Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Relationship Experts In Nigeria. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Experts In Nigeria. (1138 Views)

. / Relationship Experts Only / Relationship Experts I Need Your Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Experts In Nigeria. by kokogilet: 7:05am On Jan 13, 2016
Looking for Relationship experts that you can get relationship advice from in Nigeria?
Visit www.inquirefromexperts.com to get your relationship advice.
Re: Relationship Experts In Nigeria. by Justiyke4u: 7:12am On Jan 13, 2016
They are everywhere all you need to do is to create the topic then write the story and conclude it by saying please I need mature advice and don't forget to state "no insult please"
Re: Relationship Experts In Nigeria. by kokogilet: 7:21am On Jan 13, 2016
Justiyke4u:
They are everywhere all you need to do is to create the topic then write the story and conclude it by saying please I need mature advice and don't forget to state "no insult please"

Don'teven understand you and what you mean.
Sometimes if you throw open a question needing an advice, you sometimes get various and conflicting advice, so won't you rather save your time and the hell of confusion by consulting experienced experts?
Re: Relationship Experts In Nigeria. by Justiyke4u: 7:26am On Jan 13, 2016
kokogilet:

Don'teven understand you and what you mean.
Sometimes if you throw open a question needing an advice, you sometimes get various and conflicting advice, so won't you rather save your time and the hell of confusion by consulting experienced experts?
and those are the licensed experience experts I guess Don't take it personal
Re: Relationship Experts In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 13, 2016
If u need advice pm me Op I be international and professional authenticated advicer (B.sc, M.sc, Ph.D, Nysc, Hnd, Opc, Hiv, STD, Tb)

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Experts In Nigeria. by kokogilet: 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
If u need advice pm me Op I be international and professional authenticated advicer (B.sc, M.sc, Ph.D, Nysc, Hnd, Opc, Hiv, STD, Tb)

Sorry, you are highly unqualified to be our in house expert. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Relationship Experts In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
kokogilet:

You can register to be part of our In house experts on:
www.inquirefromexperts.com

I tried to become an expert. I've filled the sign up page but I can't find d submit button to join
Re: Relationship Experts In Nigeria. by kokogilet: 11:10am On Jan 20, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

I tried to become an expert. I've filled the sign up page but I can't find d submit button to join

You should click the 'Register botton' that also serves as the 'Submit botton'.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 1999 For Sale 600k / Looking Sexy Or Beautiful / How Sweet Is Sex When There Is Heat Compare To Cold Weather?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.