Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe (37472 Views)

Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North / Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com / Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by ChangeIsCostant: 8:58am On Apr 19, 2016
Pictured are Nigeria Armed Forces Special Forces (AFSF) undergoing special training somewhere in Eastern Europe -as the battle against insurgency in the country continues. The gallant soldiers were all smiles including the pretty young lady in their midst...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/photo-of-nigerian-soldiers-and-their.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by ChangeIsCostant: 8:58am On Apr 19, 2016
sharp soldiers
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2016
undecided story for the gods undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by panini(m): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2016
Nice pic.

The lady is pretty. If I compliment her, will those other guys beat me to comma? lipsrsealed

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by CastedDude: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2016
one lady in the midst of hungry lions... lips sealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by CastedDude: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2016
hahaha... na trouble u wan find abi
panini:
Nice pic.

The lady is pretty. If I compliment her, will those other guys beat me to comma? lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by dainformant(m): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2016
Boko Haram in trouble..even the ladies are not smiling ..lol

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by ChangeIsCostant: 9:05am On Apr 19, 2016
strong ppl
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by jerusalem101: 9:07am On Apr 19, 2016
That background and the archive AK 47 has no relationship with any developed European Country. stop this lies (propaganda) joor. If you want to praise our Soldiers, please do it without any iota of lies.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by youngeagle(m): 9:51am On Apr 19, 2016
Let them know they are over there for a serious business,let them not act like PMB that uses every chance he gets to take a selfie...God bless our soldier

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 19, 2016
nonsence, just to protect herbsmen

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by NwaNimo1(m): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2016
Just 7 of them (or 6 and a half)?

This country is doomed!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by Sunnycliff(m): 10:10am On Apr 19, 2016
To carry arms just they hungry me but I no get license!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by naijainfogalery: 10:10am On Apr 19, 2016
I just pity that other soldier in the front, See the way that guy pointed gun for his manhoood, and he is there smilling, and dont accidental discharge is a normal word in our military especially police.

Well i dont want to come on nairaland and read soldier in trainning died from accidental discharge but his manhoood lives long cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by ifeomaekol(f): 10:10am On Apr 19, 2016
panini:
Nice pic.

yes
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by rafabenitez: 10:10am On Apr 19, 2016
All these trainings just to protect cows from the north over humans.hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by Modsenemy(f): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2016
Will they be sent into the field when/if they return or they will be used as heads who will just sit under AC and command recruits to go into the war zone undecided?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by Akposkool(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2016
How can they run with those heavy boots. Training in Europe to fight boko in Nigeria? If na me I will just enter Yankee from there. Com back to this hell hole of a country to fight who? Their father.......

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by Emmy1000: 10:11am On Apr 19, 2016
nothing to comment
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 19, 2016
I need that babe
Meanwhile... that background does not resemble anything Europe
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 19, 2016
Remember when your primary school teacher told you that you're good for nothing? but now you an admin of a three whatsapp group,

my brother you made it

15 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by TheArchangel(f): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2016
Still with the Fulani rifles
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by Hardeybohwarley(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2016
Mprepz:
I need that babe
my bar..in the midst
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by jailsarakiCCT: 10:12am On Apr 19, 2016
if they hear the name dasuki guess what they will do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9NjjNJUgFs

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by showblack(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2016
Gallant soldiers
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by nbright: 10:12am On Apr 19, 2016
Make them no try Wetin DM dey do for Nigeria for Yankee o
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by Mrford(m): 10:13am On Apr 19, 2016
Make them no lash that Lady oo
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by Nairadays: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2016
Most likely Ukraine, and OP there's no pretty lady or pretty spinster in the Army, they're all men.

The same way there's no afternoon or evening there, everytime na Morning Sir!!! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by ShitHead(m): 10:13am On Apr 19, 2016
They don dey smile for camera now. Make them remember to smile when them come back enter Boko forest.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2016
panini:
Nice pic.

You still dey ask abi? grin
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe by omanifrank(m): 10:13am On Apr 19, 2016
nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of 13 States Owing Teachers' Salaries / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) / Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.