Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,866 members, 7,855,553 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

If You Have The Opportunity To Marry Ur Spouse, GF Or BF Would U Do That? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have The Opportunity To Marry Ur Spouse, GF Or BF Would U Do That? (640 Views)

+18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC / Wld U Still Marry Ur Lover If U Discovered A Wk To Ur Wedding Dey Cnt Hv Kids? / Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have The Opportunity To Marry Ur Spouse, GF Or BF Would U Do That? by okey4reel(m): 10:43am On Jan 14, 2016
I have heard so many married people especially women say they cant marry their husband again if they have to do it again because what they have experienced in the marriage is not what they wished for, the man is a wife beater, he doesn't care about me, he cheats and so on, same applies to dating relationship between a girl and a boy.

But some marriages and relationship are made in heaven, everything is moving smoothly and if the wife is asked if she will choose to marry that same man again she will say a big YES.

So if u have the opportunity will u marry him or her again?
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Marry Ur Spouse, GF Or BF Would U Do That? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2016
Can't answer cause I'm currently single.

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Marry Ur Spouse, GF Or BF Would U Do That? by Monalisa185(f): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2016
we wey dey BF-LESS, no answer: D
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Marry Ur Spouse, GF Or BF Would U Do That? by obiorathesubtle: 10:52am On Jan 14, 2016
Yes! I'm 100% sure she will never disappoint with the sex then(when we marry), if she's so good now.

Btw.. I'm a virgin.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Marry Ur Spouse, GF Or BF Would U Do That? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2016
Ahead ahead for me o.
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Marry Ur Spouse, GF Or BF Would U Do That? by StefanSalvatore: 11:01am On Jan 14, 2016
They say variety is d spice of life so NO i wnt marry her again. Go n av a taste of others cheesy
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Marry Ur Spouse, GF Or BF Would U Do That? by Maxi112: 11:10am On Jan 14, 2016
yes! am not gonno think twice abt it
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Marry Ur Spouse, GF Or BF Would U Do That? by kilokeys(m): 11:10am On Jan 14, 2016
This Saturday
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Marry Ur Spouse, GF Or BF Would U Do That? by EzePromoe: 11:16am On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Yes! I'm 100% sure she will never disappoint with the sex then(when we marry), if she's so good now.

Btw.. I'm a virgin.
You mean you'll marry for what she will give you on bed? What if you both grow older? You'll become a paedophile? cheesy undecided

@topic, heaven knows I'm so not going to settle with one woman, my girlfriends know about that. Those that will endure will get rewarded wink cool
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Marry Ur Spouse, GF Or BF Would U Do That? by okey4reel(m): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
G0ldcircle:
Ahead ahead for me o.
Lol...lucky u

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Marry Ur Spouse, GF Or BF Would U Do That? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
nowadays? The answer is back to the lab for more research for now, was thinking about putting a ring on it but the observation, resesarch and examination have to continue.

Never think you know someone until you get the oooooooh never saw it coming which might not be entirely bad.

(1) (Reply)

See How Wizkid bleeped Tontodike [watch Video] / Caption This Photo / Shocker:3 Steps To Tell Your Partner That You Cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.