Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Am I Ha ATM - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Ha ATM (1110 Views)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Ha ATM by rockyh(m): 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
A girl i just asked out is bn demanding for a new phone just three weeks into a relationship after av gotten ha a new ba3ry cos she complained her old ba3ry is faulty.she hardly calls n when she was sick i had to buy ha drugs but whn i was sick she apologised for not calln me.my problem is that i luv ha but i cant tell abt ha. Does she see me as ha atm
Re: Am I Ha ATM by midehi2(f): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
buying drugs and battery, you are now atm.....inbtw, she doesnt want you
Re: Am I Ha ATM by obiorathesubtle: 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
naa mehn.. I think she sees you as her supply or sth like a utility ish dispenser..and if you can't tell her.. Na your problem..
Re: Am I Ha ATM by donTbone(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Common be a good boyfriend and stop complaining!

2 Likes

Re: Am I Ha ATM by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
u are a micro finance bank
Re: Am I Ha ATM by ronald4ever(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
You love her? Buy her the phone then. And don't forget to drop her your atm card, that's what lovers do. undecided
Re: Am I Ha ATM by lastingdeek(m): 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
yes na , u nor no before??
Re: Am I Ha ATM by vault(m): 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
you have been sick, she has been sick, within three weeks huh?

anyway she wants ya generosity not you
Re: Am I Ha ATM by rockyh(m): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
vault:
you have been sick, she has been sick, within three weeks huh?

anyway she wants ya generosity not you
xmas things n malaria palava
Re: Am I Ha ATM by vault(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
rockyh:
xmas things n malaria palava
wateva, just stick to my second sentence
Re: Am I Ha ATM by Topestbilly(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
U ar not her atm yet..

Buy d fone n let's see what follows next.

I will suggest u get her iPhone 6.
Re: Am I Ha ATM by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
midehi2:
buying drugs and battery, you are now atm.....inbtw, she doesnt want you

That's how some ladies do call guys 'stingy'
Re: Am I Ha ATM by midehi2(f): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
figo05:

That's how some ladies do call guys 'stingy'
tongue
Re: Am I Ha ATM by Mjshexy(f): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
No you are her guarantee trust bank, bros that girl doesn't have any feelings 4u abeg
Re: Am I Ha ATM by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
Buy her the phone before i comments
Re: Am I Ha ATM by TrapLORD(m): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Some girls can be quite demanding but she could still be inlove with You. But one thing I've learnt from experience is that she'll never do anything to jeopardise her relationship if she really loves you. I suggest you make up an excuse for not being able to get her the phone and see what happens next.
Re: Am I Ha ATM by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
rockyh:
A girl i just asked out is bn demanding for a new phone just three weeks into a relationship after av gotten ha a new ba3ry cos she complained her old ba3ry is faulty.she hardly calls n when she was sick i had to buy ha drugs but whn i was sick she apologised for not calln me.my problem is that i luv ha but i cant tell abt ha. Does she see me as ha atm

Good evening bro
Pls can you help me with small money from your side to eat?
Pls bro...I'm really hungry and very broke
Pls help me
Re: Am I Ha ATM by kelspinall(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
if she can't give back the energy you are giving,then stop now before the pain of stopping late with a big loss steps in....

in summary....... LEAVE HER
Re: Am I Ha ATM by Goodlady(f): 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
rockyh:
You are a liability. See what you v done wey no reach N10K wey you dey cast?
Get out of her life for her to v goodwill. You be badluck + bad market.
Re: Am I Ha ATM by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 08, 2023
rockyh:

good morning chief it been ages now. no responsefrom you. hope you are doing great
Re: Am I Ha ATM by Robertgreene1(m): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2023
No you are her POS

(1) (Reply)

See How This Guy Dodged Taking His Babe Out For Valentine / Why Men Love Sex Part 2 / Genevieve Nnaji is Getting Married (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.