Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,662 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 (32549 Views)

Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) / NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools / FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by Chuksgeo: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2016
after I don teach Chemistry finish like Osei Yaw Ababio for Ekiti. Anyway I did enjoyed it because 98% of all my students passed Chemistry in their WAEC exam.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by ayusco85(m): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2016
WhatOnEarth:

A thinking Nigerian.
These people make laws without having plans for the alternative course of action. Watch out for corpers being posted to generator mechanics and vulcanizers

yea. u just hit the nail on the head
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by rume(m): 3:13am On Jan 16, 2016
Random simple thoughts

Send graduates of Engineering to engineering companies
Send graduates of Chemistry to Chemist shops
Send graduates of Agriculture to farms and gardens
Send graduates of English to England
Send graduates of Political Science to Aso Rock[the actual physical rock]
Send graduates of Computer Science to Computer Village
tongue smiley lipsrsealed

Seriously...

This can help give more respect to the engineering profession. I am interested in how this turns out considering the state of the engineering industry in Nigeria. ...

That said, some engineers are very good at imparting knowledge. Teaching is a useful thing.
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by destino24(m): 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
bayulll01:

shut up son of bitterness,nothing they will do that you pple will not wail,good developement wish I can repeat my nysc

grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by auwalshady(m): 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
after I serve finish? I tot mathematics ,though I enjoyed it.I wud av been happier practising mech engineering.
Re: NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0 by nasiodamus(m): 12:22am On Jun 10, 2016
I just pray so,boys no fit teach oh...but in the engineering field I am game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively / FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG / Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.