Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (632263 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by macjireh: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
GirlieforJesus:
I wrote recently, what do u need to clarify?
thanks for ur response... I heard theory was introduced... how difficult were d theory questions
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by GirlieforJesus: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
They are not really theory, just drug calculations without options, that is, u will write the answers yourself. A total of 15 questions over 30 mins. Go to Pearson website site, there are practice test there, it's called numeracy.
macjireh:

thanks for ur response... I heard theory was introduced... how difficult were d theory questions

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by GirlieforJesus: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
U need to pass 13 to 15( all the 15 questions) to pass this part. Just practice, they are not difficult. Part 2 has also changed, just few questions were repeated from the old Cbt, although u can use your residual knowledge to answer them. All the best.
macjireh:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by macjireh: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
loriaidah:

Please is there anyone who has written the new CBT?

GirlieforJesus:
They are not really theory, just drug calculations without options, that is, u will write the answers yourself. A total of 15 questions over 30 mins. Go to Pearson website site, there are practice test there, it's called numeracy.

GirlieforJesus:
U need to pass 13 to 15( all the 15 questions) to pass this part. Just practice, they are not difficult. Part 2 has also changed, just few questions were repeated from the old Cbt, although u can use your residual knowledge to answer them. All the best.

This helps a lot... many thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Laurendee: 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
vickyehi:
Finally got a new nmcn plug. You can send me a dm. The person usually gets it done in an average time of 1week (all things being equal).

Good luck to everyone on the journey

I sent you a dm, please kindly respond. In need of an nmcn plug for verification for my cgfns application
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by GirlieforJesus: 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
You're welcome
macjireh:

This helps a lot... many thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by GirlieforJesus: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
[Pls can u help me with the CV sample too? Urgently needed pls.

quote author=Amyoc post=105150025]UK nurses' CV sample is urgently needed.
Kindly share if you have any.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Julibae96: 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
Please has anyone done NMCN verification online for CGFNS, USA?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by bivoprad(f): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2021
I think the online verification is for UK
Julibae96:
Please has anyone done NMCN verification online for CGFNS, USA?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by GirlieforJesus: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2021
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by caandi: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
Peace505:
Hello everyone. Please I would like to know how long it takes to get a reply after interview with any NHS Foundation Trust.
I had an interview almost 2 weeks ago, and I am yet to get a response.
pls I’ve been trying this NHS registration and it’s not going. How did you go about it and also pls do you need a midwifery license from Nigeria to qualify? I’m a bsc nurse RN from chad. I’m from Nigeria tho. Pls if you can drop ur WhatsApp line or I drop mine . I really need info pls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by caandi: 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
vickyehi:
Finally got a new nmcn plug. You can send me a dm. The person usually gets it done in an average time of 1week (all things being equal).

Good luck to everyone on the journey
I’m interested pls. How do we communicate smoothly
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by caandi: 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
GirlieforJesus:
[Pls can u help me with the CV sample too? Urgently needed pls.

quote author=Amyoc post=105150025]UK nurses' CV sample is urgently needed.
Kindly share if you have any.
here https://www.nairaland.com/download/9829659
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by caandi: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
For those that need samples cv for nursing jobs
Here it is;

https://www.nairaland.com/download/9829659

I have a few questions myself;
1. For someone that’s an Rn Bsc in Nursing science from Niamey with translation of Certificates and transcripts but is yet to get her licence from Nigerian nursing and midwifery council can she apply for jobs overseas ? I mean nursing jobs and if she can’t, can she apply to work as a nursing assistant for some kind of job in health sector in uk and pls how does she go about it and which agency or job link can she use in applying , even if it’s to secure a job in old people’s home as an assistant nurse till she get settled down abroad and then run some nursing’s courses.
My pony is if it’s not possible what are options for her? She’s yet to get her license in Nigeria because of some circumstances.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by GirlieforJesus: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
Thanks a lot, I'm truly grateful.

caandi:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by GirlieforJesus: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
Pls kindly help with cover letter samples too if u can. Thanks, I appreciate.
caandi:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by yunqdady: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by sharone21(f): 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
It is possible to do Assistant Nursing in UK but you would have shortchanged yourself.
If you transfer to Cameroon with proof of transcripts and certificate, you may run 2 sessions within 13-14 months and get licensed in Cameroon.
But why do you people go to countries that won't easily give you license? Adaptation in Nigeria: maybe N250,000-300,000 and about 18 months and success rate at final exam is low.

caandi:
For those that need samples cv for nursing jobs
Here it is;

https://www.nairaland.com/download/9829659

I have a few questions myself;
1. For someone that’s an Rn Bsc in Nursing science from Niamey with translation of Certificates and transcripts but is yet to get her licence from Nigerian nursing and midwifery council can she apply for jobs overseas ? I mean nursing jobs and if she can’t, can she apply to work as a nursing assistant for some kind of job in health sector in uk and pls how does she go about it and which agency or job link can she use in applying , even if it’s to secure a job in old people’s home as an assistant nurse till she get settled down abroad and then run some nursing’s courses.
My pony is if it’s not possible what are options for her? She’s yet to get her license in Nigeria because of some circumstances.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by yunqdady: 9:16am On Oct 01, 2021
sharone21:
It is possible to do Assistant Nursing in UK but you would have shortchanged yourself.
If you transfer to Cameroon with proof of transcripts and certificate, you may run 2 sessions within 13-14 months and get licensed in Cameroon.
But why do you people go to countries that won't easily give you license? Adaptation in Nigeria: maybe N250,000-300,000 and about 18 months and success rate at final exam is low.

Cameroon gives license to non citizens?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by caandi: 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
sharone21:

thanks. My school is doing adaptation for our nurses at north but my family don’t want me to go to north co I have a family now and the insecurity in northern states. So I was thinking if I could do like another course overseas and then take exams and get license there or so if possible

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by caandi: 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
yunqdady:

Go and do your adaptation. Or did Niger give you licence?
You did Bsc in Chad or Niger?
no want given license. It’s Niamey precisely
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by sharone21(f): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
caandi:
thanks. My school is doing adaptation for our nurses at north but my family don’t want me to go to north co I have a family now and the insecurity in northern states. So I was thinking if I could do like another course overseas and then take exams and get license there or so if possible

Everything is discussion with the person/s in charge.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by yunqdady: 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
caandi:
no want given license. It’s Niamey precisely
You can do adaptation with NMCN then.
I think I've heard of one school call something Institute Sante Praque in Niger and I know people from there that are either in UK as RN after doing adaptation. Some schools of Nursing could admit you into year 2. Just find out from your seniors how they went about it. Cameroon is another option

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Babatundeh26: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
My school will admit you 6months before Council Exam. It's just expensive, tedious and in the north.
yunqdady:

I think I've heard of one school call something Institute Sante Praque in Niger and I know people from there that are either in UK as RN after doing adaptation. Some schools of Nursing could admit you into year 2. Just find out from your seniors how they went about it. Cameroon is another option

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by yunqdady: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
Babatundeh26:
My school will admit you 6months before Council Exam. It's just expensive, tedious and in the north.
Anything to save time, 6months is cool.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Boscojugunu(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
Jaycew:

You're very apt, I live in Poland and yes they issue a license after studies, BSN is just 3 years, as opposed to the 5 years you spend in Nigeria.
Cost of living is very low, with as low as 1500-2kzloty, you'll live extremely comfortable as a working class, feeding inclusive.. so imagine earning 5k zloty and you get to save 3500 every month. I can go on and on....
please can I know more about working in Poland, my wife is a RN
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by AgentGoat: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2021
yunqdady:

What is adaptation?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by caandi: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2021
yunqdady:

exactly you’re right! That’s my school. ISPS Niger. The problem is the adaptation is at the north. And my family is scared of letting me go to the north to do it cos of the crises there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by gexcellence: 3:48am On Oct 04, 2021
Please a RN trained in Nigeria without BNSC that want to migrate to the US , which agency can be suggested. And what are the process it entails.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Pagxy: 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
Is CBT exams written every month in Nigeria or it has a particular month.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by cutedharmee: 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
gexcellence:
Please a RN trained in Nigeria without BNSC that want to migrate to the US , which agency can be suggested. And what are the process it entails.
I'm interested in getting an answer for dis as well. Anyone pls
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by yunqdady: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.