Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (632288 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by faithugo64(f): 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Pagxy:
Is CBT exams written every month in Nigeria or it has a particular month.
No particular month, it is written every month. You just have to choose any of the available dates.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by caandi: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2021
Babatundeh26:
My school will admit you 6months before Council Exam. It's just expensive, tedious and in the north.
yes. That’s the issue
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by bivoprad(f): 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
Shearwaters don't take nigerian nurses without BNSC with or without NCLEX
yunqdady:

No agency will deny you after passing NCLEX-RN.

Try Adevia Health anyways if you don't have funds for DIY NCLEX-RN

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Pagxy: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
faithugo64:

No particular month, it is written every month. You just have to choose any of the available dates.
Thankyou. I wrote ielts on 11 September and passed, did my online registration for verification on both nmcn and nmc UK. Its nmcn I am waiting for since but no wahala. I will just be studying till the verify me. Thanks for the reply.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Ndidi2: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
bivoprad:
Shearwaters don't take nigerian nurses without BNSC with or without NCLEX
please is there age limit in applying for work in UK?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by bivoprad(f): 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
I wouldn't know......but I don't think there should be a restriction
Ndidi2:
please is there age limit in applying for work in UK?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Ndidi2: 2:59am On Oct 06, 2021
bivoprad:
I wouldn't know......but I don't think there should be a restriction
thank you.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by sharone21(f): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ndidi2:
thank you.

NO...
In fact u can work up to 70-80 years in UK and USA etc IF you like.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Ndidi2: 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
sharone21:

NO...
In fact u can work up to 70-80 years in UK and USA etc IF you like.
God bless u for ur response.
my husband has been begging me to go and do nursing to pave a way to travel out of naija bc of our kids but m 43 so l was thinking is already late.
Pls what do u think?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by sharone21(f): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ndidi2:
my husband has been begging me to go and do nursing to pave a way to travel out of naija bc of our kids but m 43 so l was thinking is already late.
Pls what do u think?

My sister's classmate in Nursing school was 64yrs... No excuse if u really want to succeed. You can graduate and still work for 30 years before retiring.
But, note that admission WILL NOT be in Naija.
Cameroon takes ANY age... You can start with HND, travel & work then run the BSc Nursing online.... Just be hardworking, focused and prayerful.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Ndidi2: 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
sharone21:

My sister's classmate in Nursing school was 64yrs... No excuse if u really want to succeed. You can graduate and still work for 30 years before retiring.
Cameroon takes ANY age... You can start with HND, travel & work then run the BSc Nursing online.... Just be hardworking, focused and prayerful.
ok
Thanks.
I will make research
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by EbonyCy(f): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
sharone21:

Admission is possible in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by sharone21(f): 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
EbonyCy:

Admission is possible in Nigeria

But, do u think at her age, she will be able to withstand all the shocks of preliminaries ( entrance exam, weeding after 6 months of paying fees)? Unless maybe few Nigerian Colleges of Nursing will exempt these preliminaries for her...At her age, she doesn't need all these stress as Nursing school globally is not easy besides writing some qualifying exams prior to graduation and after graduating to be employable outside Africa.
U may want to sound patriotic BUT I like to be realistic please( lol).

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by yunqdady: 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ndidi2:
Pls what do u think?
I have people older than you in my class. I've seen grandmas sef.
Just go for diploma if u want it fast.
And know you have to be sound, above average and intelligent to pass exams that would take you abroad.
So you don't end up studying nursing and stucked in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Ndidi2: 6:03am On Oct 08, 2021
yunqdady:

I have people older than you in my class. I've seen grandmas sef.
Just go for diploma if u want it fast.
And know you have to be sound, above average and intelligent to pass exams that would take you abroad.
So you don't end up studying nursing and stucked in Nigeria
thank you
I thought of it yesterday
I honestly don't have strength to stress again after my masters few years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by GirlieforJesus: 10:24am On Oct 08, 2021
Pls, anyone with links for current recruitment of nurses in UK should kindly share with me pls. I don't know how to go about it again ooo
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by dora7891(f): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2021
please how do i get in touch with you for this information
vickyehi:
Finally got a new nmcn plug. You can send me a dm. The person usually gets it done in an average time of 1week (all things being equal).

Good luck to everyone on the journey
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by tolajay: 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
Register on www.trac.jobs, nhs.jobs.com, indeed.uk and be applying.

Ensure you read the job description and person specification before applying.

Customise your supporting information to reflect the required skills in the job details.

Note: Quality counts above quantity when applying for jobs. Do your research well.

Best wishes.

GirlieforJesus:
Pls, anyone with links for current recruitment of nurses in UK should kindly share with me pls. I don't know how to go about it again ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by GirlieforJesus: 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
Thanks a lot, I appreciate.

tolajay:

Customise your supporting information to reflect the required skills in the job details.

Note: Quality counts above quantity when applying for jobs. Do your research well.

Best wishes.

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by poshemmanuel(m): 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by johnsurvive: 12:02am On Oct 09, 2021
Evening all, pls my wife wants to pay 350 Euro into NMBI account in Ireland. Can anyone in the house help me pls. Pls urgent, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Pagxy: 12:59am On Oct 09, 2021
She is only 43 years o. With determination she can do it. We had a 50 years plus in my class in nursing school. In my post basic ICU there was an ADNs who was around 54 years and was topping our class. She can go but madame nursing school no be beans.

But, do u think at her age, she will be able to withstand all the shocks of preliminaries ( entrance exam, weeding after 6 months of paying fees)? Unless maybe few Nigerian Colleges of Nursing will exempt these preliminaries for her...At her age, she doesn't need all these stress as Nursing school globally is not easy besides writing some qualifying exams prior to graduation and after graduating to be employable outside Africa.
U may want to sound patriotic BUT I like to be realistic please( lol).[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Pagxy: 1:03am On Oct 09, 2021
Does anybody have any nmcn plug I can use to fast track my verification. It was done online
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by faithugo64(f): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2021
Pagxy:
Does anybody have any nmcn plug I can use to fast track my verification. It was done online
send me a mail
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Pagxy: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
faithugo64:
send me a mail
I have sent, waiting for you to accept
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Pagxy: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
faithugo64:
send me a mail
Or better still if you can send me your email add on iakpagah@gmail.com thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by GirlieforJesus: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
tolajay:

Best wishes.

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Jaycew(f): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Jaycew:

You're very apt, I live in Poland and yes they issue a license after studies, BSN is just 3 years, as opposed to the 5 years you spend in Nigeria.
Cost of living is very low, with as low as 1500-2kzloty, you'll live extremely comfortable as a working-class, feeding inclusive.. so imagine earning 5k zloty and you get to save 3500 every month. I can go on and on....

UPDATE

Actually, If you study in English, you may not get a license, because the board exam is in polish, and trust me very difficult for a non-native speaker to pass (I don't want to say impossible LOL). But there are other ways you can leave, one can easily apply for an internship in any English-speaking country here in Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by yunqdady: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by idu1(m): 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Babatundeh26:
My school will admit you 6months before Council Exam. It's just expensive, tedious and in the north.

How much are we looking at cost wise?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by idu1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
caandi:
yes. That’s the issue
How much could it be?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.