Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,024 members, 7,832,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) (93958 Views)

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day / Backstreet Boys Or Westlife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by nike4love: 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
kayjasper:
Some will say, their money their business right?

Will you ever see a son or daughter of Dangote, Otedola or IBB doing this in public? Or even privately?

I think it's a mentality for the immature or someone who never came across real money ever before!!!
These guys are national thieves,the ppl washing there hands are G thieves. No matter hw they spend the moni thief na thief.

2 Likes

Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by Bollinger(m): 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
RexKex:
Mr man, just in case you didn't comprehend my comment, that was strictly my opinion. If you don't agree with it, the best thing you could have done was to ignore and move along to the next comment. We musn't have same opinion on some issues & life would be much better if we accept that fact.

I didn't in anyway intend to promote illegal means of getting money NOR am I trying to encourage money wasting. Those people are mature enough to be responsible for their actions & I believe they know fully well the outcome of such actions. Who are we to judge another? Your means of getting money are not "illegal"? So what? Must we all be hypocritical? Leave and let live, OR did any of the boys dupe you of your money? Thank you!

Haba. Wetin na. I said i agree with you. And on the subject of me quoting you. I find it odd that you were quick to make comments as regards the OP's post but don't want anyone to quote you. Lol. Well, if you don't like it i suggest you let Seun know so that he can disable the "quote" button for your monica. grin

P.s

And please explain the bold statement. Are you asking if my means of income is illegal? Because it sounds like you are saying it is and i am being hypocritical. I don't understand.
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by SAMBARRY: 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
lurlah2014:
Their future history is not my business, but, their heartless attitude towards their parent,loved ones, accumulated with pride, ego, arrogance, lack of manners etc are things that pix me off
yinmu.joneser
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by dennistar(m): 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
SAMBARRY:
grin wasting negative emotions on lousy and local low lives? grin

Try another one grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by Socketbet: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dey knw wat dey are doing...., G guys.....toping up

1 Like

Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by lurlah2014(f): 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
If you have just heed to yourself advice you won't still be where you are today #too big #pathetic
dennistar:

i never said i needed to be my role model cleary am too big for that all am tryin to say is mind your own fùcking goddamn shìt no one else will
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bollinger:

Haba. Wetin na. I said i agree with you. And on the subject of me quoting you. I find it odd that you were quick to make comments as regards the OP's post but don't want anyone to quote you. Lol. Well, if you don't like it i suggest you let Seun know so that he can disable the "quote" button for your monica. grin

P.s

And please explain the bold statement. Are you asking if my means of income is illegal? Because it sounds like you are saying it is and i am being hypocritical. I don't understand.
First of all, for you to be on the stance that whatever they did was bad (which truly is) your source of income must be legal BUT if then you get your money through illegal means, that shows you're simply being hypocritical.

The sarcasm in your post was pretty obvious & the instance you gave was totally "Off". Thank you!
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Deexxy:
They are clearly G-boys (yahoo boys). And instead of them to try to invest the little money they made(illegally),they'll rather come to the club and show off then return home broke.

They are a big fools to me. undecided

They are a big fools. Clap for English.

2 Likes

Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by dennistar(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
lurlah2014:
If you have just heed to yourself advice you won't still be where you are today #too big #pathetic
and where am i if i may ask.
Smh cause this b don't know nothing
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by nwakaibeya1: 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
THIS IS ONE REASON WE SAY MONEY IS A SPIRIT AND NO HUMANBEIGN MAKES MONEY WITH EMPTY HANDS AND IGNORANT PEOPLE WILL ASK WHAT IS EMPTY HANDS BUT THOSE WHO MAKE MONEY KNOWS WHAT THEY HAVE DONE OR DOES IN THE HIDDEN WORLD TO MAKE MONEY AND WHO EVER IS FREE TO CHALLENGE THIS TRUTH AND REVELATION AND WE WILL PROVE IT BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT.WE HAVE SPOKEN
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by Bollinger(m): 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
RexKex:
[b]First of all, for you to be on the stance that whatever they did was bad (which truly is) your source of income must be legal BUT if then you get your money through illegal means, that shows you're simply being hypocritica[/b]l. undecided

The sarcasm in your post was pretty obvious & the instance you gave was totally "Off". Thank you!

I give up.
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
Big boys kiss haterz gonna hate... But on your feet? Yuk just pour it on the floor... That was a freshy move but otherwise... #£$¥ cool

1 Like

Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by lilmax(m): 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
Its not their sweat,so what do you expect?

I dont pity them.i only pity the parents
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by vislabraye(m): 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Walesadeyemi:
You are calling them fools for pouring away expensive drinks and yet girls keep throwing themselves at them for these things that they do.........now tell me who's the fool?

Have you heard the parable of the rich fool undecided ?
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by lurlah2014(f): 11:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
How i wish u do know sumtin, but apparently tome you know NOTHING
dennistar:
and where am i if i may ask.
Smh cause this b don't know nothing
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by ladenz(m): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
nwakaibeya1:
THIS IS ONE REASON WE SAY MONEY IS A SPIRIT AND NO HUMANBEIGN MAKES MONEY WITH EMPTY HANDS AND IGNORANT PEOPLE WILL ASK WHAT IS EMPTY HANDS BUT THOSE WHO MAKE MONEY KNOWS WHAT THEY HAVE DONE OR DOES IN THE HIDDEN WORLD TO MAKE MONEY AND WHO EVER IS FREE TO CHALLENGE THIS TRUTH AND REVELATION AND WE WILL PROVE IT BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT.WE HAVE SPOKEN

undecided

Ermmmmm.

Ok
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
Just be careful in everything you do.

#Baba God, give me one client like dangote# grin
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by OBAGADAFFI: 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Some people don't even know the definition of Big Boys
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by dennistar(m): 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
lurlah2014:
How i wish u do know sumtin, but apparently tome you know NOTHING
you did'nt answer my question you tryin to swerve
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by galaxi(m): 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
STORY FOR THE GODS...THEN THE WHITE MAN THAT STOLE US DRY YEARS AGO SHOULD HAVE GONE BROKE OR YOUR SO CALLED POLITICIANS.
SAMBARRY:
I give them maximum of 5years some of them will either be dead,behind bars or dead broke desitutes. Money gotten through fraud destroys

1 Like

Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by Charles4075(m): 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nairalanders will never cease to amaze me with their comments. But on a more serious note, let's analyse this situation thoroughly.

First, morally speaking these guys are just being naïve and it's so so wrong and like someone mentioned earlier, they have a
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by giftedheart1(m): 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
How best did you expect them to spend the money they never worked for? Many are thieves, but few are behind the bars!!! Calling them fools is an understatement... Call them their real names... They are OLE!!! Thieves!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by SAMBARRY: 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
galaxi:
STORY FOR THE GODS...THEN THE WHITE MAN THAT STOLE US DRY YEARS AGO SHOULD HAVE GONE BROKE OR YOUR SO CALLED POLITICIANS.
it's because africans have no idea of self governance that's why our leaders can launder money to other countries
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by kayjasper(f): 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
9jacrip:
That is Kunle pouring out drink from the bottle.

And that is the GQ 'manager' behind/beside him holding the red cup.

Those calling these people fools are mostly broke folks.

There's no biggie here, people do it all the time.

Plus, the OP from her profile picture looks like someone I have seen a few times in Ibadan - she looks like some Oloso I've seen at Apollos like twice actually. grin cheesy

I miss Ibadan.

Remove my pix from your nonsense post!!

Ate you mad or something?

Your mama must be the Olosho.

Illbred son of a b*tch!!
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by bayonino: 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
kayjasper:
So these set of young guys decided to turn up in a club in Ibadan.

They decided to buy 5 bottles of Moet Champagne not to drink but to wash their hands and legs with all the five bottles!!!!

This is a common occurrence among most young guys in various night clubs across Nigeria.

Is this a Yes or a No?

What's your opinion guys?

cc. Lalasticlala, Dominique, Mynd44
as if, if they said you should open your legs to collect their money you no go do it.... Ladies lieing since 1900 undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by noblegrex: 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
I'll be so dissapointed if these guys are graduate of any university whatsoever.its senseless.is that a way of showing off.oh no. I don't even know what word to classified them with.its absord
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by folahann(m): 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dangote wouldn't do this and he's richer than all their generation put together.
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
kayjasper:

Choi..... angry angry

I hear they ball like no tomorrow in Benin too!!!
lol come to ATL, these guys go to the club, buy rose, Ef boys do not even drink, they pour it on their wristwatch or pour it on their homeboy body because it his birthday while dudes like me just sit somewhere chilling with a 40 dollars hookah. grin grin grin

Money pass money sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by RexTramadol1: 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
Omo ton sise deede

O ye ko lasiko igbadun

Alowo majaye, eyin l'emo

Anything dem do, una must to talk!

Buh, these guys mumu no be small

If dem no knw wetin dem go use money do, make dem come keep am for my hand.
Re: Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) by sunerie: 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]yeye dey smell for ibadan sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad / Top 20 Areas Dominated By Runs Girls In Port Harcourt City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.