Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady (91029 Views)

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 14, 2016
hollandis:

Shut up you don't know what this is about .Just keep your ebola infested mouth shut

I was actually expecting that from u. Typical.

3 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by McSquishi(f): 1:38am On Jan 14, 2016
You're not very bright. The reason it's important to know if you're American in this context is because you are speaking on American culture/history. You have to have an understanding of it to have commentary that makes sense. Being a Black immigrant to the U.S. doesn't automatically enshrine you with all the experiences of being a Black American with generations spanning over the past few centuries, sorry.

And again, you should just stop. You're too small minded for words to describe. You don't see girls like me anywhere bc u don't know me or anything abt me. I have had dated outside of my race & it's no big deal. I don't see non-Black guys as accomplishments or trophies. There aren't "girls like us", you are nothing like me. If White men or non-Black men don't like you and you're sore abt it, that's a personal problem. Maybe don't hold them in high esteem?

You're calling me a sellout and all these dumb things bc I called you out on the dumb sht u were posting lying about mixed ppl in the Black community.

In the future, if you don't know what you're talking about, hush up.

hollandis:

I see girls like you everyday who would rather identify with the white .I am sure you will be so happy to have a white boyfriend .But you know what white men don't like black girls like us .And some of us (like me),dislike white men .I don't know about you .Keep on being sell out .Racism is there to stay .And stop asking if I am American .Rather ask if I am black .I dont want to identify with racism

Bolded is the most accurate thing u typed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by nollywoodbabe: 1:39am On Jan 14, 2016
McSquishi:
It's funny, the same hypocrisy occurs in the U.S. (And likely every where else). Black men who date White or non-Black women exclusively, usually have the most negative stereotypes to perpetuate about us, despite their mom and sisters being Black women as well. Yet, let me pass a group of Black men as I come from a movie date w/ a White guy and all the heckles & jealousy springs forth which never happens to my Black date. And even online Black guys try to convince Black women that White guys just want to use us for sexual experience etc but choose to forget that many White women have historically sought Black men just to see if the rumors are true. Many black men date White women bc they feel inferior about being Black and they don't want their offspring to look like them, that's why they trash Black women: deflection from their true issue which is self-hate.

All these are learnt Stuff as nobody is born this way.... and by the way in many parts of Europe Interracial Relationship is a lot more tolerant that the U.S.. Donald Thrump is helping to Show the World and Racist the American Society is... Europe is way more tolerant.. Nobody gives a hoot about who you date ... Just one Lone Black Girl Could be Dating a White guy in a whole school and nobody gives it a second thought,

2 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by LLKJSays(m): 1:46am On Jan 14, 2016
True LoVe,is RACE/COLOUR/Disability etc Blind...yeah.?

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by hollandis(f): 1:46am On Jan 14, 2016
McSquishi:
You're not very bright. The reason it's important to know if you're American in this context is because you are speaking on American culture/history. You have to have an understanding of it to have commentary that makes sense. Being a Black immigrant to the U.S. doesn't automatically enshrine you with all the experiences of being a Black American with generations spanning over the past few centuries, sorry.

And again, you should just stop. You're too small minded for words to describe. You don't see girls like me anywhere bc u don't know me or anything abt me. I have had dated outside of my race & it's no big deal. I don't see non-Black guys as accomplishments or trophies. There aren't "girls like us", you are nothing like me. If White men or non-Black men don't like you and you're sore abt it, that's a personal problem. Maybe don't hold them in high esteem?

You're calling me a sellout and all these dumb things bc I called you out on the dumb sht u were posting lying about mixed ppl in the Black community.

In the future, if you don't know what you're talking about, hush up.

Bolded is the most accurate thing u typed.

You are a sell out .Racism is what is happening in America now .No is concerned about any damn history .Who is jealous about a black girl with a white man ? Your are fucking delusional. You are a sell out .I can't Mingle with someone like you .I hate you already
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by McSquishi(f): 1:48am On Jan 14, 2016
nollywoodbabe:

All these are learnt Stuff as nobody is born this way.... and by the way in many parts of Europe Interracial Relationship is a lot more tolerant that the U.S.. Donald Thrump is helping to Show the World and Racist the American Society is... Europe is way more tolerant.. Nobody gives a hoot about who you date ... Just one Lone Black Girl Could be Dating a White guy in a whole school and nobody gives it a second thought,

I get that for sure. The U.S. & the Americas more generally have a more complicated history w/ race. Europe is convenient bc they outsourced their slavery and thus racism to their colonies. Leaving the colonies to grapple over race issues ?forever?... Donald Trump has definitely further exposed the true racial climate we work so hard to pretend doesn't exist. It really came out of the woodwork when Obama was elected. Then Trayvon Martin was killed and much more personal hatred were exposed. Now, though i don't take Trump as a serious candidate, I'm glad he's there to shine a bright light on just how polarized this country still is. Many White ppl feeling angry at the very thought of equality...

Don't get me started, lol, I could write a novel!

2 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by hollandis(f): 1:49am On Jan 14, 2016
nollywoodbabe:

Your post is so sad.. In this day and age its truly sad that people still think along this line.... Over a Billion WHITE people in the world and Take the Authority to Speak for everyone of them? .... I don't know where you reside, but I cant tell you do not leave in Europe... Otherwise you wont make such a Statement.... Yes They Love our People more than Words Can Describe... By the way how can you DISLIKE somebody you don't know just because his Looks?
Why will I live in Europe ? Is that a place to live ?I still love America even with all the hates ,I still love it .You know why ?? Because Americans are more outspoken both the racist and the victim .Not so many other places that hate u inwardky but smile at you
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by McSquishi(f): 1:50am On Jan 14, 2016
hollandis:

You are a sell out .Racism is what is happening in America now .No is concerned about any damn history .Who is jealous about a black girl with a white man ? Your are fucking delusional. You are a sell out .I can't Mingle with someone like you .I hate you already

Why waste time hating someone who gives two shts abt your existence? lol

6 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by hollandis(f): 1:54am On Jan 14, 2016
McSquishi:

Why waste time hating someone who gives two shts abt your existence? lol

Fukcing sell out .I already know your kind of person .You have so many white "friends" that the only way you can touch base with back people is Nairaland .You are fukcing pathetic angry
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by McSquishi(f): 1:56am On Jan 14, 2016
hollandis:

Fukcing sell out .I already know your kind of person .You have so many white "friends" that the only way you can touch base with back people is Nairaland .You are fukcing pathetic angry

Lmao. Ok weirdo. Keep imagining my life for me instead of living your own. Enjoy that.

3 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by hollandis(f): 2:22am On Jan 14, 2016
McSquishi:

Lmao. Ok weirdo. Keep imagining my life for me instead of living your own. Enjoy that.
Dumbassss
Sellout
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 14, 2016
Beautiful people, amazing food, fine men mmmmmmh yes God Bless Nigeria kiss kiss
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 14, 2016
hollandis:

I see girls like you everyday who would rather identify with the white .I am sure you will be so happy to have a white boyfriend .But you know what white men don't like black girls like us .And some of us (like me),dislike white men .I don't know about you .Keep on being sell out .Racism is there to stay .And stop asking if I am American .Rather ask if I am black .I dont want to identify with racism

You don't wanna identify with racism Love YOU ARE a racist.

5 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 14, 2016
hollandis:

Dumbassss
Sellout

Laffin my ass off shocked and after allllll that you call her dumb grin grin grin you made my night your level of ignorance is off the rector

5 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:47am On Jan 14, 2016
Valeree:
the man is happy in his marriage no doubt, but this doesn't sound like what a white man would write.. seems like the wife is speaking through the husband. I'm just saying.
Check well whether 'na bad Belle wan enter'.
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 14, 2016
hollandis:

Which mixed wants to be free of black label They just don't belong .They are always confused in their teens especially the girls .Black wants them for sexx ,white wants them for seeeex also .I knwo this mixed girl going out with an Indian .Yuck .Disguisting and the guy even had a disguisting Indian accent ,with his curry mouth odour .Ewww

I am quite sure you have never left the Nigerian soil for even a day.

3 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by hollandis(f): 5:52am On Jan 14, 2016
Nubian113:

Laffin my ass off shocked and after allllll that you call her dumb grin grin grin you made my night your level of ignorance is off the rector

Let me guess ,you also stay in the states .You want me to come smoking so you can exchange words .
Sorry you are a Muslim,GTFO .And years I am a bigot .Mutherfcuker
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 14, 2016
nollywoodbabe:

Well, I wouldn't say all of Europe is more tolerant but you are right, in some European countries it is nothing special and nobody cares and in some others it is even considered "en vogue" and people consider it to be a virtue to be open-minded and welcome diversity. But even in the less "exposed" countries mixed kids are considered to be the cutest. People need to travel more. wink
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 14, 2016
Nubian113:

You don't wanna identify with racism Love YOU ARE a racist.

Seconded.

2 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by henryhemon(m): 5:58am On Jan 14, 2016
lanicky:
Nigerian girls rock! grin

You think just being a Nigerian girl makes you rock? You go join sense add me and make a good life out of it not by selling your body.

2 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Cavenchy(m): 6:14am On Jan 14, 2016
I kinda like how this thread turned out. Truth is, that guy wouldn't look twice at her if she looked and acted like a naija agbero babe and claim he married for benefits. Most times you can tell who the paper/benefit chasing girls are when you see the sort of white men that are considered rejects of the society in their wedding pics. You really feel sorry for them cos it looks obvious she got in for benefits, but hey that so called unattractive white guy she marries isn't stupid, he marries your hot girls and that is his benefit. Show me a pic of a white man with an unattractive ratchet looking Nigerian girl say he married her for akara and ewedu then I'll take this comment seriously.
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by bigtt76(f): 6:15am On Jan 14, 2016
This nor bi ordinary eye eye take write that post oo tongue look lek he was under duress grin or dem hol am for blockos cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by naxman(m): 6:23am On Jan 14, 2016
Oyibo, l want to bliev dat ur wife is nt a KOGITE
if she is frm kogi am sure u wl prefer to stay in 9ja ful time.

Nairalanders if ur babe/wife is nt frm kogi am SORRY you r still single.....
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 14, 2016
JimTiger4:

My oga....i sight u jare
Boss of life, everywhere set for u oo
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 14, 2016
JimTiger4:

My oga....i sight u jare
Boss of life, everywhere set for u oo
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by lanicky(f): 6:37am On Jan 14, 2016
henryhemon:

You think just being a Nigerian girl makes you rock? You go join sense add me and make a good life out of it not by selling your body.

Explain the boldened part pls undecided undecided
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by lanicky(f): 6:37am On Jan 14, 2016
missKiffy:

We do rock

grin Sure.
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by lanicky(f): 6:40am On Jan 14, 2016
sonofananimal:
only to secure VISA!

that's what you people are good at! apart from that nothing much about NAIJA GIRLS.

Your monicker explains it all.

Yh...nothing much about Naija Girls, but there's absolutely nothing at all about Jungle guys.

3 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 14, 2016
me too Wnt half cast children oooooo,dats d only tin I see in d picture,pmb,dey are fighting abt racism on naira land,Baba who shud I call to separate them?
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by awoluyi(m): 6:58am On Jan 14, 2016
The awesome God has blessed us with all sort of minerals resources, wonderful vegetation, kind weather, intelligent people but denied us wisdom and ideas required to exploit these endowments to transform Nigeria to a first nation.

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by SmartMugu: 7:08am On Jan 14, 2016
McSquishi:
I feel sorry for the ppl with low self esteem who feel like this doesn't seem like something a White man would write, lol. White men wouldn't praise their Nigerian wives? Sad way of thinking...

I think the only reason everyone is reading this is because the white man married a Nigerian woman. What people needs to know is that there are desperate white men who don't have anything at all but their skin color. With their skin color. Who knows if the Nigerian girl in question has a job and the 'white man' in question is just one of the homeless white men we see all over the place in foreign lands? What if she just needed a man in her life or papers too.

The man is already counting his blessings, he can travel to Nigeria if he wants - a feat for several foreigners, many of them don't even have passports and haven't travelled out of the confines of their states or countries. Many white people even think Africa is a country and all they know about it is what they see on TV, their documentaries only show them bushmen in some parts of Africa we also only see on TV.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.