Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,133 members, 7,852,851 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

My Experience With The Super Natural - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The Super Natural (82911 Views)

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost / Supernatural Is Super-natural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 14, 2016
iPrevail:

I ain't your 'broda' .. arschloch.
k
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
lol pls stop making me laugh, ure just so funny
No i dey help ur ministry grow

Ministry of fraud nd lies grin
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by hfinest1(m): 12:35am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
u dnt command a prophet. ur lack faith
its unnecessary arguing with you!?? you're a fake!!! blunt!!! and you're annoying me cos you're insulting the prophetic ministry

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by hfinest1(m): 12:46am On Jan 14, 2016
this is getting interesting... ritababe cherrybrown come and see mad man o...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lezz(m): 12:46am On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:

Its wrong u dont talk to a living being that way

People are free to do wat dey want to do

U just let him be

Do u kno wat he myt b goin tru?

U dont judge people if u dont kno ow they live or ow dey running their life race ok?
Ah! Even without the letter indicator, I already know you're a female.

Your emotional leaning and indiscriminate conformity to unhinged social behaviours is appalling.

People aren't free to do what they want.

Human sensibilities can't be offended because the internet has become a boarder-less sphere where every drooling half-wit with internet subscription can access.

His very moniker was created hours ago after he was spectacularly exposed as a social recluse just yesterday.

Someone needs to call him out and point the light to him anyhow.

If you want to baby nurse him, start with giant diapers and feeding bottle. That's if you don't mind him suckle your boboo.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by SavageGarden(m): 12:47am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
smtin will happen to u in august. bros go and pray to avert it
grin Where did this numbskull come from grin angry For real get a life man angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by hfinest1(m): 12:49am On Jan 14, 2016
lezz:

Your emotional leaning and indiscriminate conformity to unhinged social behaviours is appalling.

Human sensibilities can't be offended because the internet has become a boarder-less sphere where every drooling half-wit with internet subscription can access.

His very moniker was creates hours ago after he was spectacularly exposed as a social recluse just yesterday.

If you want to baby nurse him, start with giant diapers and feeding bottle. That's if you don't mind him suckle your boboo.
nobody even understands what you wrote sef... pardon my curiosity but are you Hon. Patrick's son?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by kirchofff(m): 12:49am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
k
guy pls help me check wu go win premier league asap....now now abeg, thanks
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 14, 2016
lezz:

His very moniker was creates hours ago after he was spectacularly exposed as a social recluse just yesterday.

Huh?

Excuse me ?

I dont even kno him except on nl

All i said was even if he is an imposter let him b

Its his life he doesnt dictate d way u shd live too

Wat if dis is d only way he gets away from his reality pains??

U are just too mean nd wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 14, 2016
hfinest1:
nobody even understands what you wrote sef... pardon my curiosity but are you Hon. Patrick's son?

loool help me ask him o
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 14, 2016
kirchofff:
guy pls help me check wu go win premier league asap....now now abeg, thanks

looool una wan kill d guy
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by hfinest1(m): 1:00am On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:

loool help me ask him o
I thought I'm the only one awake o... so you're still awake... the nigga just be saying things that are incomprehensible to an average Nigerian understanding... BTW, can we gist? why r u still awake by this time?
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lezz(m): 1:01am On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:

Huh?

Excuse me ?

I dont even kno him except on nl

All i said was even if he is an imposter let him b

Its his life he doesnt dictate d way u shd live too

Wat if dis is d only way he gets away from his reality pains??

U are just too mean nd wicked
Evil, mean, wicked, these are strong adjectives which you have attached to my name. But you're so ungenerous to even give the OP just one fitting descriptive word that soothes his behaviour.

I would really love a girl-friend like you. So understanding and ready to make excuses. Mother-hen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by refiner(f): 1:01am On Jan 14, 2016
oya Mr prophet wetin u see for my own
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lezz(m): 1:05am On Jan 14, 2016
hfinest1:
And how does your remark bear on the issue under discourse?
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by hfinest1(m): 1:24am On Jan 14, 2016
lezz:
And how does your remark bear on the issue under discourse?
I see you're a fan of using big words... issorait!!! I shall not be confused in year 2016 IJN! Amen :-p

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by cherryice(f): 1:51am On Jan 14, 2016
Sinnz traplord pucaxo every woman u hv ever known in ur life are whorres..Now kip ur my precious names outta ur fucckin mentions. Animal..So u now hv a different face?
Identity thief..U no longer d tall dude uv always used on ur previous deactivated dp's?

I dont blame u.. its a crime to b uglee

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Qualer: 2:14am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
there was a time i checked on the profile of a female nairalander and i saw a snake on her head, i showed my brother and he said he saw nothing of such. believe me its the truth, a popular female romancelander

are you sure you didn't see a picture of The Last Airbender? grin
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Qualer: 2:15am On Jan 14, 2016
cherryice:
Sinnz traplord pucaxo every woman u hv ever known in ur life are whorres..Now kip ur my precious names outta ur fucckin mentions. Animal..So u now hv a different face?
Identity thief..U no longer d tall dude uv always used on ur previous deactivated dp's?

I dont blame u.. its a crime to b ugllee grin

gyal, if that is you on your profile pic, then i'm a Bhuddist Monk! shocked true story

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Qualer: 2:16am On Jan 14, 2016
refiner:
oya Mr prophet wetin u see for my own

i see.... fried fish head grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 14, 2016
Baby girl you have surfaced. Warisdis

cherryice:

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Qualer: 2:25am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
hmm pray hard, u better pray hard, d enemies in ur fathers side aint hapi 4 u. jolllyjoy even at now im watching ur life history like a video

damn! it had better be in 1080p/3D-HD grin grin ths 2016 - nobody wants low-res videos!
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 14, 2016
Qualer:

damn! it had better be in 1080p/3D-HD grin grin ths 2016 - nobody wants low-res videos!

You read thus shi too grin grin prophet am I in love with you? Your answer is crucial in order for me to BELIEVE grin

Lezz be nice he's 17yrs old. cry

Traplord get your black assssss her and apologise for those vile words directed at cherryice for an innocent act. I'd have commented same would you talk to me anyhow? You said you ain't a troll you know op is a troll but cherryice is a valued member of this forum... That comment you made won't cool for the Minor comment she made grinning teeth can I add to imply she was catching joke. Thought you had sense dude why expose lala as well. Because a stupid troll spew shi about you and her. Come on. Act right bruv. Not nice. Not cool. It's a new year try a new playground please and allow these girls to enjoy the forum. Thank you for your time.

**quote for beef and die an illiterate** grin
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
lemme tell u something you dont know, there was a particular lady you were chatting with, it was last year, i saw that her legs was that of a fish and her face of a lady so i quickly intervened and start taking your attention from her, i know u wont remember.
I actually saw 2 women with their breast in their hands, and their buttocks in their stomach, I just couldn't sleep for 2 weeks, afterwards when I look in the mirror I saw myself with 2 horns... somehow I managed to break 1...

Are you satisfied Now?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 14, 2016
cherryice:

listen sister im sorry that becaus of me, he has been abusing u, but one thing u must not forget is that, he has always been like that. so frustrated in life and pathetic, so if u must know, u will be wasting ur time replying a dingbat and a cretin like him, once again in very sorry.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 14, 2016
nubian113 be careful on the way u address people, 4 gods sake u dnt even know me, and im not 17 years huh, stop tying crap, by the way so there are valuable member of this forum and there are non valuable members right? how pathetic of u to utter such posts, im dissapointed in u, im not a troll huh, i was minding my business when traplord start tying poo, and im nt d one that typed lala, it was snnz, traplord that mention her when actually iv forgoteen about her or what i wrote, so u c im nt at fault here huh. thank u and jah bless u.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 14, 2016
Raymondenyi:
I actually saw 2 women with their breast in their hands, and their buttocks in their stomach, I just couldn't sleep for 2 weeks, afterwards when I look in the mirror I saw myself with 2 horns... somehow I managed to break 1...

Are you satisfied Now?
lol u think what i said are jokes? im damm serious man
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 14, 2016
hfinest1:
this is getting interesting... ritababe cherrybrown come and see mad man o...
dat ritababe of a girl though. i c wedding card on her hands
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 14, 2016
What happen to softapples accounts?

mylordship:
nubian113 be careful on the way u address people, 4 gods sake u dnt even know me, and im not 17 years huh, stop tying crap, by the way so there are valuable member of this forum and there are non valuable members right? how pathetic of u to utter such posts, im dissapointed in u, im not a troll huh, i was minding my business when traplord start tying poo, and im nt d one that typed lala, it was snnz, traplord that mention her when actually iv forgoteen about her or what i wrote, so u c im nt at fault here huh. thank u and jah bless u.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 14, 2016
Nubian113:
What happen to softapples accounts?
i deactivated it 4 mylordship to take over.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
i deactivated it 4 mylordship to take over.

It's good to have you back handsome kiss
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 14, 2016
Nubian113:

It's good to have you back handsome kiss
thanks dear im sorry 4 what i said abt u typing crap. u know im a nice guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.