Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Am I An Atheist? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am I An Atheist? (4200 Views)

Am I An Apostate? / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Debate An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I An Atheist? by malvisguy212: 9:21am On Jan 15, 2016
urahara:

He disobeyed because he was tricked. And so a God who is all loving sent him a lion that rips him to shreds. lovely. To show him how merciful he is.
FOOL, who trick Eve ?

God Love required justice, even when His children sin, they will have to pay for it, if God should show partiality and ignored the sin of this prophet because he is a prophet, still you foolish atheists will still blame God for partiality. Reprobate mind you have.
Re: Am I An Atheist? by urahara(m): 9:23am On Jan 15, 2016
malvisguy212:
if you want mature argument, do not just go and copy and paste random verses to proved me wrong, you will have to provide in details, why this verses say freewill is wrong. But I will say one thing here.

God predistine the CHARACTER and not the IDENTY.

These verses don't say free will is wrong. They just point out that the biblical God is anti free will
Re: Am I An Atheist? by malvisguy212: 9:28am On Jan 15, 2016
urahara:

These verses don't say free will is wrong. They just point out that the biblical God is anti free will
ALL the verses you paste, explained every context, why will God be an anti-freewill ?
Re: Am I An Atheist? by urahara(m): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2016
malvisguy212:
FOOL, who trick Eve ?

God Love required justice, even when His children sin, they will have to pay for it, if God should show partiality and ignored the sin of this prophet because he is a prophet, still you foolish atheists will still blame God for partiality. Reprobate mind you have.

You are truly an idiot among all idiots. I didn't insult you bot you called me a fool. Your biblical childish God knew the talking snake would truck her but he still allowed it to be there. He knew the Prophet would trick him but still allowed him to have his way
Re: Am I An Atheist? by ichommy(m): 9:37am On Jan 15, 2016
hahn:

What you need is an injection. Your case is different grin
grin
Re: Am I An Atheist? by malvisguy212: 9:54am On Jan 15, 2016
urahara:

You are truly an idiot among all idiots. I didn't insult you bot you called me a fool. Your biblical childish God knew the talking snake would truck her but he still allowed it to be there. He knew the Prophet would trick him but still allowed him to have his way
if you behave foolishly, I will have to call your foolishness to your attention. Thank you.
Re: Am I An Atheist? by urahara(m): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2016
malvisguy212:
if you behave foolishly, I will have to call your foolishness to your attention. Thank you.

Says the guy who believes in a talking snake and a man with 2.3kg of hair on his head. Mtchew. Fool for Christ.
Re: Am I An Atheist? by malvisguy212: 10:06am On Jan 15, 2016
urahara:

Says the guy who believes in a talking snake and a man with 2.3kg of hair on his head. Mtchew. Fool for Christ.
alright.
Re: Am I An Atheist? by Weah96: 10:27am On Jan 15, 2016
Godwin2016:

I am shocked! [size=18pt]You want to leave your personal Lord and Savior and wonder about like a lost sheep?[/size] Like hahn and his gangs? You better go on your kneels and ask God for forgiveness.

The gradual removal of lies and deceit is the beginning of illumination and clarity. Your bolded fallacy doesn't work because the truth has no agenda. Is the personal lord against truth seekers? In the horribly written stories which I believe are fictional, a doubting Thomas was applauded for refusing to believe the Word. He demanded to see the magic for himself. That's just how his brain worked in the stories.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I An Atheist? by urahara(m): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2016
Weah96:

The gradual removal of lies and deceit is the beginning of illumination and clarity. Your bolded fallacy doesn't work because the truth has no agenda. Is the personal lord against truth seekers? In the horribly written stories which I believe are fictional, a doubting Thomas was applauded for refusing to believe the Word. He demanded to see the magic for himself. That's just how his brain worked in the stories.

And the Thomas saw the proof but the rest of of have to give the story the benefit of doubt
Re: Am I An Atheist? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 15, 2016
hahn:

Even the gods don't know. All 4,000 of them grin
lol...
send me those PDF naa
Re: Am I An Atheist? by vooks: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2016
Goahead:
I've edited all the posts... Your question is pretty unnecessary, as I've already rebuked whatever that prompted me.
Good boy, now grow up and think before you type

2 Likes

Re: Am I An Atheist? by Weah96: 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
urahara:

And the Thomas saw the proof but the rest of of have to give the story the benefit of doubt

The character Thomas is a more devout skeptic in the book than even the most outspoken ones today. The book puts him at the scene when a number of GIANT miracles occur. He had seen dead people walk before!!! And he doubted the resurrection story anyway. That's my nigga. A true unbiased scientist, probably a Virgo. Let the evidence speak for itself.
Re: Am I An Atheist? by malvisguy212: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
Goahead:
I've edited all the posts... Your question is pretty unnecessary, as I've already rebuked whatever that prompted me.
my good friend, don't feel bad, infact you did Great, God want us to questions our faith,God don't want us to believe anything we are told, John the baptist is one of the Great teacher of his days, here what Jesus say about him:

Matthew 11:11
11 "Assuredly, I say to you, among
those born of women there has not
risen one GREATER than John the Baptist;
but he who is least in the kingdom of
heaven is greater than he.

Now, what lead to this statement in matthew 11 ? The answer is because John the baptist question the Messiah ( Jesus) he say in verse 2 and 3 of the same matthew 11 :

2 And when John had heard in prison
about the works of Christ, he sent two of
his disciples
3 and said to Him, "Are You the Coming
One, OR DO WE LOOK FOR ANOTHER ?"

If anyone should believe in Jesus with 100% sure, it got to be John, yet John doubt at some point. The truth is that this type of doubt strengthen our faith, the bible call is " a refining by fire" The bible say faith alone cannot save , why? because what you have faith in must be TRUE, Biblical faith is accurate knowledge combined with ACTIVE TRUST
Faith and knowledge are not opposed to
each other. So Trusting faith alone does
NOT save, but instead what is trusted
MUST be true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I An Atheist? by winner01(m): 12:10am On Jan 16, 2016
Goahead, all your questions on christianity are answered in detail in the link below;

The answers are free and many are not even up to 1mb.

Please download them and your life will never remain the same.

God bless you.

http://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets
Re: Am I An Atheist? by Goahead(m): 10:20am On Jan 16, 2016
malvisguy212:
my good friend, don't feel bad, infact you did Great, God want us to questions our faith,God don't want us to believe anything we are told, John the baptist is one of the Great teacher of his days, here what Jesus say about him:

Matthew 11:11
11 "Assuredly, I say to you, among
those born of women there has not
risen one GREATER than John the Baptist;
but he who is least in the kingdom of
heaven is greater than he.

Now, what lead to this statement in matthew 11 ? The answer is because John the baptist question the Messiah ( Jesus) he say in verse 2 and 3 of the same matthew 11 :

2 And when John had heard in prison
about the works of Christ, he sent two of
his disciples
3 and said to Him, "Are You the Coming
One, OR DO WE LOOK FOR ANOTHER ?"

If anyone should believe in Jesus with 100% sure, it got to be John, yet John doubt at some point. The truth is that this type of doubt strengthen our faith, the bible call is " a refining by fire" The bible say faith alone cannot save , why? because what you have faith in must be TRUE, Biblical faith is accurate knowledge combined with ACTIVE TRUST
Faith and knowledge are not opposed to
each other. So Trusting faith alone does
NOT save, but instead what is trusted
MUST be true.
Thanks..... Can't say anymore.
Re: Am I An Atheist? by Goahead(m): 10:21am On Jan 16, 2016
winner01:
Goahead, all your questions on christianity are answered in detail in the link below;

The answers are free and many are not even up to 1mb.

Please download them and your life will never remain the same.

God bless you.

http://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets
Gonna check it out, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheismus. / What Does It Mean To Be A Born Again Christian? / Second Coming Of Jesus: Almost 2000 Years Late?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.