Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women (1382 Views)

Lady Slams Friend's Boyfriend On Facebook; Advice Independent Women To Wise Up. / Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption / Why Are Older Men Looking At Women Half Their Age??? Take A Look At This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by obidevine(m): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Men,you say you want a strong, intelligent, truly independent woman who wants you rather than needs you, who inspires you, who pushes you towards being yourself, who can stick by you through the hardest times, and who can be your rock through life's obstacles. But you need to know that a truly strong, independent woman does not walk through life with her heart wide open. She has had to put up walls to block toxicity to obtain her strength. She is skeptical and always on alert from a lifetime of defense against predators. She is going to be a bit jaded, a little cynical, and a little scary because those qualities come with the struggle of obtaining that strength that gravitates you. She is going to doubt and question your good intentions because it has become her adaptability instincts that have allowed her to thrive. She is not a ball of sunshine. She has flaws. She has a past. She has her demons. She knows better than to just let down her barriers for you simply because you voice a desire to enter. You have to prove your right of entrance. She will assume the worst of you because the worst has happened. If you want her to see otherwise, prove her wrong.
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by obidevine(m): 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
obidevine:
Men,you say you want a strong, intelligent, truly
independent woman who wants you rather than needs you,
who inspires you, who pushes you towards being yourself,
who can stick by you through the hardest times, and who
can be your rock through life's obstacles.
But you need to know that a truly strong, independent
woman does not walk through life with her heart wide open.
She has had to put up walls to block toxicity to obtain her
strength. She is skeptical and always on alert from a lifetime
of defense against predators. She is going to be a bit jaded,
a little cynical, and a little scary because those qualities
come with the struggle of obtaining that strength that
gravitates you. She is going to doubt and question your good
intentions because it has become her adaptability instincts
that have allowed her to thrive.
She is not a ball of sunshine. She has flaws. She has a past.
She has her demons. She knows better than to just let down
her barriers for you simply because you voice a desire to
enter. You have to prove your right of entrance. She will
assume the worst of you because the worst has happened. If
you want her to see otherwise, prove her wrong.

Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by Mhizkel(f): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
If she is skeptical and question their intentions, they tag her as the ''playing hard to get'' type.
If she doesn't, exhibit the above acts, they tag her as ''too cheap''.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by obidevine(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mhizkel:
If she is skeptical and question their intentions, they tag her as the ''playing hard to get'' type.
There needs to be a balance.
Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by obidevine(m): 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mhizkel:
Very true though.
Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
This is sounding like something TD Jakes would say. Nice one op
Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by obidevine(m): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
Suigeneris93:
This is sounding like something TD Jakes would say. Nice one op

You're welcome Suigeneris93.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by digitite: 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
My kind of woman.
Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by usermane(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
As a dude who has given up on dating, I must point that a strong, intelligent and independent woman is not all I sought. I wanted someone with a good heart too. I have met a few strong, intelligent and independent women in my life, but nothing killed my attraction for them than their heart.
Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by obidevine(m): 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
usermane:
As a dude who has given up on dating, I must point that a strong, intelligent and independent woman is not all I sought. I wanted someone with a good heart too. I have met a few strong, intelligent and independent women in my life, but nothing killed my attraction for them than their heart.
Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by obidevine(m): 9:22am On Jan 15, 2016
Lalasticlala help help !!!!!
Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by obidevine(m): 9:23am On Jan 15, 2016
obidevine:
Men,you say you want a strong, intelligent, truly
independent woman who wants you rather than needs you,
who inspires you, who pushes you towards being yourself,
who can stick by you through the hardest times, and who
can be your rock through life's obstacles.
But you need to know that a truly strong, independent
woman does not walk through life with her heart wide open.
She has had to put up walls to block toxicity to obtain her
strength. She is skeptical and always on alert from a lifetime
of defense against predators. She is going to be a bit jaded,
a little cynical, and a little scary because those qualities
come with the struggle of obtaining that strength that
gravitates you. She is going to doubt and question your good
intentions because it has become her adaptability instincts
that have allowed her to thrive.
She is not a ball of sunshine. She has flaws. She has a past.
She has her demons. She knows better than to just let down
her barriers for you simply because you voice a desire to
enter. You have to prove your right of entrance. She will
assume the worst of you because the worst has happened. If
you want her to see otherwise, prove her wrong.

Sugarbee help !!!!!!
Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by obidevine(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
Keep reading
Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by cruzita(f): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
WITH ALL SINCERITY U ARE RIGHT OP (I'M AN EXAMPLE)
Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by cruzita(f): 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
GOD REALLY MOULD YOUR HEAD WITH BETTER INGREDIENTS OP.NICE ONE
Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by Monalisa185(f): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lol...see them ladies thanking the op...please... that's not enough reason or an excuse for any of you not to become independent and strong oo...guys, this is not enough reason to run away from strong, intelligent and independent women....independent women especially rock!!!

op, nice points thoughcheesy
Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by obidevine(m): 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
Monalisa185:
Lol...see them ladies thanking the op...please... that's not enough reason or an excuse for any of you not to become independent and strong oo...guys, this is not enough reason to run away from strong, intelligent and independent women....independent women especially rock!!!

op, nice points thoughcheesy

Thanks a lot.
Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by obidevine(m): 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
cruzita:
WITH ALL SINCERITY U ARE RIGHT OP (I'M AN EXAMPLE)

Well you've got to prove it.
Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by obidevine(m): 7:20am On Jan 25, 2016
Keep looking
Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 25, 2016
I would never choose to be the "strong independent woman" except i have given up on men.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 25, 2016
Mhizkel:
To start with, how do u know this?
Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
I would never choose to be the "strong independent woman" except i have given up on men.

cheesy

You still have a long way to go to understand this topic.
Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 25, 2016
pinceprinz:

cheesy

You still have a long way to go to understand this topic.
Funny right? I dont know how many "men loving" women like me love to be manly or tagged being virile when we know no other faster means to drive them away than being "strong and independent"

For what do i need a man for if i am "independent"?
Even men cant afford to be "independent" if they are seeking out relationship with the opp sex.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
Funny right? I dont know how many "men loving" women like me love to be manly or tagged being virile when we know no other faster means to drive them away than being "strong and independent"

For what do i need a man for if i am "independent"?
Even men cant afford to be "independent" if they are seeking out relationship with the opp sex.

You're simply not catching the drift yet. Are you a Student or working class?

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by obidevine(m): 8:13am On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:

My dear you don't seem to comprehend the subject matter
Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by obidevine(m): 8:13am On Jan 25, 2016
pinceprinz:

You're simply not catching the drift yet. Are you a Student or working class?

She could be a student
Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by Mhizkel(f): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2016
pinceprinz:

To start with, how do u know this?
I've seen alot to to talk about.
Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2016
Mhizkel:

I've seen alot to to talk about.
What you see is not always what it is Ya Know
Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by Mhizkel(f): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2016
pinceprinz:
What you see is not always what it is Ya Know
It is what it is.
Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by obidevine(m): 10:37am On Jan 25, 2016
Mhizkel:
It is what it is.
Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 25, 2016
Mhizkel:
It is what it is.
It Is
Re: A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women by obidevine(m): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2016
Strong independent women don't let down their guard easily, and men tend to shy away from such ladies.

(1) (Reply)

The Chest Pain (photo) / Lady Gets Epic Replies After Asking Ridiculous Question On Twitter (photos) / The Best Gift You Can Get For Your Woman This Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.