Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,505 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Boredom Made Me Do It! (part 4). - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Boredom Made Me Do It! (part 4). (744 Views)

Boredom Made Me Do It (part 5). / Boredom Made Me Do It (A Lesbian Story). / Boredom Made Me Do It! - A Short Emotional Boy Tale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boredom Made Me Do It! (part 4). by RemenZack(f): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
P.S - www.remenzack.com is thoroughly responsible for any of her posts linked here on Nairaland.

Harry and Helen were twins. Same age, colour but very different people with severe personality disorder.
Helen was the one who decided to take the bold step of changing her hair colour first, from jet black to ginger red. It was shocking to everyone from School and Church that Helen would do such.

It didn't take so long before Harry had his first Tattoo. Everyone was awe struck with Harry's challenging Tattoo. Both twins went on and on with the silly competition until they eventually put lives in danger.

It was their Mother's upcoming birthday and their Father promised to throw a surprise birthday party for the unlike pair. Helen decided to meet up with her best friend, Cindy for ideas for the best gift ever for their Mother.

Harry met up with Cole, his best friend, who was 9 years older than he was for ideas for a birthday gift.

Cole was 23 and Harry was 14. Cole was a major influence to Harry's style and personality. He persuaded Harry into getting his first Tattoo and he also gave him special lessons on how to chase "Chicks" and eventually lure them to bed.

It was a sunny day in the populated Woods. Trees were everywhere aloft in the sky and dried leaves, with caked blood of animals were littered on the ground. It reeked vaguely but Cole didn't seem to mind.

"What are we doing here?" Harry asked, slightly terrified. Cole smiled mischievously and handed Harry a cigarette. Harry then declined, making Cole call him a Wimp.

"We are going to get Chicks for your Mother's surprise party!" Cole spat out finally, making Harry's head turn.
"What? Why? I don't want Chicks. I want a gift for my Mom, dummy!" Harry angrily stated, almost walking away from Cole. Cole's muscular and supple grip caught up with Harry, throwing him on the ground, right next to the insides of an Animal, making Harry suddenly throw up. Cole smiled at him and further kicked Harry and punched him in the face. Harry tried to fight back but it was impossible, making him land on the ground level again.

Helen and Cindy ran to the gruesome scene and she tried to rescue her Brother but he pushed her away.

"Your Sister is so hot, Harry. I want her!" Cole said, licking his lips.
"Don't you dare!" Harry defended, spitting out blood everywhere.
"What's going on? Cindy, why am I here?" "Shut up!" Cindy yelled, pushing Helen away and then running to stand right next to Cole. Harry, still spitting out blood from his bloody mouth tried to stand next to his unrecognisable twin but it was nearly impossible, making him bend like an old person.

"Fight! One of you needs to be dead!" Cole said, smiling as he rubbed his hands together vigorously.
"Of course not! We won't fight. You're sick person, Cole!" "Shut up!" Cindy ordered, her eyes impassive suddenly.
"Cindy!" Helen tried to say another word but Cindy stopped her with a resounding slap on her cheek.

"I said, Shut up!" Cindy said yet again, after making Helen's face red like a tomato.
"Harry, kill your Sister. She told everyone you were a useless Virgin, even when you lured all of those Chicks so easy!" Cole added, his teeth now visible in his mouth, gnashing them in the most disturbing manner.

"Cole, what are you talking about?" Helen screamed, placing her hand on her hot forehead. Harry then placed a slap on Helen's face, making her do the same on Harry's. It went on and on until Cole got bored and threw a sharp kitchen knife to Harry. Helen gasped when she sighted the Knife in her Brother's grasp.

"Don't do it, Harry. It's me, Helen. We are twins!"
"We don't even look alike!" Harry stated after gaping at his Sister's ginger hair for a lot of minutes. Then, he tried to slit his Sister's wrist or throat. He was confused about the right point to target his first slice on her skin.

"Please Harry!" Helen begged. At this time, Harry quickly cut his Sister on her wrist, making her bleed, her red blood on the brown leaves.
"Very good, Harry. Helen, here's yours!" Cole said, throwing a Knife to Helen. She stared at it for a few minutes and then gaping at her open flesh with red blood all around it and even on the leaves. She targeted Harry's soft spot on his belly and cut through it in small bits. Blood flowed out of it, like the tiniest river.

The twins went on and on, cutting their flesh little by little, as Cole filled their heads with lies and tiny facts from the past. Helen was the last to finish her Brother and she gained a victory speech from Cole.

"So I am the better twin?" She questioned, her eyes not seeing too much of the dim light of the sky now.
"Yes, you're Helen. Your Mother should be so very proud of you!" Cole softly said, walking towards Helen, before piercing a longer and sharper Knife through Helen's soft skin. She looked into his eyes before giving up and lying dead, next to her Twin.

"None of you are better than me. You both deserve to die. Such a boring game of boring twin Brother and Sister!" Cole hissed, pulling the Knife out of Helen's flesh, before tossing it somewhere else. He chopped off tufts of both Helen and Harry's hair and wrapped it like a small pretty present, sending it to their Mother as a gift for her surprise Birthday party.

(1) (Reply)

The Robbery / The Rants Of Bros Timi (naija Problem) / I Am Having Difficulty With Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.