Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady (91033 Views)

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by hollandis(f): 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nubian113:

Stfu so ain't even a Jerry spring reject

Now you insult Nigeria and it's leader. Bet wait. I told you you're tooooooo dumb to guess so just stop it.

For your information My Prime Minister is David Cameron.

You keep celebrating your residency in the UK like its a big thing .Listen to yourself U.K
FYI I am proudly ibo.Biafran to the core and I love my motherland undecided
No matter how much you bath a pig ,a pig will always remain a pig.
Stupid UK student .What's thaylt university called ? University of Warwick .People are living in Luxembourg and Switzerland ,you are living in the UK and you are proud .Ajegunla girl ,Abero like you angry
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by hollandis(f): 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
McSquishi:

You're not even operating on U.S. time, Miss Detroit! I knew you were a fake despite another non-U.S. poster's attempt to validate your locale. LOL & smh. You must be a scammer or something where part of your game is to convince ppl you live in "the states"... lmao!

I never knew it was a big deal living in the US until recently .Sell out
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by hollandis(f): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nubian113:

Stfu so ain't even a Jerry spring reject

Now you insult Nigeria and it's leader. Bet wait. I told you you're tooooooo dumb to guess so just stop it.

For your information My Prime Minister is David Cameron.

Did you say Jerry Spring Honestly you need to go to the recycle bin
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by adamskutty(m): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nubian113 i ain't following you for nothing sake beeebee , Do the needy asap sweeerii embarassed
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
This _bitch is on crack!!! So now you're a proud 9ja

Your stupidity has new realms grin

hollandis:

You keep celebrating your residency in the UK like its a big thing .Listen to yourself U.K
Stupid UK student .What's thaylt university called ? University of Warwick .People are living in Luxembourg and Switzerland ,you are living in the UK and you are proud .Ajegunla girl ,Abero like you angry

3 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
adamskutty:
Nubian113 i ain't following you for nothing sake beeebee , Do the needy asap sweeerii embarassed

Might as well unfollow me hun cause I don't help the needy undecided
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by hollandis(f): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nubian113:
This _bitch is on crack!!! So now you're a proud 9ja

Your stupidity has new realms grin

Bye
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
JUST SHUT UP grin

You are an idiot and you won't stop... post after post. So I'll stop. Fvck you and the broom you rode in B!tch!!

hollandis:

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
hollandis:

Bye

Fvck you you stank b!tch grin
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Babacele: 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
[quote =hollandis post=42015340]
You have the Aiaudacity to speak when people are speaking .Wonders will never end Oh I forget ,you have a certificateless president .In a society if the blind ,the one eyed man is king [/Fquote] for your information PMB parades more certificates and education than the clueless one. Since u said you are in ',the states ' go find out about PMB s education there n tell us what u find. Before u ask what is my business as your uncultured self would, PMB is my president n wouldn't keep quiet when your hate filled mouth spreads lies about him.
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
[quote author]=Babacele post=42017413][/quote]

To think the damn hag said that to me when I'm not even Nigerian then she comes back with a pride for 9ja when I mentioned PM Cameron. One min she's in the States next min she's not so.... Fvck knows.

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Babacele: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nubian113:

To think the damn hag said that to me when I'm not even Nigerian then she comes back with a pride for 9ja when I mentioned PM Cameron. One min she's in the States next min she's not so.... Fvck knows.
she is sooo light tongued, if there s anything like that.
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 16, 2016
Babacele:
she is sooo light tongued, if there s anything like that.

"Light tongued" when I read that my brain gave me the word "fickle" as an explanation for this phrase. So yeah she's very light tongued by nature, I'm guessing (guessing is one of her favourite pass-times)
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by McSquishi(f): 1:00am On Jan 16, 2016
hollandis:

I never knew it was a big deal living in the US until recently .Sell out

Then why were you pretending to hail from Detroit if you don't think living in the U.S. is a big deal? You made it a "big deal" by faking your identity and pretending to be African-American. Glad you're now proudly stating the truth. Good for you! kiss
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by McSquishi(f): 1:01am On Jan 16, 2016
Nubian113:

Exactly. The fraud is having a serious identity crisis, right now.
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by adamskutty(m): 1:09am On Jan 16, 2016
Nubian113:

Might as well unfollow me hun cause I don't help the needy undecided
grin mister adams has always been a good ambassador of attractive things. U indeed look very much like a helper to the needy (even though my own needs are a special kind of need for noble and and special people like me) grin and ibelieve deep inside of me that you alone can give me that in a special way.

I have to confess tho, that you posses a highly sexy and sugar coated lips, i find that very attractive. embarassed Sweeeriie if i may ask, from whence typeth tho, o Nubian113? embarassed
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by adamskutty(m): 1:15am On Jan 16, 2016
hollandis:

Bye
hold your horses!!! U BIAFRAUUUD mo-key u are disturbing the peace of we humans (ur nigerian lord and owner) lipsrsealed
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 16, 2016
It's time to put the drink down bbe.... undecided

adamskutty:
grin mister adams has always been a good ambassador of attractive things. U indeed look very much like a helper to the needy (even though my own needs are a special kind of need for noble and and special people like me) grin and ibelieve deep inside of me that you alone can give me that in a special way.

I have to confess tho, that you posses a highly sexy and sugar coated lips, i find that very attractive. embarassed Sweeeriie if i may ask, from whence typeth tho, o Nubian113? embarassed
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by adamskutty(m): 1:30am On Jan 16, 2016
McSquishi:

Then why were you pretending to hail from Detroit if you don't think living in the U.S. is a big deal? You made it a "big deal" by faking your identity and pretending to be African-American. Glad you're now proudly stating the truth. Good for you! kiss
you will have to be very careful with BIAFRAUUUD cockroaches, the are a cancer to society. cry that person Might be one of the so many BIAFRAUUUDs area boys operating in ajegunle. U never can tell grin
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by adamskutty(m): 1:46am On Jan 16, 2016
Nubian113:
It's time to put the drink down bbe.... undecided

nah! Not so fast, no need to rush. Whatever this bloke has said so far is from the depth of his precious heart, i truly find your lips attractive.. grin grin
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 16, 2016
adamskutty:
nah! Not so fast, no need to rush. Whatever this bloke has said so far is from the depth of his precious heart, i truly find your lips attractive.. grin grin

Why do you talk about yourself in third party? That can't be healthy... Thanks for the compliments hun. Take care
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 16, 2016
McSquishi:

Exactly. The fraud is having a serious identity crisis, right now.

See the irony. Mixed race kids having identity crisis my asss it was herself she was talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Deejavuu(f): 4:26am On Jan 16, 2016
Nubian113:
Deejavuu. undecided

Modified
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by hollandis(f): 6:02am On Jan 16, 2016
McSquishi:

You still don't get my point white man's wh0re.If I fake my identity ,and if I really did grin how is being African or American an issue at this point ?Yes I am from Imo ,how does living in that county stop me from being Imo You are pointless
Very unattractive piece of sh!t
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by adamskutty(m): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2016
Nubian113:

Why do you talk about yourself in third party? That can't be healthy... Thanks for the compliments hun. Take care
grin U are highly welcome. I talk in strange ways. grin Anyway, since i have successfully gotten ur attention, i will be glad if you can answer my question, sweeerii. embarassed
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by McSquishi(f): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
hollandis:

You still don't get my point white man's wh0re.If I fake my identity ,and if I really did grin how is being African or American an issue at this point ?Yes I am from Imo ,how does living in that county stop me from being Imo You are pointless
Very unattractive piece of sh!t

Living in "that" country? Wouldn't it be "this" country if you were in it? smh.

It's simple: Don't act like you know how race (or anything) works in the U.S. when you have no actual exposure or experience. I don't come in and pretend to know the way things work in Nigeria. Stay in your lane.

Consider this your lesson for the day.

3 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by MrsChima(f): 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
Interracial marriages are as old as Moses. It is not a big deal why people married, but the only people affected in the marriage is the spouses and the children.

She may have married him because he is can bring prosperity and he may have married her because she is a good mail ordered bride. However, it is their marriage and we are outsiders looking in that has nothing to do with us!
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by hollandis(f): 6:02am On Jan 17, 2016
McSquishi:

Living in "that" country? Wouldn't it be "this" country if you were in it? smh.

It's simple: Don't act like you know how race (or anything) works in the U.S. when you have no actual exposure or experience. I don't come in and pretend to know the way things work in Nigeria. Stay in your lane.

Consider this your lesson for the day.

Did I say county or country ,you piece of sh!t.Well it doesn't matter sell out .Wayne county grin
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 17, 2016
sheilak:

The bolded has always been Shytstain's offense. It is getting boring nowsad

Ermmm....He has mama issues and I believe the basta..rd has admitted to have received some mental health support in the pastsad. It shouldn't come as a shock to you, he has always been a lowlifer who was disowned at 16 and have had run-ins with the law.

IDGAF about his personal life. He should fck off and deal with that shyt.

I made the mistake of quoting him on what I believe was a race thread early 2014. Next thing you know, the steaming pile of refuse is mentioning me everywhere and accusing me of being some other user "stalking" him under a different handle. Strangely enough, he's thrown out a whole bunch of different nationalities at different times, and if that doesn't make sense, he blatantly refused to name the very user he was accusing me of being at the time citing that, "That would be snitching!" and "Where I'm from, SNITCHES GET STITCHES!" (LOL!). We got into it, and I told the sphincter scarring turd to stop fcking mentioning me and he finally did, but he's been falsely alluding to me on threads I've posted on ever since! I've been ignoring him since he has henceforth stayed in his lane with his whackjob conspiracies, and kept from mentioning me.

NOW, almost TWO years later, he finally named the other user as "depressionkills", which is someone I followed back (from way back when) and can now barely remember. This is the ONLY username I've posted under on NL since I first joined late 2013. If I've learned anything from this, it's:

1) N****z be CRAZY!
2) The statute of limitations on "SNITCHES GET STITCHES" in the ghetto is approximately 18-24 months (filed for reference).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by GuyTye(m): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
As an AA I've seen quite a few Africans and diaspora people dating white people. In my experiences I've seen a lot of Ghanians do this. I have to admit I do feel some kind of way about this. People tend to believe that marrying a white man is easier because he "has no culture," they think he is more open minded. People forget that Europeans are "open minded" because they have had years of traveling around the world taking ownership of other people and those people's lands. One or two interracial relationships are hardly anything to fuss over but I find the rapid increase tragic. People of African descent have worked so hard for independence only to have their daughters and sons look for beauty and love outside themselves.

Please don't mistake what I am saying for hatred because I do not hate white people. What I see is that over time interracial families will have descendants who lose interest in their African roots in exchange for favor of European culture. Let's not forget how the 'West' portrays the African continent as a whole, how television programs depict it as a monolith void of diversity and incapable of leading itself. These were common opinions of many European scholars who unfortunately wrote many of the first books about Africa the rest of the world was exposed to. As an African American I had to sift through much of this propoganda to learn about my heritage. I have sat down with white people from all over the world who casually speak of Africa as if it is nothing, as if their version of truth is the only one that matters.

The question is, will children of interracial marriages be molded in the image of a Nigeria, Ghanian, Togolese, etc? Will you be able to say you are truly raising them in an "African house" or will your culture be relegated to a few books on shelves or Yoruba words they hear in your phone conversations with relatives abroad. Recently I ran into a beautiful black South African girl. Her mother brought her to the US when she was 2 years old and never taught her what tribe she was from or anything about the town they left. She told me her mother said "just be glad you're American now" and was pushing her to find white guys to marry. This hurt me a lot! This isn't just a Diaspora issue, it's an African one too and its growing! I feel like there is something black women feel they're not getting from black men. It has to do with the environment and how harshly they may feel they are treated and we have to make it better or we lose everything.

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by sheilak: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

IDGAF about his personal life. He should fck off and deal with that shyt.

I made the mistake of quoting him on what I believe was a race thread early 2014. Next thing you know, the steaming pile of refuse is mentioning me everywhere and accusing me of being some other user "stalking" him under a different handle. Strangely enough, he's thrown out a whole bunch of different nationalities at different times, and if that doesn't make sense, he blatantly refused to name the very user he was accusing me of being at the time citing that, "That would be snitching!" and "Where I'm from, SNITCHES GET STITCHES!" (LOL!). We got into it, and I told the sphincter scarring turd to stop fcking mentioning me and he finally did, but he's been falsely alluding to me on threads I've posted on ever since! I've been ignoring him since he has henceforth stayed in his lane with his whackjob conspiracies, and kept from mentioning me.

NOW, almost TWO years later, he finally named the other user as "depressionkills", which is someone I followed back (from way back when) and can now barely remember. This is the ONLY username I've posted under on NL since I first joined late 2013. If I've learned anything from this, it's:

1) N****z be CRAZY!
2) The statute of limitations on "SNITCHES GET STITCHES" in the ghetto is approximately 18-24 months (filed for reference).

I am sorry I missed this.

This is my alternate account

I remember depressionkills. She was a very lovely lady. He went psycho on her too angry

He is always hot/cold. I believe that nigga sniffs some shit angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.