘april Fool’ – Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing 2016 Budget ‘april Fool’ – Dogara (587 Views)

Photo Of Buhari, Saraki And Dogara Smiling During their meeting In Aso Rock / Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] / Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing 2016 Budget ‘april Fool’ – Dogara by Spymate: 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
As outrage continued to trail the reportedly missing 2016 Budget presented to the joint session of the National Assembly on Tuesday, December 22, 2015, byPresident Muhammadu Buhari, Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, has described the reports as “an incredible and award winning April fool stunt.’Speaker, House of Representatives, Yakubu-DogaraAccording to Wikipedia, April Fools’ Day (sometimes called April Fool’s Day or AllFools’ Day) is celebrated every year on 1 April by playing practical jokes and spreading hoaxes.The jokes and their victims are called April fools. People playing April Fool joke expose their prank shouting April Fool.Some newspapers, magazines, and other published media report fake stories, whichare usually explained the next day or below the news section in small letters. Although popular since the 19th century, the day is not a public holiday in any country.Geoffrey Chaucer’s The Canterbury Tales (1392) contains the first recorded association between 1 April and foolishness.Describing the reports of the missing 2016 Budget as a hoax that came too early in the year, Dogara who took to his Twitter handle,@doyakubusaid: “1st April arrivedtoo early this year on Twitter. 2016 Budget estimates stolen at NASS? Pretty funny stuff!“It’s an incredible and award winning April fool stunt.“The budget is in the custody of the Clerk to the House of Representatives. I can confirm no one has broken into his office.“Each of the two Houses got a copy of the Budget estimate,” said the speaker.
Source http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/missing-2016-budget-april-fool-dogara/
Re: Missing 2016 Budget ‘april Fool’ – Dogara by brightology3: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
Click like if u prefer pdp gov't to dis current administration, or share for otherwise

btw u pple should tell myd44 to leave me alone o. Ntin will stop me for saying d truth. Buhari is a tyrant quote me anywhere, if u like stuff me with an epithet of Ipod, dats none of my biz.

DOGara abi na dagara be ur name, u can only april fool ur foolish zombie follower.

FCT= ABUJA
Re: Missing 2016 Budget ‘april Fool’ – Dogara by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Missing 2016 Budget ‘april Fool’ – Dogara by rantex1: 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
April Fool indeed endtime budget
Re: Missing 2016 Budget ‘april Fool’ – Dogara by suxkill: 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
Breaking news!!!

Re: Missing 2016 Budget ‘april Fool’ – Dogara by Alphaoscar: 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
Early mechionu to dem wailers.

(1) (Reply)

N111.65 Billion -edo 2016 Budget And The Unthinkable: / Adams Oshiomole's Wife Iara Visits Ophanages & Old Peoples Home In Edo State / Buhari Is Not Happy Because He Cannot Do Swag.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.