Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case (23779 Views)

FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe / Obasanjo’s Reaction When He Heard FG Ordered Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case / Tribunal Nullifies PDP Lawmaker’s Election, Orders Fresh Poll In Makurdi-north (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by mikki123(m): 11:10am On Jan 14, 2016
Atiku.. Atiku.... I can see Atiku in court, sorry in prison

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by viktor01(m): 11:13am On Jan 14, 2016
ZZ22:
As much as the review of this Halliburton case is good Buhari need to start working on our shattered economy. You take things one after the other, Buhari stop diverting our mind from the present economic situation with your media probe crap. Seems that of Dasuki is fading away now they come up with Halliburton scandal to divert the mind of the gullible from thier incapability to move Nigeria foward.

I swear, you get sense....

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by drss(m): 11:14am On Jan 14, 2016
MicKaro:

Accordin to you,Buhari should also probe Ironsi,Richardson,Lugard,Murtala, and the likes from 1900 to 1980 right.You piece of jug head.
infact all of dem must be probed!

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by stanisbaratheon: 11:15am On Jan 14, 2016
I wonder what would happen if the hammer falls on Obasanjo's head. What would Buhari do?? Because all these happened during the Obasanjo's administration.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by fortune1968: 11:15am On Jan 14, 2016
obasanjo go laugh now .e be like say I dey hear Atiku .....Atiku ....ATIIIIIKU !
Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by drss(m): 11:17am On Jan 14, 2016
viktor01:

Not to mention the sinking economy and flaming rate of retrenchment and unemployment.
exactly.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by Ephemmm: 11:17am On Jan 14, 2016
drss:
until dis govt jail OBJ, Atiku n IBB for corruption n buari returned his loot of N2.8 billion taken in 1978. until buari jail abubakar abdulsalam, sanusi lamido sanusi. until buari jail tinubu, fashola n ameachi, i will not take dis govt fight against corruption serious. all dis harliburton story na publicity stunts.

You forgot to add Lord Lugard, Mango Park and even Mary Slessor: what stopped your ogogoro-drinking hero from probing at least Tinubu who was neither a Governor nor enjoying immunity with EFCC, SSS, NA, NP, ICPC within GEJ's arsenal?

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by fortune1968: 11:18am On Jan 14, 2016
drss:
until dis govt jail OBJ, Atiku n IBB for corruption n buari returned his loot of N2.8 billion taken in 1978. until buari jail abubakar abdulsalam, sanusi lamido sanusi. until buari jail tinubu, fashola n ameachi, i will not take dis govt fight against corruption serious. all dis harliburton story na publicity stunts.
wailer ,what did you tell clueless Jonathan when he was there .?

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by MicKaro: 11:19am On Jan 14, 2016
drss:
infact all of dem must be probed!
Then you understand my point,Jonathan just left office,accordin to what we are seeing,his govt would go down as the most corrupt,dwarfing Abachas regime by light years.Under Jonathan the Igbos did not wail,do you know WHY.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by Ijaya123: 11:21am On Jan 14, 2016
drss:
face it we ar all corrupt.

Then I believe is only fair to see you in jail as well.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by MicKaro: 11:21am On Jan 14, 2016
Ephemmm:

You forgot to add Lord Lugard, Mango Park and even Mary Slessor: what stopped your ogogoro-drinking hero from probing at least Tinubu who was neither a Governor nor enjoying immunity with EFCC, SSS, NA, NP, ICPC within GEJ's arsenal?
Dude,may God bless u,Buhari should also probe Dan Fodio,Queen Amina,Afonja and d likes.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by wiseoneking: 11:23am On Jan 14, 2016
drss:
but who will jail pmb for #2.8 billion he stole. The evil saint he is! An armed robber chasing a thief. He must go to jail also: forged certificate, 300 million dasuki gate, stealing of budget etc Lol

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by xtervaganza(m): 11:23am On Jan 14, 2016
Obasanjo is a sacred cow, a king maker.

Nothing will happen to him
Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by fortune1968: 11:24am On Jan 14, 2016
drss:
GEJ never styled himself as incorruptible man of intergrity because he know he is fallible. but buari who sees himself as infallible avatar against corruption should prove himself by jailing IBB, OBJ, abubakar adulsalam, sanusi lamido sanusi, tinubu, fashola, ameachi before i take him serious. for now buari himself is totally corrupt.
can you hear yourself ? Jonathan see himself not infallible OR VERY CORRUPT ? pls learn to use the right word . Wailers in trouble !
Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by drss(m): 11:24am On Jan 14, 2016
Tofax:

PMB cannot and will never probe OBJ else he will Sink. PMB no get that liver
d best buari will do is jail erand small boys dat were settled with $20,000 bribes in d halliburton scandal. d big fishes like OBJ, Atiku n even buari's wife will not be invited by efcc talkless of draging dem to court.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by wiseoneking: 11:27am On Jan 14, 2016
DropShot:

Your soul must be very corrupt. You always come up with absurd defense for indefensible positions.
You always afraid of the truth and always stand against the truth. I spit.
Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by drss(m): 11:28am On Jan 14, 2016
wiseoneking:
but who will jail pmb for #2.8 billion he stole. The evil saint he is! An armed robber chasing a thief. He must go to jail also: forged certificate, 300 million dasuki gate, stealing of budget etc Lol
true talk. but first buari should jail d likes of OBJ, IBB, n sanusi, after which buari can den jail himself for looting N2.8 billion in 1978.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by fortune1968: 11:32am On Jan 14, 2016
Montaque:
Probe probe probe while we are broke broke broke.
Pmb, remember Pst. Oshimolowo's advice.
there are millions advisers around .the president has gotten our mandate to fight corruption and the corrupt to a standstill .only the disgruntled baby manufacturers and their PDP counterparts are crying ! SAI BABA !

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by drss(m): 11:37am On Jan 14, 2016
MicKaro:

Then you understand my point,Jonathan just left office,accordin to what we are seeing,his govt would go down as the most corrupt,dwarfing Abachas regime by light years.Under Jonathan the Igbos did not wail,do you know WHY.
see dat is d problem with u pipul. how did u know GEJ is d most corrupt leader without investigating past head of states like Abach, OBJ, Adulsalam is it because GEJ was not a general do u know d monumental corruption dat occured during military regime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by gannod(m): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2016
drss:

May God bless you beyond measure

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by Decentad2705(m): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2016
Pressy to sure weldone !!! EFCC Boss ise de omo alasela, I trust u

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by excel101(m): 11:51am On Jan 14, 2016
Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by anonimi: 11:55am On Jan 14, 2016
dre11:

in PMB government.... their is no one that is above the law
your sins will be visited..... if not now, but soon

guess the wailers will not like this news because it won't give them the avenue to criticize this government step

STORIES that are supposed to touch the gullible one.

Please let us know when PMB's sins are also visited. Then we know he is serious that NO ONE is above the law, innit
Oshisko gbogbo!!!

- Two SUVs to replace just one only.
- Received $300,000 from Dasuki.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3191654_1239200310207040029852596885005702579760607n_jpeg655e00798ae6d4674d9087bb4277b198

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2967340_213_jpeg7c378bb521e826e793a32fa9770a0374

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by xkobic4rel(m): 11:58am On Jan 14, 2016
GOOD ONE... where are those wailers?... up GMB...

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by hollywater: 11:59am On Jan 14, 2016
If this case bring the ring leader to book,i will shout sir baba for the first time.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by Montaque(m): 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
fortune1968:
there are millions advisers around .the president has gotten our mandate to fight corruption and the corrupt to a standstill .only the disgruntled baby manufacturers and their PDP counterparts are crying ! SAI BABA !

Do people still shout SAI baba these days?

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by dantewest: 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
US told him to revisit the case and he did. Good for him and the country. Baba bubu should go back to US and ask them to tell him how to fix the economic downturn since US is our master country and we are merely slaves with a new 'Integrity' farm owner.
Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by ujezeez(m): 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
drss:
face it we ar all corrupt.
Let me fix that for you,We all have corrupt tendencies.thank me later.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by sapientia(m): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dead on Arrival
Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by fortune1968: 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
Montaque:

Do people still shout SAI baba these days?
wailers may not know because they are disgruntled .

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by simpleseyi: 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
drss:
how many times will dis govt keep reviewing harliburton case Buari is afraid of OBJ.

What did your brother, the clueless Otuoke drunk do to OBJ for the 6 years that he was in power? He only called OBJ a motor park tout and thereafter went to OBJ's house to prostrate.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by Wizlove(m): 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Chai OBJ the Yoruba mafia and Aisha the r××p victim are in trouble grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: New PDP Meets Buhari, Osinbajo Today, Reveals What Will Happen / President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception / Lagos Light Rail Will Be Ready In June – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.