Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

My Experience With The Super Natural - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The Super Natural (82803 Views)

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost / Supernatural Is Super-natural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lezz(m): 7:43am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
LOL are u jealous of my fresh skin?
Different shades of yellow, light brown, green , and dark brown are the multifaceted nature of your skin resulting from cheap, quick action pastes you have employed to morph into a certified gay.

You have a misguided perception of yourself

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
MY GUY IM A ROMANCELANDER to the core, every session have his or her core members.

Alright, then. It is your life, though. But I am worried for you. You are strong but you are exerting your energies on trash that you ought to leave for LAWMA. Why not exert your energies on profitable things. Things that will fetch you money. Check my signature and start making money. If you can open so much threads and get reasonable traffic, then you should be able to make referrals for a company and make money doing it.

Check my signature and help yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 14, 2016
lezz:
Different shades of yellow, light brown, green , and dark brown are the multifaceted nature of your skin resulting from cheap, quick action pastes you have employed to morph into a certified gay.

You have a misguided perception of yourself
LOL ure just typing words to get cheap likes, believe me u can never see a fine guy like me in ur family, right 4rm childhood iv always been called oyibo. "now take dat to the bank and cash it

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
hmm ok wat happened? why did he left u?

dunno he just put off his fone for like forever bt anyways dats his headache cry
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 14, 2016
folksync:

Alright, then. It is your life, though. But I am worried for you. You are strong but you are exerting your energies on trash that you ought to leave for LAWMA. Why not exert your energies on profitable things. Things that will fetch you money. Check my signature and start making money. If you can open so much threads and get reasonable traffic, then you should be able to make referrals for a company and make money doing it.

Check my signature and help yourself.
LOL hehehehehehe brother, pls dnt let ur signature deceive u, they wnt pay u

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:

dunno he just put off his fone for like forever bt anyways dats his headache cry
IT SEEMS U LOVED HIM SO MUCH
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by kaziblake(f): 7:51am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
have you ever had a supernatural experience? share your experience.
one i had was one night as about 11pm when i was out with my uncle, actually he took me to a club, on getting there i saw three ladies walking with their heads as in their legs are upwards and their faces were downwards, in fear i told my uncle and on seeingthe ladies he said im just hallucinating, well i know what i saw that day.
my older experience is seeing a machine rider with his head on his hand, gosh up till now i have stopped entering a bike. 'you can share yours. cc lalasticlala
This is so hilarious.
Prophet grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
IT SEEMS U LOVED HIM SO MUCH

cry i had no option
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 14, 2016
kaziblake:
This is so hilarious. Prophet grin
hmm kaziblake, im seeing u in USA
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:

cry i had no option
ITS BECAUS UVE NOT SEEN ME
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
ITS BECAUS UVE NOT SEEN ME

I need my bf back

cry u talkin bou u
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:

I need my bf back
cry u talkin bou u
lol wats his name?
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
lol wats his name?

I tot u a prophet u shd kno na it starts with an s ends with n

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lezz(m): 8:01am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
LOL ure just typing words to get cheap likes, believe me u can never see a fine guy like me in ur family, right 4rm childhood iv always been called oyibo. "now take dat to the bank and cash it
grin grin grin You're getting to the place where this might just be interesting.

Firstly as someone who suffered brief oxygen shortages during birthing ,resulting in your down's syndrome, and someone who never benefitted from the nutritional benefits of proper breast milk-- I am surprised complex messages and insults will get you upset.

Even if you're Cupid himself, your mental deficiency and near-lunacy render you as much value as a thrown out banana peel grin

We got looks, hight and brains in the bloodlines, not socially maladjusted nuisance like you.

You would have committed suicide a long time ago if only you had a brain. Faggy fagggot.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by kaziblake(f): 8:01am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
hmm kaziblake, im seeing u in USA
Are u a prophet or you just have the gift of seeing things?
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
lol wats his name?

I tot u a prophet u shd kno na it starts with an s ends with n.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 14, 2016
lezz:
grin grin grin You're getting to the place where this might just be interesting.

Firstly as someone who suffered brief oxygen shortages during birthing ,resulting in your down's syndrome, and someone who never benefitted from the nutritional benefits of proper breast milk-- I am surprised complex messages and insults will get you upset.

Even if you're Cupid himself, your mental deficiency and near-lunacy render you as much value as a thrown out banana peel grin

We got looks, hight and brains in the bloodlines, not socially maladjusted nuisance like you.

You would have committed suicide a long time ago if only you have a brain. Faggy fagggot.
LOL ALL THIS JUST 4 ME? LMAO IM A CELEBRITY I SWEAR, IM BETTER THAN U SO DIG IT

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:

LOL i knew his name, just wanna test u, anyways he dnt worth u, ure too precious to be his girl
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:

Samson i guess wink
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 14, 2016
kaziblake:
Are u a prophet or you just have the gift of seeing things?
JUST SEEING THINGS BUT NOT AT WILL, IT COMES AND GO
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by kaziblake(f): 8:07am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
Hmmmm
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
LOL i knew his name, just wanna test u, anyways he dnt worth u, ure too precious to be his girl

cry cry cry cry ow dare u say dat to him

U can insult me

Bt take ur insults off him m nt asking!
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 14, 2016
adepeter26:

Samson i guess wink

No its delilah
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 14, 2016
kaziblake:
Hmmmm
ATIMES for a month i wnt see but when it comes then for a whole week is constant seeing, well im getting use to it

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:

cry cry cry cry ow dare u say dat to him
U can insult me
Bt take ur insults off him m nt asking!
HMM im sad
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
. Seriously?? With what you have been saying,,its obvious they are all lie's..no offense
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by oglalasioux(m): 8:12am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
have you ever had a supernatural experience? share your experience.
one i had was one night as about 11pm when i was out with my uncle, actually he took me to a club, on getting there i saw three ladies walking with their heads as in their legs are upwards and their faces were downwards, in fear i told my uncle and on seeingthe ladies he said im just hallucinating, well i know what i saw that day.
my older experience is seeing a machine rider with his head on his hand, gosh up till now i have stopped entering a bike. 'you can share yours. cc lalasticlala

See a psychiatrist.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
HMM im sad
cry wen it comes to love m not lucky
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
LOL hehehehehehe brother, pls dnt let ur signature deceive u, they wnt pay u

OK, bro. Sounds like what you will hear from a typical poor man. "They won't do this" "They won't do that"

No one is asking you for money.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lezz(m): 8:13am On Jan 14, 2016
mylordship:
LOL ALL THIS JUST 4 ME? LMAO IM A CELEBRITY I SWEAR, IM BETTER THAN U SO DIG IT
Disappointed!!! Thought we were headed somewhere less boring. Are you going to resort to Google to bail you out now ? Or you are going to keep churning out weak lines of tactical surrender? grin grin grin

Funny how I exhausted your cheap troll- reservoir.

_Stupidity-magnet is what you'll always be. Petty clown. Let unproductivity accompany you into the beyond until you seek medical attention from behavioural scientists.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 14, 2016
emmijes3:
. Seriously?? With what you have been saying,,its obvious they are all lie's..no offense
U CHOOSE to believe what u want but what i know is that i just saw u in a!! anyways never mind, since its a lie
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:
cry wen it comes to love m not lucky
AND YET U STILL HOLD ON TO D PAST

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (43) (Reply)

Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) / Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.