Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

This Photo Of Soldiers Training Will Tell You Why Soldiers Are Mean - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Photo Of Soldiers Training Will Tell You Why Soldiers Are Mean (8828 Views)

Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States / Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) / Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Training Will Tell You Why Soldiers Are Mean by pacretus(m): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
zendy:
Go to YouTube and watch US Marine corps training video and you will see that these pictures are just boyscout training. Yet, you never hear about the US Marines brutalising civilians or shooting unarmed protesters. It's got nothing to do with training, it's all about discipline and orientation. To this day, most security forces do not know that it is a crime to lay hands on an unarmed civilian without a very good reason. In civilised countries, not only will a military man who unnecessarily brutalises a civilian be dismissed from his job, the civilian can sue for excessive use of force
guy u are right somehow (why would a soldier brutalize a civilian,, is wrong soja boys shuld respect d civs but civs shuldnt provoke a soja..) u definetly missed some important point,,,,why would an ordinary infantry(soja) train as hard as the US marine,,,,very wrong...d US marine is an elite force...so also are nigerian army special forces,...they go through deficult training...i hav been wit some sojas and is only on rare occation wil a soja tel u about his training...all dey adviced was "bros make i tel u trut ee no easy at all...some even die during training..in fact first go come" ..ao bro don't compare i mean never compare elite wit ordinary infantry...
Again...those pics of cadets are /were actualy punishment/endurance trainn..they have abstly noting to do wit combat training....(if na soja u tell dis na eem come sllaaapp u na..u go say sojas wicked abi wizkid..
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Training Will Tell You Why Soldiers Are Mean by gemale(m): 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
E b lyk say na nda b dt. My ques b hw dis 1 go help dem win Bokoharam?
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Training Will Tell You Why Soldiers Are Mean by musicwriter(m): 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
I heard the training session is not regarded as a quality one, unless someone die.
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Training Will Tell You Why Soldiers Are Mean by suave558(m): 12:22am On Jan 14, 2016
Hungry men training . . learn from the Marines angry
Re: This Photo Of Soldiers Training Will Tell You Why Soldiers Are Mean by effyzie01(m): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
gerrardomendes:

seal team 6 (d guys that killed Osama) have the hardest training routine anywhere in d world. yet they don't even reveal their identity to d public. for naija, even cadets dey harass people

Add Britain's SAS (the best elite force anywhere in the world) to the list, please. They're even better than US Navy SEALs. Far down the ladder comes Nigerian Navy's Special Boat Service (our own SEALs)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Market Trader Money, Distributes ₦‎750m To 15,000 Traders / Almajiri Project An Exercise In Futility – Shehu Sani / Tribunal: Ganduje, Abba, Tambuwal, Aliyu Know Fate Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.