Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Khomeni Calls Britain The Most Evil Foreign Power - Foreign Office Upset - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Khomeni Calls Britain The Most Evil Foreign Power - Foreign Office Upset (3623 Views)

Revealed: The Rise Of Mixed-Race Britain - The Gaurdian / Britain “the Era Of Constant Electricity At Home Is Ending”, National Grid Chief / Britain: The Rise And Rise Of Black Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khomeni Calls Britain The Most Evil Foreign Power - Foreign Office Upset by ElRazur: 1:05am On Jun 24, 2009
Yawn. Islam is violence. smiley Violence forms the basis of it.

I refuse to take serious any more anyone who is quick to shift goal post. attack the man, dismiss proof et al.

This is the internet, people would use it in a debate. Deal with it.

I mean, God forbid, Biina is an infinite vessel of knowledge and as such, haven't ever looked anything up on the net Ever! shocked
Re: Khomeni Calls Britain The Most Evil Foreign Power - Foreign Office Upset by biina: 1:39am On Jun 24, 2009
ElRazur:

Yawn. Islam is violence.  smiley Violence forms the basis of it.

I refuse to take serious any more anyone who is quick to shift goal post. attack the man, dismiss proof et al.

This is the internet, people would use it in a debate. Deal with it.

I mean, God forbid, Biina is an infinite vessel of knowledge and as such, haven't ever looked anything up on the net Ever! shocked
Again with the imaginary goal post shifting, even after I have reiterated in several of my recent posts where the goal posts are. You accuse me of shifting the goal post, but have yet to state where I have shifted it to.

You say I attacked the man, when I have obviously not done so. First you present an argument, before the question of not attacking your argument arises.

I guess accusing your opponent of shifting the goal post and/or ad hominem attacks is your mea culpa.

Again I repeat that you substantiate your statement of violence being the bedrock of Islam, by providing quotes from the quran, which I believe is the accepted reference for all Muslims. I have not met a muslim who does not accept the writings of the quran as it is said to be from God

I have not said you shouldn't use the web to source information, only that you cannot expect other to accept everything you copy and paste from a website as if it was the word of God. Please feel free to use the web in sourcing for information, but make sure whatever you post is backed up by relevant references (in this specific case, the quran).

Like I said, I have achieved my goal of showing that your initial statement was from a position of ignorance about Islam. If someone who knew much about Islam had said same, he would have since provided ample evidence to support his statement if true.
Re: Khomeni Calls Britain The Most Evil Foreign Power - Foreign Office Upset by ElRazur: 1:52am On Jun 24, 2009
Only in your eyes you are[i] "wearing a cloak and only the people from your school of thought can see it" [/i]right? The fact of the matter is that the king is naked. smiley

Once you stop being dismissive, perhaps we can actually debate better some other time. It is useless trying to keep this up. In the mean time, I have some enemies to kill as there is a big reward waiting for me at the end. No, don't be daft, who is talking about Islam and 72 virgins? I am talking about "Rainbow six Las Vegas 2"! An awesome shooting game. I am playing one right now. Iti s set to realistic mode and my gosh, it is realistic. Oh wait, I digressed. . . . .

Dude. Salamm allaikum. smiley
Re: Khomeni Calls Britain The Most Evil Foreign Power - Foreign Office Upset by muhsin(m): 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2009
Sincerely speaking, Knomeni's foray into the political circle of Iran has started crossing the bounderies of common sense. He should be more tactful and rational and cease saying things as detrop as these. This is, apparently, demeaning and denting his image. I'm afraid the worst might soon happen. shocked
Re: Khomeni Calls Britain The Most Evil Foreign Power - Foreign Office Upset by sosisi(f): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2009
muhsin:

Sincerely speaking, Knomeni's foray into the political circle of Iran has started crossing the bounderies of common sense. He should be more tactful and rational and cease saying things as detrop as these. This is, apparently, demeaning and denting his image. I'm afraid the worst might soon happen. shocked

Like his image was ever good
Wasn't it his predecessor that taught Iranians about sex with children and animals
Re: Khomeni Calls Britain The Most Evil Foreign Power - Foreign Office Upset by sosisi(f): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2009
Khomeini's Teachings on sex with infants and animals

Islamic Teachings on sex with infants:

"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. If he penetrates and the child is harmed then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however would not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister."

The complete Persian text of this saying can be found in "Ayatollah Khomeini in Tahrirolvasyleh, Fourth Edition, Darol Elm, Qom"

Islamic Teachings on sex with animals:

"The meat of horses, mules, or donkeys is not recommended. It is strictly forbidden if the animal was sodomized while alive by a man. In that case, the animal must be taken outside the city and sold."

Editor's notes: I wonder if it is OK to sodomize a dead animal? What happens if the buyer brings the poor animal back into the city?

"If one commits an act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrements become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed as quickly as possible and burned, and the price of it paid to its owner by him who sodomized it."

Editor's note: The poor animal first is sodomized and then killed and burned. What an Islamic justice towards animals? Where are the animal
rights group?

"It is forbidden to consume the excrement of animals or their nasal secretions. But if such are mixed in minute proportions into other foods their consumption is not forbidden."

"If a man (God protect him from it!) fornicates with an animal and ejaculates, ablution is necessary."

Editor's note: It does not say who should have ablution: the animal or the man?
http://www.homa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=104&Itemid=58
Re: Khomeni Calls Britain The Most Evil Foreign Power - Foreign Office Upset by muhsin(m): 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2009
$Osisi,

Not Islam Teaching on sex with infants/animal. It's actually Shi'ism Teaching on sex with infants and animals.
Although the thread is not about it, but I'll say his (Khomeni's) teaching is wholly opposed in the Muslim world and the Muslims majority of this world. Please distance such a rubbish from Islam, henceforth. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

America Is Finnished.the Humiliating Moment Iran Arrested Us Sailors. / BREAKING: Three Rockets Fired At US Embassy In Baghdad / Meet The World Funniest Looking President – See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.