Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,824 members, 7,831,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Hottest 5 African Musicians! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hottest 5 African Musicians! (583 Views)

M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List / 10 Richest African Musicians: Find Out The Business Behind The Music! / Forbes Top 10 Richest African Musicians 2017: Jidenna, Davido, Don Jazzy, Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hottest 5 African Musicians! by Krimykwin: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
Over the years we have been having the likes of D'banj, Davido, Wizkid, Psquare, Tu face etc, as the top music stars in Africa. This now has a little twist to it with the coming of Yemi Alade and her hit track 'Johnny' which i guess, earned her the award of the Best female act at the 2015 MTV African Music Awards. Some may say she does't really deserve it because she isn't so fantastic, while some feel she earned it well and even more.
Well, with her being a judge at the karaoke contest Tecnownthestage, i believe this should be sort of a crown to her effort that she has actually been quite impressive for Tecno to choose her as a judge alongside Africa Raper No.1 M.i and the soul king, Bien.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kV0-xnGd14
I guess the negative reactions against her are more from those who her judgment at the competition didn't favour and other ''bad belles'', as they rained abuses on her after watching this audition. Pele o! https://www.facebook.com/1620883718194632/videos/1662908317325505/
All the same, she is still shinning all the way. Go girl!

Re: Hottest 5 African Musicians! by amtaken(f): 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
Jk

(1) (Reply)

See Uche Ogbodo Masive Cleavage Baring Photos / Funny? Even The Snowman Has To Get Some / Saw This On My Way To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.