Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 (32511 Views)

Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) / NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools / FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by ireneidiva(f): 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Mayorjr:
May God Punish all of them.... Na now e clear for una eye... After una don make me and my brothers suffer a waste of our Engineering degree in the name of teaching one useless secondary school..
Lol. Sorry o
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by eleojo23: 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
olassy239:
Lagos alone have more than 700 engineering organization
Thanks for the info.
But will all engineers now serve in Lagos alone? I doubt if all states have enough engineering institutions to absorb all the engineering graduates that will be deployed across the country.
And also, some institutions are not willing to accept corp members.
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by GeoOla25(m): 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
Akosxxx:
This will surely improve the quality of our engineering graduates And to an extent cater for the experience requirement for fresh graduates when job hunting.

Abeg shey geology graduates too go join. At least l wan serve for oyel company
Lol...I wish we are among but oyel companies are in a very bad situation now...work and no pay ti take over...oil price is below $35 per barrel.
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by mamaafrik(m): 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hoooookay,That's cool,now we can atleast have a year industrial experience..and aside that,it'z always easy to be retained by such companies.....,
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by free2ryhme: 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
MadCow1:
NYSC should ban all UNIBEN graduates from serving.

Those things being produced by UNIBEN every year can't be called Graduates.. angry # Tufiakwa.

You dont ever fail to live up to your name

grin
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by Hustlerlomo(m): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
After una don send me go to teach for school abi.
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by MadCow1: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2ryhme:

You dont ever fail to live up to your name

grin

grin

No matter how I mad reach, I can never crase. grin
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by kodlins(f): 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
No CoREN just woke up
SenatorTobijah:
NYSC officals just woke up
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by condralbede(m): 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
brightology3:
Old tins re pass away
Nah xo shaaa
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by toprealman: 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
ireneidiva:

People that studied education should teach. Geology, surveying and architects are still available. Even people that studied math and physics.
so sweetheart, these ones you mentioned deserve to be teachers and not practice their profession?
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by skelewu404(m): 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
you disrespected me first for no reason. I thought you should be able take what you dish. grin
must u bring my mother into it?
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by Idrismusty97(m): 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
samyomz:
If they post psychology graduates to teach in secondary schools, which subject would they b teaching
Social Studies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by MsGlobalwonder(f): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
skelewu404:
must u bring my mother into it?
for you to be so sure I have sex with my students that are minors ( which invariably made me a paedophile) then you must be a professional at being a pervert. One of such option is incest. Oh... you sleep with your sister and brother instead? Bottom line: dish out only what you can handle. Cheers!
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
eleojo23:

Thanks for the info.
But will all engineers now serve in Lagos alone? I doubt if all states have enough engineering institutions to absorb all the engineering graduates that will be deployed across the country.
And also, some institutions are not willing to accept corp members.
u doubt and ask question a lot. ..................,................I reserve my comment
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by eleojo23: 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
olassy239:
u doubt and ask question a lot. ..................,................I reserve my comment
I ask questions a lot? It's because I need answers na grin
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by AyoolaIgwe(m): 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
BALLOSKI:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/nysc-bars-posting-engineers-to-teach-in-secondary-schools/
POLITICAL SCIENCE GRADUATES shouldn't teach either. They should serve in political institutions like National Assembly, State House of Assembly, NISS, etc

1 Like

Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by monastik(m): 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
waoooh thanks for this news

http://myengineering.com.ng
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by ireneidiva(f): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
toprealman:
so sweetheart, these ones you mentioned deserve to be teachers and not practice their profession?
Coren fought for us. Their bodies should fight for them. Its more practical for a physics graduate to teach physics btw
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by BALLOSKI: 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

POLITICAL SCIENCE GRADUATES shouldn't teach either. They should serve in political institutions like National Assembly, State House of Assembly, NISS, etc
na u sabi ooo grin
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by bayulll01(m): 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
ayusco85:
Then most engineers wont have a place of primary assignment when they leave camp, because
last bullet: this is a dumb move, only the engineering corp members will suffer it

shut up son of bitterness,nothing they will do that you pple will not wail,good developement wish I can repeat my nysc
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by lascopes(m): 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
cana882:
Finally!!! Sigh of relief.. but y now I finished service after teaching maths and physics??

Na wa to you, if dat man or woman no teach u, u 4 ever tink of say u wan be engineer ... You are serving and not makin' money. Think am twice abeg "just saying oooo"
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by Walexsammy(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
SenatorTobijah:
NYSC officals just woke up
it has nothing to do with nysc officials. the blame should squarely be on engineering national body COREN. that body is jst made of old men without vision.........Reason why medical corp members are treated special.......They've gat a national body with vison and mission

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by Walexsammy(m): 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
Chidex2442:
I smell something here..... Engineering students are not good in the use of English language to communicate..... That's why.....
#My opinion though....
Nxt u don't generalise boy
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by Nuelstar(m): 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
MadCow1:
NYSC should ban all UNIBEN graduates from serving.

Those things being produced by UNIBEN every year can't be called Graduates.. angry # Tufiakwa.
U ar a prototype of ur name
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by toprealman: 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
ireneidiva:

Coren fought for us. Their bodies should fight for them. Its more practical for a physics graduate to teach physics btw
ok, what course did you study?[url]
ireneidiva:

ok, what course did you study?[/url]
ireneidiva:

ok, what course did you study?
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by Kingsasian(m): 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
Thank God. Just at the nick of time.
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by ayurexars1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
y na....dat am dreaming of calabar college girls chai........ cryy na....dat am dreaming of calabar college girls chai........
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by kizitokings2018(m): 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
what of GEOLOGY??
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by WhatOnEarth: 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
ayusco85:
Then most engineers wont have a place of primary assignment when they leave camp, because most of them will be rejected by the so called engineering firms.

secondary schools is the saving grace of most corp members because most corpers posted to other organisations aside secondary schools are rejected.. very few are accepted..

last bullet: this is a dumb move, only the engineering corp members will suffer it

A thinking Nigerian.
These people make laws without having plans for the alternative course of action. Watch out for corpers being posted to generator mechanics and vulcanizers

1 Like

Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Social Studies.
you are confusing sociology with psychology.... Psychology is the study of the human mind... How does it relate to social studies?
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by MadCow1: 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nuelstar:
U ar a prototype of ur name

See this UNIBEN ab0ki dey speak English o.. grin

Prototype kwa! Oya talk another one. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively / FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG / Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.